We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NSFW - Post Random Images

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 17th, 2024, 20:34
:toot: The japanese (honorary aryans) are the only people that can truely appreciate or play baseball other than white americans. Nature is healing, baseball is coming back home to being the true sport of the god fearing man.
I heard a lot of new players in the MLB are Koreans (gooks).
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

They quite literally were spies. Nothing done to them was unreasonable.
The moment a jap fell on US soil, japanese-""americans"" immediately came to their defense
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

weebs just show the importance soft power/propaganda has in getting foreigners to defend your nation
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 20th, 2024, 13:25, edited 3 times in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 20th, 2024, 13:24
The moment a jap fell on US soil, japanese-""americans"" immediately came to their defense

weebs just show the importance soft power/propaganda has in getting foreigners to defend your nation
The chinese were constantly testing security at gates, when I was in Guam. Every watch, you'd hear the guard over the radio, turning cars of chinese nationals around at the gate. The japanese did the same, before Pearl Harbor.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Here's a random image:
Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 442 and H.R. 2415. July 23, 1986
Washington Times, 1986

Also, Italians & Germans were also put in camps but nobody cares because they're white. Japanese get special treatment because ~muh racism~ and mentioning Italians & Germans would shatter the narrative that it was because of ~muh racism~.
I mean, yes, it was racism. But it wasn't targeted racism, I'm just racist towards everyone and that's how I want my country to be racist.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 20th, 2024, 13:39, edited 3 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 20th, 2024, 13:35

Here's a random image:
Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 442 and H.R. 2415. July 23, 1986
Washington Times, 1986

Also, Italians & Germans were also put in camps but nobody cares because they're white. Japanese get special treatment because ~muh racism~ and mentioning Italians & Germans would shatter the narrative that it was because of ~muh racism~
Japanese Americans are the most deracinated asians ever so its hard to feel bad for them. Literally the origin of the cringe "asian" identity in America
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 20th, 2024, 13:35
Also, Italians & Germans were also put in camps but nobody cares because they're white.
What did you do with real rusty?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

I've been in a Nostalgia trip lately and it's hard to even comprehend how different media and people used to be, even 20-30 years ago.
Comics from 2007 weren't pozzed yet (I read a few, no "woke" messaging like we see today, no overt white or male hatred, just burger King kids club racial stuff)
There was an ad campaign in the 00s to get kids to stop saying "gay" for bad things.
Every sitcom and movie was lousy with Jewish actors but most everyone else was white with a few blacks here and there.
In the 40s, cartoons had violent pro masculine content (ww2).
Cartoons made in the 90s had sexy female characters (kind of weird because sometimes they were anthro so maybe that was just the way to be a furry back then) but there weren't any disgusting blob women unless they were a joke or evil character.
Before the 10s, and even up to 2016 in many cases, everything ugly was a joke or evil. Men cross dressing was a silly gag, women being fat and ugly was a joke or they were the villain. People made edgy racist and sexist comedy.
Thanks for reading my effort post, I don't let anyone forget this anti white male shit hasn't been this overt for a long time, it was always there but not to this extent we see today.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Nooneatall wrote: April 20th, 2024, 17:42
I've been in a Nostalgia trip lately and it's hard to even comprehend how different media and people used to be, even 20-30 years ago.
Comics from 2007 weren't pozzed yet (I read a few, no "woke" messaging like we see today, no overt white or male hatred, just burger King kids club racial stuff)
There was an ad campaign in the 00s to get kids to stop saying "gay" for bad things.
Every sitcom and movie was lousy with Jewish actors but most everyone else was white with a few blacks here and there.
Cartoons made in the 90s had sexy female characters (kind of weird because sometimes they were anthro so maybe that was just the way to be a furry back then) but there weren't any disgusting blob women unless they were a joke or evil character.
Before the 10s, and even up to 2016 in many cases, everything ugly was a joke or evil. Men cross dressing was a silly gag, women being fat and ugly was a joke or they were the villain. People made edgy racist and sexist comedy.
Thanks for reading my effort post, I don't let anyone forget this anti white male shit hasn't been this overt for a long time, it was always there but not to this extent we see today.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 20th, 2024, 17:44
They don't tell you who Matthew murdered.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Comics from 2007 weren't pozzed yet
Many say comics were beginning to be pozzed since the mid80s, others that since 60s with the X-Men standing for faggots or kikes. I read some early 90s comics when I was a kid and they were really bad with the woke shit. Imagine reading any comics post mid90s.
Cartoons made in the 90s had sexy female characters
Thanks for reading my effort post
Thanks for reading my shitpost
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 20th, 2024, 21:58, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Irenaeus wrote: April 20th, 2024, 21:55
Many say comics were beginning to be pozzed since the mid80s, others that since 60s with the X-Men standing for faggots or kikes. I read some early 90s comics when I was a kid and they were really bad with the woke shit. Imagine reading any comics post mid90s.
I was going to write another effort post but I'll just say I hate kikes and women.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I can't find it, but there's a cartoon from the 60s or 70s about a turtle who falls in love with a doe. He gets buttblasted when she rejects him for a stag, and she and all the forest critters laugh at him for his impudence, basically telling him he's an ugly dork and she is too beautiful for him. That should be mandatory viewing, instead of telling kids they can be anything they want.

*She also tells him that they are separate species, and weren't made for each other. Pretty based.
Last edited by maidenhaver on April 20th, 2024, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nooneatall wrote: April 20th, 2024, 22:50
I was going to write another effort post but I'll just say I hate kikes and women.
Yeah, lol, I was going to try and write more but I got lazy. I was generally agreeing with your main point, just expanding with examples of older pozz.
So let's just agree to agree.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

Thanks to these people, I now hate watermelons
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Gregz wrote: April 21st, 2024, 19:05
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 21st, 2024, 16:25
@Gregz here's your based pro-palestinian supporters bro
I can't make heads or tails of this random image, it almost appears to be a video the way it moves and has sound.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

hot
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I was looking up old timey insults and found this.

>mollycoddle
>nigmenog
>poltroon
Are just hilarious.