We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Mandatory HQ wellness check

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

By hermit gamer metrics, I'm doing great!
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Yesterday a fat kid tried running away from me. But I gave chase and shot him without breaking a sweat.
Rand

Post by Rand »

I have find a place to live in three weeks or I'm basically homeless.
I'm pretty sure I can pull it off, but fuck me, I don't need this stress...
Watser
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Watser »

None of your business.
SpellSword

Post by SpellSword »

► I'm trying to pack 25 hours into a 24 hour day. But otherwise I'm doing well.
Rand wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 06:59
I have find a place to live in three weeks or I'm basically homeless.
I'm pretty sure I can pull it off, but fuck me, I don't need this stress...
Hope you find what you are looking for, Good luck! :salute:
Ratcatcher wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 05:20
Yesterday a fat kid tried running away from me. But I gave chase and shot him without breaking a sweat.
► ...
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

My Internet keeps crashing all the time, and it's pretty cold here, but otherwise healthy and well.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

I lost 10 pounds in the last three weeks by just going to the gym everyday and watching my macros. Fuck the diet industry, never ever listen to any of their bullshit. I think they make you think you have to eat gross boring food on purpose so you'll fail and go back to eating cheetos and big macs. I mean that for all diet bullshit, intermittant fasting, keto, paleo, etc. it's all shit.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Fine. (Really rusty? What caused this particular thread?)
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Watser wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 07:06
None of your business.
Our business is NSA's business.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:23
I lost 10 pounds in the last three weeks by just going to the gym everyday and watching my macros. Fuck the diet industry, never ever listen to any of their bullshit. I think they make you think you have to eat gross boring food on purpose so you'll fail and go back to eating cheetos and big macs. I mean that for all diet bullshit, intermittant fasting, keto, paleo, etc. it's all shit.
Intermittent fasting is good for you goy. It mimics your metabolism from 2000 years ago when you were crossing the plains for 16 hours looking for wild boar.

Drive Throughs have made us all weak.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Shillitron wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 14:47
Intermittent fasting is good for you goy
Works on my machine
Nemesis
Director of Synchronous Communication Channels

Post by Nemesis »

Thriving.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Tired. Why can't I sleep more than 5 hours lately? I might have to stop drinking green tea all the time and give water a shot. Gross.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Shillitron wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 14:47
Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:23
Intermittent fasting is good for you goy. It mimics your metabolism from 2000 years ago when you were crossing the plains for 16 hours looking for wild boar.

Drive Throughs have made us all weak.
You know what works? Eat less. Use smaller plates. Eat actual food.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

maidenhaver wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 16:27
You know what works?
What? Tell me.. I'll do anything!!!
Oh, nvm.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

My life has never been better, and may never be this good again.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Well since you ask:

Job search isn't going all that well so far, got nothing but rejections. I've still got plenty of other applications going currently but I really need to rise up the ladder and earn more money. The insurance companies are scalping me and I don't earn anywhere near enough to support any future family. Inshallah, I'll get the financial boost I deserve, no matter how much boomer recrooters hate young people and refuse to hire them.

I'm luckily in good health, had the rona and the flu last year, nothing so far except some laryngitis and the occasional cold. Had new better contacts and better glasses made. Physically I'm continuing to improve, having never been skinnier and muscular at the same time. My hairline is still around. What some may take for granted, a lot of people my age seem to lose. Even some younger boomers (millenials) at work are incredibly fat and wrinkly. I earn well and have no financial troubles.

Work still kinda sucks. What gets me through are the couple homies I have over there and of course HCG and now TCG. HCG is still putting me through an emotional rollercoaster. Every time I think I've finally gotten over here I run into her in the hallway or whatever, have a sweet little conversation and I'm back at square one. I may never be with her but there's still a glimmer of hope left. TCG provides a nice distraction and may even supercede HCG in priority. Maybe she'll bite. From a very objective point of view though, neither of them are ideal prospects for what I have planned for my future and it kills me inside. Granted, it all depends on whether or not I get my desired position somewhere. This may not happen and I may have to adjust my plans and expectations accordingly. Allah is the best of planners.

In short, I'm a stereotypical alienated zoom zoom male, who's lost in his early adulthood. I have a lot of things to be happy about but I am not happy with my current position in life and I'm lonely. I earn good money but I have nothing substantial to spend it on. I have a good physique but no one to show it to. I am a great conversationalist but I have no one to talk to. I have many interests outside of vidya but no one to share em with. I have many things and I can do nothing much with any of em. I guess things could be worse and I pray I never get to that point.

tl;dr

-Humbaba
Last edited by Humbaba on January 22nd, 2024, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Humbaba and blogposting, name a more iconic duo.