We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Dogshit Localizations

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 1st, 2024, 04:58
@Oyster Sauce that link doesn't work
The website is weird with links but from the browser it just takes scrolling down a little to find. If only there was a better mod hosting website to put it on. :scratch:

Tags:
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

The Silver Lining:

"MOST people weren't on board because of the political climate"

It's working.. 8 months ago xer would of got a standing ovation and they would of made all the characters trans.

EDIT

I try not to cope about how shitty this timeline is but I think Lord of the Rings and Disney stonks, Bud Light and Sweet Baby Inc And And And.. this shit is exhausting normies and people are doing something more powerful than twitter mobbing / youtube ranting / starting petitions against these companies. They simply - stop spending money on them.

That's when the market shrieks and cries and you hear google laying off over 6 gorillion employees etc etc. The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
Last edited by Shillitron on May 4th, 2024, 22:41, edited 2 times in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Shillitron wrote: May 4th, 2024, 22:36
The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
They do not. If they cared about profits they wouldn't keep repeating mistakes that have proven to cost them money every time.

If you're a corporation and want to market a successful product, is putting fat, ugly niggers, fags, troons etc. really the best course of action? Is letting your employees actively antagonize your costumers endlessly the optimal path to make more money?

No, this is all political, it's meant to create a Cultural Hegemony, a self-perpetuating Marxist brainwashing machine that exists because there are no conflicting viewpoints people can look towards.

Make no mistake, Larry Fink and the rest of the kikes will destroy the Western economy before they give up on their agenda.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Shillitron wrote: May 4th, 2024, 22:36
The Silver Lining:

"MOST people weren't on board because of the political climate"

It's working.. 8 months ago xer would of got a standing ovation and they would of made all the characters trans.

EDIT

I try not to cope about how shitty this timeline is but I think Lord of the Rings and Disney stonks, Bud Light and Sweet Baby Inc And And And.. this shit is exhausting normies and people are doing something more powerful than twitter mobbing / youtube ranting / starting petitions against these companies. They simply - stop spending money on them.

That's when the market shrieks and cries and you hear google laying off over 6 gorillion employees etc etc. The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
I had a feeling this would be the case. it's a somewhat rare case of degeneracy being present in the original Japanese game and being cleaned out for the West. If this is true, then I will certainly be pirating the remake (which I was going to do anyway since I don't own a Switch).
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

I know the {current_opinion} on HQ is that these corporations are all proxy arms for a Jewish Shadow government but frankly speaking these people are too retarded and desynchronized and hit each other with friendly fire too much for me to buy it.
gerey wrote: May 4th, 2024, 23:17
If you're a corporation and want to market a successful product, is putting fat, ugly niggers, fags, troons etc. really the best course of action? Is letting your employees actively antagonize your costumers endlessly the optimal path to make more money?
Oh 100% for a huge portion of the diversity hires especially that have infested these companies - that's 100% true.

I don't think that's necessarily true across the board though, specifically for the "enablers" .

My hypothesis currently is that specifically for the CEO's and C-Suite folks that runs these corporations and are still pushing this shit despite failure after failure, do actually believe that they can shift market preferences such that these things will become popular and financially successful soon - there's a pot of gold at the end of the pandering to diversity rainbow.

This could stem from their flawed beliefs that "power structures" and "systematic racism" are the reason "white men" are successful and dominate purchasing power.. or maybe they've been bamboozled from too much DEI-hiring, or maybe they figured the white male demographic pool was saturated and they could appeal to more demographics without losing whites.. don't know, don't care.

TL;DR - Whatever their motive, if they run out of money, they can't make more shit.
Last edited by Shillitron on May 4th, 2024, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

It's coming for you, trannylators