We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NSFW - Post Random Images

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Have to give Dobson props for actually just leaving the Internet (or at least successfully becoming anonymous)
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Thanks science. I suppose it's time to send men to fight wars for Israel again.

Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 14:48

Scientists are all retarded cowardly faggots who will say whatever they are paid to say.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

the backstory behind this is even better.
Ooh ooh i know this one. So, the first two panels are the original comic portraying what the artist claimed was a real event where a cosplayer was being harassed by a creep. However the comic was called out for the bs and the picture of the cosplayer was shown with her not seeming perturbed by the photographer. The internet made memes of the comic artist and how he got btfo'd for making up a version of the events where he's the hero fighting an injustice that never happened. The last panel being a callback to the last of us 2 meme to emphasise how the comic backfired in the best way possible.
You left out two funny details. The photographer was her boyfriend, and you can see the artist in the background looking upset.
Basically, the 'artist' behind the comic got upset when he saw a guy slap his girlfriend's butt playfully at a con (she asked him to for a cosplay picture), he then went home and made up this comic where he was the hero.

Also much later the guy ended up sending death threats to some goverment official and since this was in the before times there were actually consequences for it and his brother got fired from his prestigious job because of it. His family was super upset with him for bringing this shit on them so they told him if he ever posted on the internet again they'd stop letting him live in their home, so that was the last ever heard from this artist.

EDIT: by the way, here's a photo of the damsel in distress taken moments befere his "inspiration" happened:

this is andrew dobson, he's the blue bear with a fedora who defends women's honor:
Last edited by aweigh on February 22nd, 2024, 18:16, edited 4 times in total.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 14:48

"First time"?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

logincrash wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 06:25
A little reminder on why forums like RPGHQ are important.
I don't know about the second part.
Pay Station

Post by Pay Station »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 15:06

have they tried banning guns?
Most of them probably use knives and clubs anyway.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

He didn't die for this... :sad:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 26th, 2024, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 21st, 2024, 07:30
Have to give Dobson props for actually just leaving the Internet (or at least successfully becoming anonymous)
The girl represented in that comic actually came out and said that he was a weird creep and the person taking pictures was her friend or something?
I forget the details but he got completely destroyed by the woman he was larping about protecting. It was hilarious.
Pay Station

Post by Pay Station »

Shillitron wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:10

The girl represented in that comic actually came out and said that he was a weird creep and the person taking pictures was her friend or something?
I forget the details but he got completely destroyed by the woman he was larping about protecting. It was hilarious.
Yes, there is a post about it just below the post you quoted. It also has a nice picture of the girl spreading her legs.