We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The INDIA thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

maidenhaver wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:06
Anglos brought their obsession with poojeet shamanism to America through their gayass anti-war bands. Canada, being inclined to faggotry, fell first, but cryptofascists in the CIA and jugians loved hindu mumbo jumbo too.

That's how yogapants came to America.
People aren't even aware that Yoga is a distinctly hindu practice, used to honor their "gods" (demons). I think there was an expose on this, and how some indian yogis in the mid 1900s came to the west and started teaching Yoga as some vaguely secular practice for health and wellbeing, rather than what it actually was.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

:rip:
Last edited by Shillitron on April 11th, 2024, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Indians are confirmed Skaven
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

maidenhaver wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:06
Anglos brought their obsession with poojeet shamanism to America through their gayass anti-war bands. Canada, being inclined to faggotry, fell first, but cryptofascists in the CIA and jugians loved hindu mumbo jumbo too.

That's how yogapants came to America.
What? You don't worship Ganesha like the rest of the forum?

Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

https://boards.4chan.org/g/thread/100171280 (archive: https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/100171280 )
My professor is Indian

My professor doesn't even have a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field she has a Phd in Human Centered Computing. Picrel is an abstract for a paper she gave us as an assignment to write about. I GO TO AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. It's so fucking over. I can't even bring myself to write about this shit and the best part is that if I turned in anything close to the quality of this paper I would receive a failing grade. Oh btw the professor can't even program if you have a problem with your game you're better off going to another student rather than have her fumble about the code just fucking everything up. A while back I asked her why I would use a struct instead of a constructor and she has no clue.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 25th, 2024, 17:11
https://boards.4chan.org/g/thread/100171280 (archive: https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/100171280 )
My professor is Indian

My professor doesn't even have a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field she has a Phd in Human Centered Computing. Picrel is an abstract for a paper she gave us as an assignment to write about. I GO TO AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. It's so fucking over. I can't even bring myself to write about this shit and the best part is that if I turned in anything close to the quality of this paper I would receive a failing grade. Oh btw the professor can't even program if you have a problem with your game you're better off going to another student rather than have her fumble about the code just fucking everything up. A while back I asked her why I would use a struct instead of a constructor and she has no clue.
A struct instead of a constructor, huh?
This paper is a masterpiece and I love it. It's the prefect example of how retarded Indians are.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 25th, 2024, 17:11
My professor doesn't even have a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field she has a Phd in Human Centered Computing.
Huh? That is a related field. Most people in HCC have a computer science or information systems or engineering degree AND a background in psychology, human factors, or cognitive science.

That being said:
1. she's female
2. she's pajeet
3, she's retarded (redundant with 1 and 2)
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Are these people really Indians?
Why are Indians defending Jews?
Aren't the BRICS enemies with the Jewish-controlled West?

Or maybe everything is just another Jewish lie.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

It's a made-up term invented by a jew-enslaved economist. BRICS means nothing other than the initials of random countries.

Let's see, China and India are fierce economic competitors at best and enemies in a cold war at worst. Russia is acquiring resources through China and India to keep fight the US proxy war in the Ukraine by selling it's fossil fuels and all the land in Siberia for China to settle with their microdicked dog-eating bugpeople. South Africa is a fourth world hellhole (not even a shithole) full of guess what, with the exception of the city-state of Orania which I hope is building high walls and machine gun bunkers. Brazil is a comedy of errors, third world shithole that sells to everybody like a bitch: grains (soy but others as well), meat (beef and chicken), and some oil, but produces nothing else useful (except me as a poster). Lumping them together makes no sense unless you work on a jew-owned bank in Wall Street and need to put out a paper because the deadline is coming. Thinking the BRICS are in any way "allied" with each other is a conspiracy plot worse than Alpha Protocol with zero the charm of the game.
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 30th, 2024, 12:00, edited 2 times in total.
machnizedTerror

Irenaeus wrote: April 30th, 2024, 11:52
It's a made-up term invented by a jew-enslaved economist. BRICS means nothing other than the initials of random countries.

Let's see, China and India are fierce economic competitors at best and enemies in a cold war at worst. Russia is acquiring resources through China and India to keep fight the US proxy war in the Ukraine by selling it's fossil fuels and all the land in Siberia for China to settle with their microdicked dog-eating bugpeople. South Africa is a fourth world hellhole (not even a shithole) full of guess what, with the exception of the city-state of Orania which I hope is building high walls and machine gun bunkers. Brazil is a comedy of errors, third world shithole that sells to everybody like a bitch: grains (soy but others as well), meat (beef and chicken), and some oil, but produces nothing else useful (except me as a poster). Lumping them together makes no sense unless you work on a jew-owned bank in Wall Street and need to put out a paper because the deadline is coming. Thinking the BRICS are in any way "allied" with each other is a conspiracy plot worse than Alpha Protocol with zero the charm of the game.
I find BRICS to be a really interesting topic because people don't seem to be able to agree on what it is.
I have seen BRICS being compared to NATO before.
I have also seen theories that BRICS is really just there because the WEF have already decided that whites must die, and BRICS are really just made up of the chosen people for WEF to rule over.
Today I learnt that maybe BRICS doesn't even exist.

I was also aware that India and China wanted to kill each other over border disputes and the whole BRICS thing actually puzzled me when I first heard of it.
India-China clash: 20 Indian troops killed in Ladakh fighting
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476

Maybe BRICS is a lie, maybe it isn't.
Vlajdimir Ermenović

Post by Vlajdimir Ermenović »

Pajeet, Pajeet, Pajeet, Pajeeeeet... I'm begging of you, please don't shit my street.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 30th, 2024, 12:51
Irenaeus wrote: April 30th, 2024, 11:52

I find BRICS to be a really interesting topic because people don't seem to be able to agree on what it is.
I have seen BRICS being compared to NATO before.
I have also seen theories that BRICS is really just there because the WEF have already decided that whites must die, and BRICS are really just made up of the chosen people for WEF to rule over.
Today I learnt that maybe BRICS doesn't even exist.

I was also aware that India and China wanted to kill each other over border disputes and the whole BRICS thing actually puzzled me when I first heard of it.
India-China clash: 20 Indian troops killed in Ladakh fighting
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476

Maybe BRICS is a lie, maybe it isn't.
Nice.
BRICS are really just made up of the chosen people for WEF to rule over.
I'm sure the kikes will try, India is their ally but China isn't, Russia has it's own set of kikes. Brazil is kiked and South Africa is niggered. The less you think about about BRICS and start thinking in smaller factions things will clear out for you. Hope I helped :salute:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

india and china are two of the biggest rivals that exist, BRICS is just some anti-american third-worlderist cope
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 13:13
india and china are two of the biggest rivals that exist, BRICS is just some anti-american third-worlderist cope
After it was birthed by the mentioned jew-enslaved economist (Jim O'Neill of Goldman Sachs), anti-american third-worlderist hooked all their retarded hopes and dreams on the formation of a "based" block that would defeat America and install world peace. If this last sentence doesn't make you laugh out loud, you might be a woman (they have no sense of humor).
machnizedTerror

Irenaeus wrote: April 30th, 2024, 13:05
I'm sure the kikes will try, India is their ally but China isn't,
Gregz wrote: April 6th, 2024, 15:21
In case you haven't already seen this

I saw this video by Gregz before and I am not convinced that China isn't working with the kikes. But I could be wrong.
Russia has it's own set of kikes.
Not familiar with Russia at all but what kind of kikes are there? I can't find anything about Russia actually.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 30th, 2024, 13:32
Russia has it's own set of kikes.
Not familiar with Russia at all but what kind of kikes are there? I can't find anything about Russia actually.
The puppet show controlling Putin and destroying Russia through the import of millions of central asia sandniggers is composed of kike and armenian oligarchs among other subhumans. I'm not really familiar with their names from my head, would have to look for in the internet (it's all open, it's not like it's a secret). Maybe some Russian who isn't dying of cirrhosis might take this question and help you out. My speciality is my shithole, Brazil (it's controlled by kikes).
Try your luck in either the JEW thread or the Russia-WWIII thread. Good luck, son.
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 30th, 2024, 13:45, edited 2 times in total.