We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Stellar Blade

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

BobT wrote: February 8th, 2024, 13:13
Nammu Archag wrote: February 8th, 2024, 12:35
BobT wrote: February 8th, 2024, 10:23

Oh I won't be buying it to "own the libs" as that's just being a sheep. I remember when they tried that marketing bullshit with Hogwarts.

However I ain't going to be put off just because it has a MC in a tight ass outfit or what OTHER people do with it either. Same with Neir. If it's been out a while and it looks a good game, I'll play it and judge for myself. If troons and femenists reee at that then that's just a bonus. If it looks too shallow, shit or flashy for me, then I won't bother buying, but will still say it has a right to exist.

If you can't stand there being a pretty woman in a game, but also hyper fixate on that rather than the game itself to the point of not playing it just because of that, then you're a fag. Same if you listen to feminists and trannies telling you what to do.

Look dude, if you like this type of game, go for it. As long as you aren't the minority who troon out, or aren't excessively depraved, its not a big deal. However, acting like these games are based just for not having ugly women is ridiculous. That should be the norm anyway. These upskirt sims are designed for otaku-style coomers, and do overlap with troon circles a ton, so the real issue is people vehemently defending it as if these depraved Sorks give a shit about resisting troonery or depravity, etc. The only reason jap and sork companies can produce mainstream games like that is because, due to their economic importance as the only industrial vassals left, don't get as heavily enforced on the latest zoggery. They make the games like this because its what sells to their depraved urbanite audiences, and they don't have the DEI commissars attached to their companies like ours do to alter that.

A non-zero number of impressionable kids on PlayStation are still going to get this game, and combined with all the other media being shoved down their throat, start to subconsciously associate themselves as an animu women, as the other thread on the topic has shown. This stuff is a cognihazard, and while me and you might be fine, the numbers eventually add up.
It may not be "based" but at least its non-pozzed, which is rare nowadays. If the dev team is resisting calls to make it so and tell people to fuck off, then that's a good thing.
However it also needs to be a good game and not just have pretty titty ladies. There's enough flashy shallow chink shit with just that.

Also still disagree with the troon association. I'll have to look more into nier and see whether there's any pandering or encouragement, but otherwise I've only ever seen that bullshit where you can choose to play as a female, or create a custom one.
rusty_shackleford wrote: January 1st, 2024, 13:55
NYTimes accidentally wades into a years old argument to confirm that yes, playing as a woman in a video game does make you a tranny
https://archive.is/Fp8G7
We already covered the association issue in a past thread. It's fairly well documented, and isn't related exclusively to games with character customization.

Tags:
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

I find it pretty funny that Rusty spent time making that photoshop lol
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 8th, 2024, 11:10
What she would look like if she was attractive

Here's the original:

You be the judge. :goldfish:
I would applaud games that had characters like this example too. Unfortunately no one makes them.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Here's the original:

I like it. Perhaps one of the Baldur's Gate 3 modders here can make it happen :eyebrows: .
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I don't think we've discussed the fact that this game will be bad because it's Korean enough
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Troubleshooter is the only reason I'll give Korean games the benefit of the doubt.
KnightoftheWind

Exactly. Most over-the-shoulder games focus on the main character's ass and block a quarter of the screen, so might as well have it be an attractive female one. I rest my case.
BobT

Post by BobT »

aweigh wrote: February 8th, 2024, 16:18

Here's the original:

I would applaud games that had characters like this example too. Unfortunately no one makes them.
I do agree. Cutie lass, keeps the big hips & thighs, with outfit that's sexy enough without being revealing and is still very feminine. The face gives me a (less mousy version of) Aeris vibes.
As opposed to the standard Stellar Blade MC's outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination at all.

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 8th, 2024, 17:14
Exactly. Most over-the-shoulder games focus on the main character's ass and block a quarter of the screen, so might as well have it be an attractive female one. I rest my case.
Bit shit that though isn't it. I'd rather they put more attention into the GAME, than the character's jiggling arse. If it's a good enough game then the MC may as well be a tetris block for all I care, even in 3rd person.
Last edited by BobT on February 9th, 2024, 02:04, edited 2 times in total.
KnightoftheWind

What makes you think they aren't focused on the game?, the character and her animations are likely already done. And if the gameplay offers a fun, action-packed experience than everybody wins. If the game is bad, nobody would recommend it, even if the main character is good looking.
BobT

Post by BobT »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 9th, 2024, 02:07
What makes you think they aren't focused on the game?, the character and her animations are likely already done. And if the gameplay offers a fun, action-packed experience than everybody wins. If the game is bad, nobody would recommend it, even if the main character is good looking.
Just an inkling, that they have to specifically announce it like that rather than let people see for themselves.
I'll judge it properly when it's out, of course.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anyone want to play Haydee?

BobT

Post by BobT »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 02:29
Anyone want to play Haydee?

Apparently it's a decent puzzler? Further investigation needed, may pick up on a sale.
Lol tho that fucking MC..
:lol:
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Apparently it's an RPG:

Will have to put this thread in the RPG section later if true.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

WhiteShark wrote: February 9th, 2024, 21:03
Apparently it's an RPG:

Will have to put this thread in the RPG section later if true.
You choose whether to upgrade ass or booba
Last edited by Segata on February 9th, 2024, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on February 10th, 2024, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

lol "Quadruple-A Live Service game a Success", hah. We'll..see...about...that..
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

she looks like how 99% of western whores dress already, if you want to piss off feminists maybe make her attractive and in modest clothing
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:41
she looks like how 99% of western whores dress already, if you want to piss off feminists maybe make her attractive and in modest clothing
The game will come with 28 selectable outfits already unlocked. You can change her outfit to another one which suits your taste.

Next complaint please, this one was too easy.

Last edited by aweigh on February 10th, 2024, 00:48, edited 2 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:41
This is true. What she's wearing isn't much different from women's gym/streetwear nowadays where you can see the entire ass and vulva crevice.
They outright waltz around in bedroom lingerie as "clothes" now, too.

At least what this girl is wearing is semi-practical for movement in battle.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:47
aweigh wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:47
Next complaint please,
gook women uggo
Yeah, this is the main reason SJWs hate it. They despise the fact that men prefer youthful looking neotenous features.

"Looks like a doll" "Child face" etc.

It makes roasties seethe.
Last edited by aweigh on February 10th, 2024, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

aweigh wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:48
"Looks like a doll"
But this is true?
They get their jaws shaved. Troon-tier behavior.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:50
"Looks like a doll"
But this is true?
video game characters get their jaws shaved? news to me.
BobT

Post by BobT »

"Looks like a doll"
But this is true?
Absolutely, and these women should be prosecuted for fraud.
HOWEVER, at least they actually look like women, rather than fucking bogdanoff.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

"In a recent interview with Gamesradar+, Hyung-Tae Kim, the game director of Stellar Blade, disclosed that particular attention was paid to Eve's backside. He stated, "When it comes to the design, we put special attention on the back of the character because the player is always facing the back of the character when they're playing." Designed around the body scan of Korean model Shin Jae-eun, this design decision for the protagonist was based on the player's perspective, as they predominantly view the character's back during gameplay. Kim's statement underscores a deliberate focus on physical appeal in character design, consistent with the studio's previous titles."
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

aweigh wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:55
"Looks like a doll"
But this is true?
video game characters get their jaws shaved? news to me.
She's modeled after a gook who has her jaw shaved.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 10th, 2024, 00:57
"In a recent interview with Gamesradar+, Hyung-Tae Kim, the game director of Stellar Blade, disclosed that particular attention was paid to Eve's backside. He stated, "When it comes to the design, we put special attention on the back of the character because the player is always facing the back of the character when they're playing." Designed around the body scan of Korean model Shin Jae-eun, this design decision for the protagonist was based on the player's perspective, as they predominantly view the character's back during gameplay. Kim's statement underscores a deliberate focus on physical appeal in character design, consistent with the studio's previous titles."
^ Meanwhile due to western influences, they chop off Tifa's tits in the new FF7, despite that the devs animated them bouncing in the original.
Better focus on the GAMEPLAY and not just ass. But if we get both, not going to complain.