We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Elder Scrolls

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Dead wrote: February 15th, 2024, 01:47
They are so casually disgusting
What a miserable and unnatural existence. They're like a gay mix between cultists and junkies
Last edited by Nammu Archag on February 15th, 2024, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Vergil wrote: February 9th, 2024, 08:08
maidenhaver wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:31
Rand wrote: February 9th, 2024, 00:03
Oh, yeah. Arthmoor's a dickhead and a half.
He's also the 21st century's first true artist.
I'm not familiar with the lore but this sounds like something I could very easily imagine a mod author saying.

Everything you need to know about Arthmoor.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Tweed wrote: February 15th, 2024, 02:12

I'm not familiar with the lore but this sounds like something I could very easily imagine a mod author saying.

The worst part is that most of his mods are also just kinda bad and often poorly coded. These pseudo-cult leaders really deserve to be purged.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

My favorite part was when Pete Hines threw them both out of his 182 story office window for interrupting his Madden time with Todd.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

The backlash he got on his personal site was a throwback to the web 1.0 days, Goatse, Tubgirl, etc. They really wrecked the place.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Tweed wrote: February 15th, 2024, 02:12

Beaucoup textoup
Rand

Post by Rand »

Fuck. Using xEdit, you could remove the gates with a single click in each city then save the cleaned mod.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Rand wrote: February 15th, 2024, 04:45
Fuck. Using xEdit, you could remove the gates with a single click in each city then save the cleaned mod.
You underestimate the kind of 70IQ brazilians that infest mod comments.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Vergil wrote: February 15th, 2024, 10:21
Rand wrote: February 15th, 2024, 04:45
You underestimate the kind of 70IQ brazilians that infest mod comments.
Oh, no. I don't overestimate the average IQ of users at all.
My comment was amusement at the irony of all the retards screeching instead of just doing a quick personal fix like anyone intelligent would.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Modding in general makes people lazy, why should I learn these complex tools (that aren't) when someone else can do it? It's the same kind of attitude that puts modders on pedestals in the first place.

On the other hand, going back to a game I haven't played in a long time and trying to figure out what all my personal patches did can be a pain in the ass.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Tweed wrote: February 16th, 2024, 09:50
Modding in general makes people lazy, why should I learn these complex tools (that aren't) when someone else can do it? It's the same kind of attitude that puts modders on pedestals in the first place.

On the other hand, going back to a game I haven't played in a long time and trying to figure out what all my personal patches did can be a pain in the ass.
The problem now is that mods aren't just personal modifications to suit the "author"'s taste and uploaded someone just for fun or in case someone shares their niche interest. It's now an attention seeking clout chasing fuck fest where it's about trying to get downloads and engagement like it's a youtube channel.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Vergil wrote: February 19th, 2024, 16:58

The problem now is that mods aren't just personal modifications to suit the "author"'s taste and uploaded someone just for fun or in case someone shares their niche interest. It's now an attention seeking clout chasing fuck fest where it's about trying to get downloads and engagement like it's a youtube channel.
The cathedral is dead, long live the art gallery.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

The one thing I like about Daggerfall Unity is how easy it is to mod, I wish every game was like it. You just drag and drop your mods into a folder, activate them in-game if necessary, and there you go. No third party applications, no needless worry about losing original files or corrupting your game. It just works.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Tweed wrote: February 19th, 2024, 17:17

The cathedral is dead, long live the art gallery.
Some say the darker the rim, the warmer the seat.
KnightoftheWind wrote: February 19th, 2024, 17:24
The one thing I like about Daggerfall Unity is how easy it is to mod, I wish every game was like it. You just drag and drop your mods into a folder, activate them in-game if necessary, and there you go. No third party applications, no needless worry about losing original files or corrupting your game. It just works.
To be fair it's not like Daggerfall Unity mods are very complex. What mods do you use even?
Anon

Post by Anon »

I mean the flip side is that modding has been more active now than ever, so I don't really mind that.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Anon wrote: February 19th, 2024, 20:09

I mean the flip side is that modding has been more active now than ever, so I don't really mind that.
Its becoming common for modders to upload shit versions of their mods to nexus or wherever and require joining their groomercord channel for the final versions. Nexus won't even be a thing by the time TES6 drops.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They love having these servers with unlimited access to kids and mouthbreathing retards to worship at their feet.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It's really fucking annoy too having to join the 50th retard with a God complex's private hugbox.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vergil wrote: February 24th, 2024, 10:23
Her videos are pretty classic (for a foid).
:mrgreen:
She's also from Souff End (I think).
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 8th, 2024, 13:51
Coomer game full of naked cat an lizard women, numerous references to drug use, references to sodomy and rape, glorification of violence, a sexpest, a coomer who fucks his clone daughters, body horror, designed by an avowed satanist. Truly a wholesome, Christian game.
anything u mentioned is in christianity, both in filty alien/jew vermin written book and being practiced by jew run elohim tranny aliens worshipping church
but something is missing...
oh yes fucking little boys

also that telvanni wizard so based he probably dont even takes of his daedric set when he fucks his daughters.
respect
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Not sure if there's a better place for this but some guy is making a VTM mod for skyrim and it looks interesting to say the least

ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 9th, 2024, 03:24
Not sure if there's a better place for this but some guy is making a VTM mod for skyrim and it looks interesting to say the least

Looks better than the official attempt at a sequel. Still funny how they hold pistols like chimps.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 9th, 2024, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Very amusing considering I always play Skyrim as a heavily modded vampire that adds similar mechanics to VTMB.
I would have thought a Star Wars total conversion would have come out first before something like this honestly.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

I'm not even fond of Harry Potter but this has great "get away from me you fucking muggle" energy.
Is there anything like this for staves too?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

The only decent staff animation mod I've seen (at least since I was last playing Skyrim) was just one that made your character use it as a walking stick while walking with it equipped.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vergil wrote: March 9th, 2024, 14:43
The only decent staff animation mod I've seen (at least since I was last playing Skyrim) was just one that made your character use it as a walking stick while walking with it equipped.

This one?

I think this is the only thing similar to the wand mod.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 9th, 2024, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Used to mod the living crap out of Morrowind and Oblivion, but got tired of it years ago. I still have the Super FCOM packaged as an exe for when I get the feeling to going back and messing with it.

I have tried to get into modding Skyrim for play, but can never bring myself to spend the enormous amount of time to get it setup. I think last time I tried, I had Requiem setup and working and was working on the graphical overhaul mods to set it up (something like 100-200 mods) and gave up.
rusty_shackleford wrote: January 27th, 2024, 04:57
morrowind is the rpg for people who hate rpgs, it's all style over substance

I will commend it for at least trying to break free from the tyranny of the dialogue tree however
I don't know, I thought it was a good application of its development system. I know some people hate the leveling requirements of skills with it, but it made sense and if you played it naturally (rather than sitting in one spot spamming keys to level and min maxing your progression). Oblivion was just flipping stupid with its systems when it released. Took a long while to fix the game before it was an improvement over Morrowind's system in my opinion and as for Skyrim, yeah... I couldn't even get into it due to its modern mainstream console like systems.
Last edited by Xenich on March 9th, 2024, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.