We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. That is all.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Rather pissed that they used that same fucking negress for Amanda Waller that looks absolutely nothing like the character 99% of people will associate with her.
Image Image

I already know her scene with Batman in JLU will have more heart than anything in this game.

She was absolutely terrified yet remained composed. Going to guess she's just going to be a GIRLBAWSS now.

So fucking tired of them pushing her in absolutely every role.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

normie reviewer was radicalized by how shit this game is, can't take the antagonizing of customers by developers anymore, becomes right-wing chud
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Three days ago I posted that the peak player count was 7.1k. I messed up, the game was playable early if you bought the special edition. It released officially for everyone today and the peak is now 7.1k.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Anything about killing Superman is punk trash, and I'll never acknowledge any version Justice League, only the Super Friends.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

unless something changes this is going to be worse than starfield, it doesn't even have the "oh it's on gamepass" excuse does it?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Harley Quinn hasn't been a good character since the 90s. Badazz bitch girl boss whore Harley fucking sucks.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

they kill flash then one of them pisses on his corpse
then they notice the guy pissing on him has a giant penis and comment on it
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

To them, its pissing on Truth, Justice, and the American Way. They turned the Super Friends into punk bitches, now they get to defile the corpse.
jcd

Post by jcd »

Why do they keep hiring the same hideous negroid deep one creature for all videogames lately?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Almost a 90% positive rating. Maybe I was wrong after all.....
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Vergil wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 19:33
Harley Quinn hasn't been a good character since the 90s. Badazz bitch girl boss whore Harley fucking sucks.
At least she used to be hot as fuck. Used to be.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Tweed wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 02:18
Vergil wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 19:33
At least she used to be hot as fuck. Used to be.
Not since the 90s either bro :sad:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Super heroes and villains aren't supposed to be good characters. Giving them development beyond their powers is what made them soapy and ridiculous.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

maidenhaver wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 02:52
Super heroes and villains aren't supposed to be good characters. Giving them development beyond their powers is what made them soapy and ridiculous.
Can't tell if this is based but bluepilled or cringe but redpilled.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 02:02
Almost a 90% positive rating. Maybe I was wrong after all.....
Most of the reviews are from people willing to shell out for the $100 edition to play early. Same thong happened with Starfield.
Wouldn't be surprised if Steam does something about this because they really don't like devs manipulating review scores.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Yea it takes a very special (heh) type of retard to not only play this but buy the 100 dollar soyim early anal access package. Who is this game even for?
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

maidenhaver wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 02:52
Ideally, these characters would have remained in their Silver Age versions, when they were campy, ridiculous, and clearly intended for children. Making them dark and edgy as part of a marketing gimmick was what created generations of manchildren who are emotionally invested in Spider-Man facing off against the Green Goblin for 11,000th time. Same goes for Batman and Joker, Superman and Lex Luthor, etc. And what are superheroes good for nowadays anyway?, ensuring the globohomo regime persists and expands across the globe?. Do they exist to hunt down chuds on the internet?.

gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Vergil wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 02:25
Not since the 90s either bro
I disagree. The picture below is from Arkham Knight, made by the same developer as this trainwreck a decade ago. I think it does a perfect job of illustrating how far down Western gaming developers have fallen.

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

gerey wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 09:09
I disagree. The picture below is from Arkham Knight, made by the same developer as this trainwreck a decade ago. I think it does a perfect job of illustrating how far down Western gaming developers have fallen.

Oh that costume of her look from the 90s that I was referring to? :goldfish:
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Vergil wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 09:16
Oh that costume of her look from the 90s that I was referring to?
The base model looks just as good, as do all the female characters in the Arkham games. Shockingly, they actually got more good-looking going from Asylum to City to Knight.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Arkham Knight was one of the last big games prior to the great brain drain from gaming.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

The Arkham Harley outfits fucking suck and are arguably what started the whore costume trend.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 11:00
Looks like they bought a frontpage steam ad after dismal first day sales.
They also bought big slots on both WWE and AEW, trying to target the casual audience who doesn't know any better I guess
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

unless they get a massive increase in sales over the weekend, suicide squad killed the rocksteady
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 14:24
unless they get a massive increase in sales over the weekend, suicide squad killed the rocksteady
It's a "Ship of Theseus" issue.
The old members of original Rocksteady mostly all left.
The people there now mostly had nothing to do with the better games, or were in junior positions where they had no input into the product and did what they were told by the competent white males.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 14:24
Absolutely grim to have numbers worse than that scuffed Avengers game. Also I honestly thought this suicide game was the same thing as that Gotham Knights game at first. Aren't they kind of competing products right now? If you're gonna release two Batman IP games around the same time shouldn't you hedge your bets and make one of them a safer Batman focuses game in case the other non-traditional one flops?
jcd

Post by jcd »

gerey wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 09:09

It was an optional costume from the cartoon you manipulative cocksucker. She looked like this in Arkham Knight:

maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You know more about batman games than a straight white man should.