We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Mandatory HQ wellness check

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Shillitron wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 14:47
Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:23
I lost 10 pounds in the last three weeks by just going to the gym everyday and watching my macros. Fuck the diet industry, never ever listen to any of their bullshit. I think they make you think you have to eat gross boring food on purpose so you'll fail and go back to eating cheetos and big macs. I mean that for all diet bullshit, intermittant fasting, keto, paleo, etc. it's all shit.
Intermittent fasting is good for you goy. It mimics your metabolism from 2000 years ago when you were crossing the plains for 16 hours looking for wild boar.

Drive Throughs have made us all weak.
Yeah but dudes were fit and badass when they were eating 3 squares in the mines and factories in the 1800s too so I don't know why we have to go back so far.
People used to just eat fried dough for breakfast look at a picture of a beach from the 70s, they weren't hunting boars either.

Tags:
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Still losing weight btw, look more buff and less fat than I've looked in years partially because I'm not following any fad diet bullshit.
Last edited by Nooneatall on January 22nd, 2024, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

For weight loss, which isn't the same as being well.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

WhiteShark wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 19:55
Feeling a bit Tweed, but still alive.
Well I was feeling okay...
Nemesis
Director of Synchronous Communication Channels

Post by Nemesis »

Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 23:46
Still losing weight btw, look more buff and less fat than I've looked in years partially because I'm not following any fad diet bullshit.
What's your diet and exercise routine?
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nemesis wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 15:15
Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 23:46
What's your diet and exercise routine?
and how much do you bench?
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

How are YOU doing rusty? Wellness check for you too! <3

As for me, since it's mandatory, I'd rather not be depressing so I'll place the worst shit in a spoiler I may be dying. I have a heart condition that is only getting worse. I am not backing down, but it is getting harder and harder to even walk or stand for long periods without keeling over in exhaustion or for me to have to lean against somewhere/sit down/lay down, even in the streets, because I can't continue like this. I have no family, and feel aloof in the world because of how different my life was/has been compared to just about everyone else. I only ever had one friend, who died, and any person I get attached to died off as well, the latest just a year ago, an incredibly strong and beautiful old lady who I respected immensely. I feel lost without a purpose, but am too sick to be useful anymore, I have no idea what to do with myself.
For the good stuff: I am, VERY slowly, re-gaining muscle mass that I lost over the years, I am not giving up on finding something good to witness and experience, and am considering on the idea of letting my heart be open to finding love again. All in all, I would say "naively hopeful" and "masochistically undying". I hope everyone here will get better if they are down! Much love!
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

As long as Roguey is still alive it'll always remain, "could be better."
Red7

Post by Red7 »

I lost 10 pounds in the last three weeks by just going to the gym everyday and watching my macros. Fuck the diet industry, never ever listen to any of their bullshit. I think they make you think you have to eat gross boring food on purpose so you'll fail and go back to eating cheetos and big macs. I mean that for all diet bullshit, intermittant fasting, keto, paleo, etc. it's all shit.
eat only dead animals u killed. wild animals meat is dry and low fat.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

im feeling better each day. hatred inside me is growing and filling me with euphoria. kinda like crack for niggers i suppose but my body seems to producing it itself.
time to beat clap pushups pr.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 23:45
Shillitron wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 14:47

Intermittent fasting is good for you goy. It mimics your metabolism from 2000 years ago when you were crossing the plains for 16 hours looking for wild boar.

Drive Throughs have made us all weak.
Yeah but dudes were fit and badass when they were eating 3 squares in the mines and factories in the 1800s too so I don't know why we have to go back so far.
People used to just eat fried dough for breakfast look at a picture of a beach from the 70s, they weren't hunting boars either.
animals fat metabolises unlike plant/processed seed oil
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Was there ever any doubt I'd be a desperado?
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

I'm on sick leave at the moment. Just a cold, nothing serious. Other than that, I'm doing well.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Absolute fucking garbage bruh.

First, TCG got relocated, so good fucking bye to that.

Lots of shit needs to be done in an extremely short time frame due to no fault of my own but the incompetence of my coworkers.

My applications are going fucking nowhere so far and I'm looking at anudda year of NEETing come summer. Today I asked, and the fucking guy said he didn't even get my application. Hang all HR employees.

There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to be pleased about and nothing I can do about it. Shit fucking sucks.

-Humbaba
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Humbaba wrote: March 5th, 2024, 19:04
There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to be pleased about and nothing I can do about it. Shit fucking sucks.
It has always been like this for everyone.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Dead wrote: March 5th, 2024, 19:07
It has always been like this for everyone.
There are things to which I look forward and about which I am pleased.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: January 24th, 2024, 12:02
As long as Roguey is still alive it'll always remain, "could be better."
Same.
Decline

Post by Decline »

TCG got relocatedASKED TO BE relocated because some creep continued to make unsolicited advances
ftfy
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to be pleased about and nothing I can do about it
Oh how things change. I can look forward to something very nice now hehehehehe

-Humbaba
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 23:45
miners/workers? u mean those guys who lost all their teeth in their twenties but were too retarded and weak to kill themselves?

as for dough sure its what peasant that lived 30 years tops was suppose to eat. boar was the lord and poaching illegal