We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The INDIA thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Rand

Post by Rand »

maidenhaver wrote: January 21st, 2024, 12:03
Rand wrote: January 21st, 2024, 06:22
Headline for above:
Imbecilic corporate grandstanding for the ego of top executives goes hilariously awry. Dickheads get what they deserve.
A headline is more like 3 words.
Wat?
Lol, no.
Depends on the media and the intended audience's level of retardation.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Rand wrote: January 21st, 2024, 17:20
Rand wrote: January 21st, 2024, 06:22
Headline for above:
Imbecilic corporate grandstanding for the ego of top executives goes hilariously awry. Dickheads get what they deserve.
Wat?
Lol, no.
Yeah, a retard can't communicate a story in ONE LINE. Not two fucking sentences. The rule is your headline needs to catch somebody's attention, who is either walking by or scrolling away.
Rand

Post by Rand »

maidenhaver wrote: January 21st, 2024, 17:28

Wat?
Lol, no.
Yeah, a retard can't communicate a story in ONE LINE. Not two fucking sentences. The rule is your headline needs to catch somebody's attention, who is either walking by or scrolling away.
I can show you plenty of examples, but I'm not indulging your retarded pedantry here because that wasn't even the point of my post.
Take your autism pills, Mr. Contrarian.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Rand wrote: January 21st, 2024, 17:45
maidenhaver wrote: January 21st, 2024, 17:28

Wat?
Lol, no.
I can show you plenty of examples, but I'm not indulging your retarded pedantry here because that wasn't even the point of my post.
Take your autism pills, Mr. Contrarian.
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Red7

Post by Red7 »

KnightoftheWind wrote: January 21st, 2024, 01:03
B-B-But India is going to be a superpower in 20 years!. Mark my words!. I read it on CNN!.
they already are. more mud niggers means cheaper labour. cheaper labour means taking manufacturing market share even from rice niggers
u know actual manufacturing not just issuing digital bonds and building derivatives on them and calling it economy like jew collective west does

damn those mudswimmers gotta have some robust immunity
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

More shit is just a bigger pile of shit.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I thought her ass was hanging out and she was squatting to take a shit
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Happened to come across this. If the quotes are true, it looks like India was always a degenerate place. Note the image is fairly NSFW.
► Show Spoiler
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 1st, 2024, 18:41
Happened to come across this. If the quotes are true, it looks like India was always a degenerate place. Note the image is fairly NSFW.
► Show Spoiler
Considering all the weird kundalini sex statue stuff they have in India it's not a shock it would basically give a muslim an aneurysm upon arrival.
jcd

Post by jcd »

When I worked in London there was a card in every kitchen saying that reheating curry or fish meals in the microwaves is forbidden, because pajeets kept stinking up the whole building with their shit.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Only Brahmin are relatively intelligent, presumably due to restrictive breeding patterns.
It's quite obvious most Indians are retarded, and the average intellect is far lower than in China.
Chinese numbers wouldn't have meant shit if they were at the same level as Dravidians or Negroes.
jcd wrote: February 17th, 2024, 22:21
When I worked in London there was a card in every kitchen saying that reheating curry or fish meals in the microwaves is forbidden, because pajeets kept stinking up the whole building with their shit.
It comes out in their BO too. I was in Dubai, sweltering dry heat, got on the train, full of Indians-- holy fucking shit. So rancid & pungent. Choked by the smelly mixture of crap curry & unwashed ballsack.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 17th, 2024, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I bothered to lookup that thread, pretty fun read
► Show Spoiler

Reddit 5 years ago was basically RPGHQ
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Anon wrote: February 21st, 2024, 19:33
Reddit 5 years ago was basically RPGHQ
[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Damn maybe they should have stayed in America and focused on protecting their wealth to pass on to their descendants instead of trying to be cool international hedonists.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

"I can't believe we were just jumped and gangraped. What should we do?"
"Let's make a tiktok about it!"
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

<aweigh> indian scam where an idian will come up behind you and squirt shit onto your shoe
<aweigh> then another guy comes along and offers to clean your shoe for a small fee
<aweigh> how can india be real
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

What is wrong with these people? I don't care what people say, there is no reasonable justification for this type of behavior. There is a reason the west upon entering some countries called them savages.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

I fucking hated them for this shit. You apply for a job in the US and they want you to be a CCIE with 10 years of experience doing complex installs and design, for doing entry level maintenance and installs, but then immediately higher some fucking scrub from India who went to his local cheat cert place and picked up a CCNA with 2 years of fucking phone tech experience.