We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The COVID-19 Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Feels good to be a pureblood. All the dumbfucks who ganged up on me and told me I was wrong and tried to force me to get injected with this shit are getting a nice little side effect to enjoy with their crow.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Gunnar wrote: July 26th, 2023, 02:27
Feels good to be a pureblood.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Imagine doing this to your own child. these parents will never admit what they have done no matter how clear the evidence becomes. They will live in denial and keep this bullshit going forever.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Gunnar wrote: July 26th, 2023, 02:46
Imagine doing this to your own child. these parents will never admit what they have done no matter how clear the evidence becomes. They will live in denial and keep this bullshit going forever.
Reminder that this has already been going on for decades, the current year clotshots are just the icing on the cake.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epd ... /ejhf.2978

Conclusion: mRNA-1273 vaccine-associated myocardial injury was more common than previously thought, being mild and transient, and more frequent in women versus men. The possible protective role of IFN-λ1(IL-29) and GM-CSF warrant further studies.

Funding: This work was supported by research grants from the University of Basel and the University Hospital Basel, Switzerland.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/07/ ... ht-n567151

Swiss study: heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought

CONCLUSIONS: COVID‐19 vaccines are overall very safe. There is a low but consistent, tangible rate of post‐vaccination myocarditis and/or pericarditis identified in several national and international level studies. Whilst there can be no room for complacency, fortunately, the majority are mild and not associated with hospitalization or severe complications. This risk has to be balanced against the much greater risk of death, pulmonary, vascular, and cardiac complications by the SARS‐CoV‐2 virus itself. Overall, the risk/benefit ratio hugely remains in favour of vaccination for most classes of ages, especially in older adults. This message is important for both the public and policy makers. For the medical community, a key red flag is in identifying affected individuals (i.e. particularly young men) presenting with chest pain, palpitations, or shortness of breath within 7 days of the second dose of an mRNA vaccine. Management is largely supportive for the majority of affected individuals, unless there is evidence of heart failure or major arrhythmic episodes. Besides pain management, guideline‐driven therapy, potentially complemented by a short course of corticosteroids may need to be considered. Future work should focus on the mechanistic basis for myocarditis and in identifying those at increased risk of adverse outcomes in need of closer long‐term monitoring.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Unnaturalness in the evolution process of the SARS-CoV-2 variants and the possibility of deliberate natural selection
Over the past three years, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has repeatedly experienced pandemics, generating various mutated variants ranging from Alpha to Omicron. In this study, we aimed to clarify the evolutionary processes leading to the formation of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, focusing on Omicron variants with many amino acid mutations in the spike protein among SARS-CoV-2 isolates. To determine the order in which the mutations leading to the formation of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, we compared the sequences of 129 Omicron BA.1-related isolates, 141 BA.1.1-related isolates, and 122 BA.2-related isolates, and tried to dissolve the evolutionary processes of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, including the order of mutations leading to the formation of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants and the occurrence of homologous recombination. As a result, we concluded that the formations of a part of Omicron isolates BA.1, BA.1.1, and BA.2 were not the products of genome evolution as is commonly observed in nature, such as the accumulation of mutations and homologous recombinations. Furthermore, the study of 35 recombinant isolates of Omicron variants BA.1 and BA.2, confirmed that Omicron variants were already present in 2020. The analysis we have shown here is that the Omicron variants are formed by an entirely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology, and knowing the way how the SARS-CoV-2 variants were formed prompts a reconsideration of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
A Substack post explaining the study: "Unnatural evolution": indisputable evidence for deliberate and systematic creation of circulating covid variants
It's clear that some or all omicron variants were synthesised in a laboratory from which they were somehow released, as part of a deliberate program. Coupled with the lack of synonymous mutations in other variants, this suggests that all variants described after the original Wuhan strain have artificial origins.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I don't think that the attempt to bring covid back yet again is going to go anywhere. Even the biggest vaxxies I know aren't masking this time.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Emphyrio wrote: September 7th, 2023, 18:19
I don't think that the attempt to bring covid back yet again is going to go anywhere. Even the biggest vaxxies I know aren't masking this time.
I hope we've all been inoculated against this bullshit.

Which reminds me, why hasn't anyone started investigating who was posting the fake-ass pictures and videos of people just falling down dead on the street in China? :Inspector:
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Imagine resisting the media narrative and pressure for three years just to sign up for a pfizer trial.

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This one is a long listen, but it's not bad.

Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

A lot of such old people weren't given a realistic option to refuse the injections.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronav ... -in-humans

Rare Neanderthal Genes Linked to Severe COVID-19 in Humans

People who suffered severe COVID-19 infections are more likely to possess a set of genes they inherited from Neanderthals, a new Italian study showed.

Italy was among of the severely affected countries during the early days of the pandemic. This prompted researchers from the country’s Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research to analyse the relationship between genetic factors and the severity of the COVID-19 disease in the province of Bergamo, the epicentre of the pandemic in the country.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Ranselknulf wrote: September 19th, 2023, 11:29
https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronav ... -in-humans

Rare Neanderthal Genes Linked to Severe COVID-19 in Humans

People who suffered severe COVID-19 infections are more likely to possess a set of genes they inherited from Neanderthals, a new Italian study showed.

Italy was among of the severely affected countries during the early days of the pandemic. This prompted researchers from the country’s Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research to analyse the relationship between genetic factors and the severity of the COVID-19 disease in the province of Bergamo, the epicentre of the pandemic in the country.
more circumstantial evidence that covid was a gene-targeted bioweapon.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Cleansing the gene pool of non-humans?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Emphyrio wrote: September 19th, 2023, 19:29
maidenhaver wrote: September 19th, 2023, 19:03
I don't buy it.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

I can see it, Africans are monkeys not Neanderthals. But then you have to wonder why they would be spared?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Boontaker wrote: September 19th, 2023, 20:02
But then you have to wonder why they would be spared?
I hope you're not serious, but if you are: because they're a tool for societal destruction, not a genuine threat to those who rule.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Why destroy society, if you can kill niggers with a flu? It makes no sense.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

maidenhaver wrote: September 19th, 2023, 20:14
Why destroy society, if you can kill niggers with a flu? It makes no sense.
Because the niggers can be dealt with at any time, but the people against whom they are being wielded could and would constitute an actual threat to the jewish globalist cabal if left to their own devices.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Jews have neanderthal DNA, is the problem.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I was tired of hearing about the meme flu like 2 weeks into it.
Decline

Post by Decline »

maidenhaver wrote: September 19th, 2023, 19:32
Emphyrio wrote: September 19th, 2023, 19:29
maidenhaver wrote: September 19th, 2023, 19:03
I don't buy it.
Neanderthals build Atlantis, The Pyramids and flew to Mars.
It's Homo Sapiens who's the Gibbon.

Also why do you think Northerners are White? Neanderthal genes.
Last edited by Decline on September 19th, 2023, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Decline wrote: September 19th, 2023, 21:51

I can also point to other bullshit stats by bogus researchers and link to globe somebody painted with a color gradient.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Reject modernity. Embrace Neanderthal.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I've been tested for Neanderthal DNA and don't have any. Guess I'm a nigger.
Decline

Post by Decline »

maidenhaver wrote: September 19th, 2023, 22:01
Decline wrote: September 19th, 2023, 21:51

I can also point to other bullshit stats by bogus researchers and link to globe somebody painted with a color gradient.
M8, get edjumifecated.

40k years ago Homo Neanderthalensis lived in their their wuytepepo paradise when Homo Nigger came out of Africa en masse to conquer Europe. Sweet Neanderthal daughters started to burn coal like there's no tomorrow while Homo Nigger offed all the male neanderthals. Thus the eon of Kangz began. Homo Nigger tried to make use of Neanderthal technology of course but was too stupid to operate and maintain it and thus eventually Homo Nigger society collapsed. A couple thousand years later Homo Nigger rediscovered farming and this is when current Homo Nigger history began. What remains today of superior Neanderthal are the white skinned Homo Niggers living in Europe.