We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The COVID-19 Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Very edifying to see so many people reject the vaxx. :oops:
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

I know many good people that are (and, in some cases, were) simple people and followed what the doctors told them because, like me, they believe doctors to be there to protect them. I was stopped from being "vaccinated" by circumstances for enough time for the real news to add to my doubt and, most probably, save my life, but many were not so fortunate, or were forced to be "vaccinated" to keep their families from losing a stable income. The amount of good people that died, those that could not even say goodbye to their mothers, and those that remain that I see swollen or with suddenly crippling diseases in the legs or eyes makes me so mad. I am no angel, but to see trust be abused this way and those people suffering for it while people like Fauci SMILE it's... I have no words.
I will be passing a link to the many articles here to a friend that held tight and wasn't taken out of his job only because they, though they underpay him, realized that nothing worked without him around and were begging and threatening him to try and get him back to work ASAP during the worst of the times. I know "thoughts and prayers" are not for everyone, but truly, I hope everyone that was misled can be helped in some way. I am so tired of these underhanded machinations and grand-plans and schemes everywhere. Fuck 'em.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

DagothGeas5 wrote: January 10th, 2024, 23:39
I will be passing a link to the many articles here to a friend that held tight
I think I had a few more on the Codex, before I moved my "ongoing research" here. But your friend should be exposed to the more pertinent opinions on the Internet, if he reads even half of what I've compiled here. :idea:
Last edited by The_Mask on January 10th, 2024, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

The_Mask wrote: January 10th, 2024, 23:54
I think I had a few more on the Codex, before I moved my "ongoing research" here. But your friend should be exposed to the more pertinent opinions on the Internet, if he reads even half of what I've compiled here. :idea:
I just spoke to him about this thread, he said he is too fed up to read or hear anything about COVID ever again, but his son wants to spread the info on a chat group he is a part of, though the people there are usually ganging up on him for "spreading misinformation and panic", so I am unsure how that might go down like. All that said though, truly thank you for compiling all of this! It is a lot of work, I hope more can see it! <3
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

DagothGeas5 wrote: January 11th, 2024, 00:02
I just spoke to him about this thread, he said he is too fed up to read or hear anything about COVID ever again, but his son wants to spread the info on a chat group he is a part of, though the people there are usually ganging up on him for "spreading misinformation and panic", so I am unsure how that might go down like. All that said though, truly thank you for compiling all of this! It is a lot of work, I hope more can see it! <3
I've learned that you'll get the backlash but it's worth it to reach just a few that may listen.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Breathe wrote: January 11th, 2024, 00:09
DagothGeas5 wrote: January 11th, 2024, 00:02

I've learned that you'll get the backlash but it's worth it to reach just a few that may listen.
It's what I told him. I gave him the link to the site, now it's up to him and any that might see it. I myself will be bookmarking this for both myself and any that I might meet that need help or, if anything, some form of closure.
Decline

Post by Decline »

like me, they believe doctors to be there to protect them
Many such cases.

Doctors are the biggest killers on the planet though. Every statistic confirms this, the Quackzine is just the cherry on top.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Decline wrote: January 11th, 2024, 01:30
like me, they believe doctors to be there to protect them
Many such cases.

Doctors are the biggest killers on the planet though. Every statistic confirms this, the Quackzine is just the cherry on top.
The medical field is the most worthless and harmful caste in the America right now, it exists only for midwits and sociopathic women (all of them) to make sure the middle class don't miss out on being cripplingly drug addicted by legally supplying hard drugs to those not rich enough to avoid the law and not poor enough to be undesirables that simply don't care about doing crime. True heroes, thank you for your service medical professionals :salute:
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Doctors are the biggest killers on the planet though. Every statistic confirms this
People who seek doctors are definitely more likely to die regardless because they're sick. That's why they seek the doctor to begin with.

Circular logic and bad statistics.

Like saying homes are the most dangerous place, that's where almost all accidents happen. Which is true. But that's also where you spend most of your time, so that's where accidents would happen, if they happen.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Atlantico wrote: January 11th, 2024, 10:57
Doctors are the biggest killers on the planet though. Every statistic confirms this
People who seek doctors are definitely more likely to die regardless because they're sick. That's why they seek the doctor to begin with.

Circular logic and bad statistics.

Like saying homes are the most dangerous place, that's where almost all accidents happen. Which is true. But that's also where you spend most of your time, so that's where accidents would happen, if they happen.
Last time I was in a hospital the nurses were literally tik tok dancing and talking about their sugar daddies on tinder. I used to think that stuff was a meme. The medical system in the west has been weaponized by the devil to prey on people.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This one is for the ladies here that are considering becoming mothers. Mostly.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 23-04089-2

Prenatal Exposure to COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 Induces Autism-Like Behaviors in Male Neonatal Rats: Insights into WNT and BDNF Signaling Perturbations
Published: 10 January 2024
The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed the swift development and distribution of mRNA vaccines, including BNT162b2, to address the disease. Concerns have arisen about the potential neurodevelopmental implications of these vaccines, especially in susceptible groups such as pregnant women and their offspring. This study aimed to investigate the gene expression of WNT, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels, specific cytokines, m-TOR expression, neuropathology, and autism-related neurobehavioral outcomes in a rat model. Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance.
That was just the introduction. The whole paper is a fountain of information. Enjoy the read!
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Turkish researchers said the male offspring of pregnant rats they inoculated with Pfizer's COVID vaccine exhibited "pronounced autism-like behaviors."
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This one is an example of research you should probably disregard. Not everything published is unbiased science. Also: lol @ undervaccination.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 4/fulltext

Undervaccination and severe COVID-19 outcomes: meta-analysis of national cohort studies in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
Declaration of interests
ASh reports being a member of the Scottish Government Chief Medical Officer's COVID-19 Advisory Group, the Scottish Government's Standing Committee on Pandemic Preparedness, the UK Government's New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group Risk Stratification Subgroup, the Department of Health and Social Care's COVID-19 Therapeutics Modelling Group, and AstraZeneca's COVID-19 Strategic Thrombocytopenia Taskforce (all unfunded). CR reports being a member of the Scottish Government Chief Medical Officer's COVID-19 Advisory Group, the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling, and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency's Vaccine Benefit and Risk Working Group. DTB reports being a member of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling and the COVID-19 Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies and its subgroups. KK reports being chair of the ethnicity subgroup of, and a member of, the UK Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies. RAL reports being a member of the Welsh Government COVID-19 Technical Advisory Group. All other authors declare no competing interests.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This one seems to say that the virus can be transferred via frozen and unfrozen meats, as well. Although... the study *is* Chinese, it does make sense - hence why I am posting links to it.

Source where I got it from: https://www.keaipublishing.com/en/news/ ... -concerns/

Link to research with pdf file: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6?via=ihub
Debate surrounds that possibility that frozen wildlife products can transfect SARS-CoV-2 to humans. One study connected an outbreak of Covid-19 to Beijing's Xinfadi Market; it reported that a COVID-19 resurgence may have resulted from cold-chain food contamination [31]. Another group reported the isolation of SARS-CoV-2 from the surface of an imported frozen cod package, which was attributed to infected dock workers [30]. Thus, cold-chain food and environmental contamination play a role in the spread of SARS-CoV-2, but through human contamination. Contamination of fishes for food may owe to human handling at several stages of processing. Typical processing involves manual bleeding, gutting, washing and chilling. Therefore, the processing of frozen aquatic animal products is critical to controlling the spread of the virus, and this should be carefully monitored (Fig. 6). Cold-chain food industry workers should undergo regular screening for the virus, and processing-related workshops and equipment should be strictly disinfected to avoid environmental contamination. Worker-free automated processing could reduce the contamination, especially because fish sales show continual growth [1]. Already, live aquatic animals are subjected to stricter hygiene and quality standards than processed food. For consumers, processing effects risks. Cooked and refrigerated foods are generally safer than raw foods and raw meat, poultry and fish should be separated from other foods to avoid in-home cross contamination [51].
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Last edited by orinEsque on January 31st, 2024, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I feel sad for them, but - at the same time - not really. I realize that it was mass hysteria, but even so that is not a reason to not do your homework.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The_Mask wrote: January 31st, 2024, 23:40
I feel sad for them, but - at the same time - not really. I realize that it was mass hysteria, but even so that is not a reason to not do your homework.
They're a different species.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/14/7/e243829
Case report

Sequential contralateral facial nerve palsies following COVID-19 vaccination first and second doses
Abigail Burrows, Theo Bartholomew, http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9976-2376James Rudd and David Walker
Correspondence to Dr Abigail Burrows; [email protected]

Abstract

A 61-year-old man presented to the ENT emergency clinic with a history of unilateral facial nerve palsy occurring shortly after each dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. The first episode developed 5 hours after administration of the first dose and the second 2 days after administration of the second dose. Investigations at initial presentation to the emergency department were unremarkable, and the patient was diagnosed with Bell’s palsy on both occasions. We describe the first case of Bell’s palsy occurring after each dose of any UK-approved COVID-19 vaccine. Single episodes of unilateral facial nerve palsies have been reported in clinical trials and in subsequent case reports. There has been no evidence, however, of an episode after each dose. We also describe the earliest onset of symptoms from timing of administration of the vaccine, further suggesting the Bell’s palsy was associated with the vaccine.

This article is made freely available for use in accordance with BMJ’s website terms and conditions for the duration of the covid-19 pandemic or until otherwise determined by BMJ. You may use, download and print the article for any lawful, non-commercial purpose (including text and data mining) provided that all copyright notices and trade marks are retained.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Note: at the time of selecting this link the study was not peer reviewed, so the validity of this might change. If you spot any issues, let me know and I'll delete this post.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202312.1385/v1
Last edited by The_Mask on February 6th, 2024, 01:45, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: September 30th, 2023, 08:52
Boy... I could go for a co-ed that's 19 right now haha... alright
would u prefer him slender or buffed tho? :smug:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

The_Mask wrote: January 31st, 2024, 23:40
they did their homework. they listen to "experts". which is what vagina low t brain is suppose to do
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

Emphyrio wrote: February 17th, 2024, 13:56
dont know if this is real and dont care
You don't care, but just in case others think of sharing it, it's fake.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 17th, 2024, 14:02
It would take less than 2 minutes to check. What gives? :scratch:
jcd

Post by jcd »

Irenaeus wrote: February 17th, 2024, 19:26
Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 17th, 2024, 14:02
It would take less than 2 minutes to check. What gives? :scratch:
He was sent by the pro-vaxxers to create a perception that anti-vaxxers base their beliefs on untrue and easily verifiable information.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

What a marvelously stupid idea.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/lifestyle ... nts-study/

‘Worrisome’ study shows long COVID sufferers could lose up to six IQ points

By Alex Mitchell
Published March 1, 2024, 4:50 p.m. ET

Long COVID can reduce a person’s IQ by up to six points, worrying research has revealed.

A report in the New England Journal of Medicine found that COVID-19 was “associated with longer-term objectively measurable cognitive deficits.” Experts were attempting to learn more about the mentally straining phenomenon commonly referred to as brain fog, brought on by the virus.

Those who had symptoms for around 12 weeks saw the largest IQ reduction.

Unrelated research found that nearly a quarter of American Covid-19 patients experienced symptoms lasting three months or more.

“It’s not been at all clear what brain fog actually is,” author Adam Hampshire of Imperial College London told The Guardian.

“As a symptom, it’s been reported on quite extensively, but what our study shows is that brain fog can correlate with objectively measurable deficits. That is quite an important finding.”