We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The COVID-19 Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 12:52
https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/lifestyle ... nts-study/

‘Worrisome’ study shows long COVID sufferers could lose up to six IQ points

By Alex Mitchell
Published March 1, 2024, 4:50 p.m. ET

Long COVID can reduce a person’s IQ by up to six points, worrying research has revealed.

A report in the New England Journal of Medicine found that COVID-19 was “associated with longer-term objectively measurable cognitive deficits.” Experts were attempting to learn more about the mentally straining phenomenon commonly referred to as brain fog, brought on by the virus.

Those who had symptoms for around 12 weeks saw the largest IQ reduction.

Unrelated research found that nearly a quarter of American Covid-19 patients experienced symptoms lasting three months or more.

“It’s not been at all clear what brain fog actually is,” author Adam Hampshire of Imperial College London told The Guardian.

“As a symptom, it’s been reported on quite extensively, but what our study shows is that brain fog can correlate with objectively measurable deficits. That is quite an important finding.”
Midwit genocide is real
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... t-immunity

Switching arms for vaccines could help boost your immunity, study finds

Researchers say switching arms for initial and booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines helped boost immunity and improve vaccine effectiveness. AlonaPhoto/Getty Images

A new study explored whether alternating arms for multidose vaccines could improve immunity.
Examples of multidose vaccinations include those for COVID-19, measles mumps and rubella (MMR), and shingles.
Multidose vaccinations can be received in the same or different injection site for each dose.
Researchers say that switching arms for the initial and booster doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines helped improve subjects’ immune response and vaccine effectiveness.

The COVID-19 vaccine is still relatively new, and researchers are still interested in studying how to maximize its effectiveness.

Typically, people receive the COVID-19 vaccine in the upper arm, which has multidose options. Multidose vaccines can be received in the same or different injection site for each dose. Other examples of multidose vaccines include those for measles mumps and rubella (MMR) and shingles.

A recent study published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation examined whether switching arms for two doses of the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine increased effectiveness.

Participants who switched arms for vaccine doses experienced a higher antibody response than those who received doses in the same arm.

The results showed this response increased over time in the subsequent follow-up visits.

These results point to a simple way to increase vaccine effectiveness. Future research could explore whether switching injection sites for other multidose vaccines could help improve immunity
Rand

Post by Rand »

BLofbr wrote: April 5th, 2024, 20:55
im not Covid vaccinated.
IDGAF what the media says. There are only four good reasons to get vaccinated for a disease so weak:
1) you are old, as in 75+
2) you are sick AF. Especially if you have a compromised immune system or have respiratory problems. Morbidly obese ESPECIALLY counts for this disease as well.
3) you want to help accelerate the evolution of the disease to become resistant and wipe out more sick and old people.
4) you are an insane "progressive" jackass desperate to feel superior and virtue signal, even if it is at a risk to your health from experimental pseudo-vaccines.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Rand wrote: April 5th, 2024, 21:22
BLofbr wrote: April 5th, 2024, 20:55
im not Covid vaccinated.
IDGAF what the media says. There are only four good reasons to get vaccinated for a disease so weak:
1) you are old, as in 75+
2) you are sick AF. Especially if you have a compromised immune system or have respiratory problems. Morbidly obese ESPECIALLY counts for this disease as well.
3) you want to help accelerate the evolution of the disease to become resistant and wipe out more sick and old people.
4) you are an insane "progressive" jackass desperate to feel superior and virtue signal, even if it is at a risk to your health from experimental pseudo-vaccines.
You've fallen for some of the big pharma propaganda.

1- still a bad decision. The vaccines are even more dangerous when your body is frail and weak. The problem with vaccines is they bypass the body's natural immune system and go directly into the bloodstream, causing inflammation where they spread (including into the brain). It's been shown that nano-particles of aluminum travel and stay in the brain causing inflammation which can cause all sorts of issues (e.g. dementia).
2- just going to kill yourself faster this way.
3- true
4- true

Vaccines are a true killer and the main cause of the younger generations disease rates, along with food and air poisoning. After their proliferation in the 80's into the children's vaccine schedule, when manufacturers were given immunity, disease rates have exponentially grown. Don't listen to a lot of other bullshit, vaccines are the cause of most of the younger generations physical sickness.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Breathe wrote: April 5th, 2024, 21:57
No. I was assuming for rhetorical purposes that it's an actual vaccine (it isn't, by the way) and that it has a useful statistical preventative effect on mortality (questionable, at best).
Under that case, what I said was accurate.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Rand wrote: April 5th, 2024, 22:10
No. I was assuming for rhetorical purposes that it's an actual vaccine (it isn't, by the way) and that it has a useful statistical preventative effect on mortality (questionable, at best).
Even the standard "vaccines" are very harmful.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Breathe wrote: April 5th, 2024, 22:32
Polio, rubella, the mumps, and whooping cough, to name a few, are worse, though. They often kill you or cripple you for life.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Rand wrote: April 5th, 2024, 22:42
Polio, rubella, the mumps, and whooping cough, to name a few, are worse, though. They often kill you or cripple you for life.
No they don't. In fact, they don't even exist.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Consider this...

The same people who are running the medical research, schools, and treatment facilities, the government, the regulatory authorities, etc... have been running it before western medicine was established, and are responsible for what we call western medicine today.

What is more reasonable... that they just started doing this to the public or they have been doing it the entire time?

You can always look heavily into it if you like, though a word of warning, it turns your entire world upside down because you find out, they have been lying to you, your parents, and their parents, etc... for a very long time.

Remember, they first need to make money of you while at the same time shortening your life span.

So... they introduce food/medicine that makes you sick, then give you treatments that help to alleviate those issues, but actually create more... to which they have more treatments, etc... never truly curing, just treating and making lots of money in the process.
Last edited by Xenich on April 6th, 2024, 21:51, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 6th, 2024, 21:47

Consider this...

The same people who are running the medical research, schools, and treatment facilities, the government, the regulatory authorities, etc... have been running it before western medicine was established, and are responsible for what we call western medicine today.

What is more reasonable... that they just started doing this to the public or they have been doing it the entire time?

You can always look heavily into it if you like, though a word of warning, it turns your entire world upside down because you find out, they have been lying to you, your parents, and their parents, etc... for a very long time.

Remember, they first need to make money of you while at the same time shortening your life span.

So... they introduce food/medicine that makes you sick, then give you treatments that help to alleviate those issues, but actually create more... to which they have more treatments, etc... never truly curing, just treating and making lots of money in the process.
We have massive, widespread evidence for these diseases going back millennia, many of them even photographed and on film, then we have the first wave of vaccines and they are wiped out in the general population.
If that's a conspiracy, it's a hell of a long-running, wildly successful one that entails a shockingly well kept secret involving thousands across centuries.
That's a very high bar for required evidence, imo.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Diseases spread where people have buttsex and don't wash. It had nothing to do with putting metals in your body and calling it a vaccine.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:36

Consider this...

We have massive, widespread evidence for these diseases going back millennia, many of them even photographed and on film, then we have the first wave of vaccines and they are wiped out in the general population.
If that's a conspiracy, it's a hell of a long-running, wildly successful one that entails a shockingly well kept secret involving thousands across centuries.
I am not arguing the existence of them, but how some came about and spread. I am not speaking in absolutes, but if you think that the western medical establishment has been honest, then you need to keep digging. Rockefeller is responsible for allopathic medicine (ie petroleum based medicine) to which he sent in people to push the field away from natural remedy research and push for petroleum based (naturally because he was a petroleum monopoly).

Yes, it is a conspiracy, and it has been long running, for 100's of years and there are multiple major families involved, numerous heads of state, generations of, etc... If you even looked into the issues with WW1/WW2, then surely you have seen the long line of connections? There are lies upon lies and misdirection throughout. Some people have tried to warn people in blatant ways, or through various commentaries, or whistle blowing, but when everything is owned by the same people running the conspiracy, it is very difficult to get people to wake up to it completely.

Sure, some will go along with one thing or another because it is so obviously blatant, they can no longer deny it, but they always seem to rush back to the safe space of thought because the alternative is too horrifying to consider.

Few are going to waste time trying to provide all of the answers as it is often a waste of time. If you are interested, start doing the digging, it is hidden in plain site, you know... all those "conspiracy theories". Not everything is true (ie misdirection through feeding false conspiracies), but there is a lot of truth out there if you are willing to dig. Just pick a specific topic, then drill it down as much as you can and you will start to find inconsistencies, contradictions, omissions, odd occurrences in the mainstream narratives because a lot of them are blatant lies.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

maidenhaver wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:41
Diseases spread where people have buttsex and don't wash. It had nothing to do with putting metals in your body and calling it a vaccine.
Hey, we never hear about monkeypox anymore ever since all those kids and dogs were getting it. Does that mean all the faggots are dead now?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

maidenhaver wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:41
Diseases spread where people have buttsex and don't wash.
:scratch:
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

This is probably obvious but -
Your arguing with 7 different people with 7 different opinions and 3 of them are shit posting and one of them believes the earth is flat.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I just want to remind everyone that @Gregz got two boosters because his dead guru came to him in a vision he had and told him to get gigavaxxed.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 15:34
I just want to remind everyone that @Gregz got two boosters because his dead guru came to him in a vision he had and told him to get gigavaxxed.
And afterwards he became very aggressive and started mistreating dogs. Coincidence?
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

And I would like to inform everyone here that rusty is a hypocrite and liar.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gregz wrote: April 19th, 2024, 15:45
Do you deny my statements?
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 15:46
Why deny them? I know you can't deny mine.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gregz wrote: April 19th, 2024, 16:02
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 15:46

Why deny them? I know you can't deny mine.
He attacks the messenger because the message cannot be refuted.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i should make my own cv19 report based on alien intel but in case i wont bother i wanted to mention here it contained atom level accuracy nanotechnology which only most advanced aliens got/gave jews to sabotage goy and niggers.

after certain density of nannites in brain they will be able to remotely implant thoughts without target being aware
also they will be able to trigger certain dieseases remotely and wipe out certain regions in non conspicious manner.

jews polluted with nanites whatever they can but its density in jabs, at least western ones, was very high so if u had not took shoot mind control tech should have limited effect.

at least 90% of vaxxed will die mostly form included carcinogens like bovine and human fetus cells. they also added some fungi and other shit to cripple immune system. spike proteins get most attention but those kill usually only those who have some cardial deficiencies or are exposed to physical exertion.
Last edited by Red7 on April 19th, 2024, 16:24, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Consider this...

thats utterly retarded convolution of coexistance with causality

take polio. vaxs didnt fixed they are designed to shorten life span and make ppl weaker.
fucking better standads of living (at least calories wise) with better nutrition fixed it.

all dieseses tat can be cured are eventually cured and when they are, jews be like, see goyim vax did this, take more of it.
all bullshit data points with no control groups. now we got control group tho as like 20%+ refused vax, results will be shown/visible and some jew schooled doctor vagina will be executed for killing somebodys children.

aliens life span that control jews are thousands of years, why would u think its new shit. there are reports of ufo near major plagues epicenters all the way back.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Shillitron wrote: April 19th, 2024, 15:09

This is probably obvious but -
Your arguing with 7 different people with 7 different opinions and 3 of them are shit posting and one of them believes the earth is flat.
are u vaxxed?
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Red7 wrote: April 20th, 2024, 06:25

Consider this...

thats utterly retarded convolution of coexistance with causality

take polio. vaxs didnt fixed they are designed to shorten life span and make ppl weaker.
fucking better standads of living (at least calories wise) with better nutrition fixed it.

all dieseses tat can be cured are eventually cured and when they are, jews be like, see goyim vax did this, take more of it.
all bullshit data points with no control groups. now we got control group tho as like 20%+ refused vax, results will be shown/visible and some jew schooled doctor vagina will be executed for killing somebodys children.

aliens life span that control jews are thousands of years, why would u think its new shit. there are reports of ufo near major plagues epicenters all the way back.
Modern sewage and mass production and availability of the no1 doctor that cured diseases:
The Fridge:

turns out that if you don't shit around your already half-spoiled food, it makes most of diseases go away. :toot: