We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The INDIA thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Dead wrote: March 30th, 2024, 02:08
I wouldn't relax around Indians either
You couldn't relax around their strong body odor.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I think the point Manny is saying is that blacks will hurt you and steal your shit if you're not looking and keeping a distance. Indians are retards but generally not wild beasts like niggers.
Anon

Post by Anon »

In my experience dealing with blacks is way better/easier than dealing with jeets. If a black hates you he'll make that clear basically once you meet him, then you keep proper distance and it's mostly safe, and a friendly black tends to be genuine. A jeet will pretend to be your friend then backstab you in their first opportunity.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Irenaeus wrote: March 30th, 2024, 13:40
I think the point Manny is saying is that blacks will hurt you and steal your shit if you're not looking and keeping a distance. Indians are retards but generally not wild beasts like niggers.
Both are rape apes
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Also Indians can get quite big if they grow up in the West. Not at all like the skinny people you see in videos on India.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

1-Kill all the women in your country because it's shameful to have a daughter
2-Breed like rabbits
3-Produce countless men with no real way to marry a woman because the ratio is like 15 to 1
4-Wonder why your whole country is rapey
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Dead wrote: March 30th, 2024, 18:26
Also Indians can get quite big if they grow up in the West. Not at all like the skinny people you see in videos on India.
Yes, I've seen Jeet Heer.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Indians love to imitate Jew tactics like having groups dedicated to defending their shitty ways and culture (pun intended).
Except they're ugly too, which is an even worse crime.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I've never seen a pajeet who looks intimidating. Except for the occasional huge muscle man in a movie or something, they all look like the average white man - not even someone exceptionalally strong, mind you - could snap them in half.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Acrux wrote: March 30th, 2024, 20:24
I've never seen a pajeet who looks intimidating. Except for the occasional huge muscle man in a movie or something, they all look like the average white man - not even someone exceptionalally strong, mind you - could snap them in half.
you've clearly never encountered indian joker

Manny V

Post by Manny V »

the only Indian i met that was a proper problem was some fatty from highschool, was a proper weirdo

in the first year he made a great introduction for himself by trying to show a video of some chick getting fucked by a horse on his phone to everyone lmao

tried to speak in a faux american accent for some weird reason(we're Australian so it was just odd), was overall a creep, then at one point got in a fight with some guy and got his eyes gouged lmao, good meme
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

allegedly India was such an enormous shithole for the entirety of its existence that it manged to kill off the dinosaurs and 75% of all living things at one point in time.

ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Ligrev wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:21
allegedly India was such an enormous shithole for the entirety of its existence that it manged to kill off the dinosaurs and 75% of all living things at one point in time.

Horse shit.

And India without the Indians is fucking moot.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

>Kurtzgesaht

Yeah, I reject (((THEIR))) propaganda. Ashkenazinacht is known to be tied to (((THEM)))

Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 10:48

>Kurtzgesaht

Yeah, I reject (((THEIR))) propaganda. Ashkenazinacht is known to be tied to (((THEM)))

I know. It wasn't like I was trying to promote that channel. It was more of me taking a dump, scrolling videos on jewtube, watching that particular one randomly because "new" dead dino theory caught my interest and realizing amidst dumping a huge brown stinker, that India must have been what God had in mind when he created hell.

p.s. Don't tell me you don't think of Indians when scanning the mess you made in the crapper? :scratch:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

india without indians sounds like a nice place to visit
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

@Konjad, you spoke of your troubles with your neighbors, and how they didn't let you sleep.

I say, fight fire with fire. From the finest minds of 4chan, I present to you the Jeetshaker.

Deus Vult
Last edited by gerey on April 1st, 2024, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

The Contrabulous Binditraption of Faggot Doctor Evil
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Irenaeus wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:25

A lot of technology is like this.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

The irony is that most normies probably would care, because most of zoomer culture is imported from Japan directly. But if you dare point out that western countries have the exact same problem, you would be drawn and quartered without hesitation.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Nooneatall wrote: April 8th, 2024, 03:02
Irenaeus wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:25

A lot of technology is like this.
Amazon (again) Ring doorbells were another, where they had teams of pajeets sat manually tagging everything they saw.

Everytime anyone uses one of these, they have a group of curry stinking retards constantly spying on the whole street outside, and fapping to the wife whenever she arrives home.
Last edited by BobT on April 8th, 2024, 03:56, edited 2 times in total.
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 8th, 2024, 03:07
The irony is that most normies probably would care, because most of zoomer culture is imported from Japan directly. But if you dare point out that western countries have the exact same problem, you would be drawn and quartered without hesitation.
Even back in 2017 they were calling me a nazi for saying that Japan should remain Japanese. I doubt they'd be able to connect the dots of who makes anime and Japanese games in the first place.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on April 9th, 2024, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Anglos brought their obsession with poojeet shamanism to America through their gayass anti-war bands. Canada, being inclined to faggotry, fell first, but cryptofascists in the CIA and jugians loved hindu mumbo jumbo too.

That's how yogapants came to America.
Last edited by maidenhaver on April 10th, 2024, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.