We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Laugh at Britbong Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

The Laugh at Britbong Thread

Post by Shillitron »

In this thread post about what a terrible place the UK is and make fun of how shitty their lives are as their government bends them over.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Woman forgets to renew her LoversLab Bestiality license.
"""Friend""" reports her to the britbong police.

This sums up our world in {current_year} so well.

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Rock bottom chance this story is real. Most of these reddit stories are fake so that they can farm reddit karma and then sell the account.

That being said on topic I hate anglos almost as much as I hate jews. What a disgusting race.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Vergil wrote: January 16th, 2024, 07:00
Rock bottom chance this story is real. Most of these reddit stories are fake so that they can farm reddit karma and then sell the account.

That being said on topic I hate anglos almost as much as I hate jews. What a disgusting race.
We will know soon. She's likely due for a court hearing after the "interview".

I'm gonna be honest. It sounds real. I think he's hiding / embellishing some details but this is the country that arrested a guy for teaching his girlfriends dog to do a Nazi salute. Which by the way was treated as such a horrendous and horrible thing that they refused to let him appeal to their higher court and confiscated the funds directly from his bank account.

UK is clown world and so are the people who live there.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

In most cases, I've begun to stop watching videos the moment I hear british or australian narration. I used to like those guys, but meeting and working with them took its toll. Some may point at the frog, the germoid, or even the scandi and say "Look! There is the greatest cuck the world has ever known!". They would be wrong.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Hauberk wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 17:06
In most cases, I've begun to stop watching videos the moment I hear british or australian narration. I used to like those guys, but meeting and working with them took its toll. Some may point at the frog, the germoid, or even the scandi and say "Look! There is the greatest cuck the world has ever known!". They would be wrong.
It just doesn't make sense how many words they mispronounce
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

England was never the same after the Norman invasion. It introduced a lot of Frenchisms into the language and culture, and that's why we ended up with Britbongs today.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Hating Anglos while exclusively speaking our language is the biggest self-cuck in the world. If we never let the eternally ungrateful paddy and germoid mutts in, WASPs would still rule the world and America would not be in the state it is in today
H-H-Holmes

Post by H-H-Holmes »

KnightoftheWind wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 18:01
England was never the same after the Norman invasion. It introduced a lot of Frenchisms into the language and culture, and that's why we ended up with Britbongs today.
On the contrary, William the Bastard is one of the greatest leaders this country ever had. He actively tried to endear himself to the peasantry as opposed to ruling through oppression and fear, and was the beginning of the momentum which ultimately led England (and later Britain) to become one of the greatest countries in the world for almost a millennia.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

H-H-Holmes wrote: January 24th, 2024, 20:27
KnightoftheWind wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 18:01
On the contrary, William the Bastard is one of the greatest leaders this country ever had. He actively tried to endear himself to the peasantry as opposed to ruling through oppression and fear, and was the beginning of the momentum which ultimately led England (and later Britain) to become one of the greatest countries in the world for almost a millennia.
Perhaps, but it was his rule that marked the beginning of the Fr*nching of England, and Roman Catholics supplanting the authentic Orthodox tradition in the region. In the long run, it wasn't a good thing at all, even if he himself was a good ruler initially.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nammu Archag wrote: January 24th, 2024, 20:03
Hating Anglos while exclusively speaking our language is the biggest self-cuck in the world. If we never let the eternally ungrateful paddy and germoid mutts in, WASPs would still rule the world and America would not be in the state it is in today
american revolution was bankrolled by an irish catholic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C ... Carrollton
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 24th, 2024, 20:41
Nammu Archag wrote: January 24th, 2024, 20:03
american revolution was bankrolled by an irish catholic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C ... Carrollton
Gradually I began to hate them.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 17:50
Hauberk wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 17:06
It just doesn't make sense how many words they mispronounce
Nobody is worse at speaking the english language than analglows.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I don't know who these people are, but we should invite this Frank Hester guy to the HQ. Maybe rusty can convince him to make an equivalent donation here.

Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

On topic, II'd like to let it registered that I don't hate anglos (bongs, not the barbarian horde) but they sure are in a downward spiral since Edward Longshanks' days. Henry V is probably the last good bong, with an honorable mention to J.R. Tolkien.
Last edited by Irenaeus on March 13th, 2024, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Acrux wrote: March 13th, 2024, 06:13
I don't know who these people are, but we should invite this Frank Hester guy to the HQ. Maybe rusty can convince him to make an equivalent donation here.

Basically, you can't call a retard a retard, if they're also a woman/ black.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Shillitron wrote: January 16th, 2024, 06:45
In this thread post about what a terrible place the UK is and make fun of how shitty their lives are as their government bends them over.
:headbang:
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

You could simply just mention England, details are not necessary.

It's all implied, since it is such a terrible place.
BobT

Post by BobT »

She's the one who turned up to parliament with her shoes on the wrong feet, isn't she?
Corbyn's fuck buddy. He was so proud, apparently.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Stop apologizing.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

@ArcaneLurker thanks for the reminder this thread exists.

OY you fookin wanker.. 'avin a larf on the facebooks again ar ya?

EDIT: I should note I didn't actually verify this image - I think I got it from a Elon Musk shit post.
Last edited by Shillitron on March 14th, 2024, 00:57, edited 2 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Things were already downhill before I was born. And before you glowies try to provoke me... there's nothing more dissuading than the sense that the people that you feel you should be advocating for are the ones most likely to destroy you.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 13th, 2024, 19:39, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Nothing to worry about, "mate". This site follows only US law.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Acrux wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:38
Nothing to worry about, "mate". This site follows only US law.
Ooh, catty. Biden has already changed a few laws, hasn't he?
I don't really see much hope all around, but I'm glad, for you, that it's not as bad as here.

Britain gave up it's right to bear arms to avoid Communist uprising, and now look at it.