We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NYTimes confirms female character to tranny pipeline is REAL

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:47
In my opinion, in a game where your character's ass is gonna be front and center of the screen most of the time, and if you choose to play a male character when there is a female option, you might be homosexual.

Think of a game like WoW, where the camera is positioned at a 3rd person view behind your character's ass. If I'm gonna be staring at my character's ass while running around, you bet I'm gonna create the hottest female character i can possibly create, and wear the most skimpy clothes.

If you prefer to play a male character in such a setting, that's perfectly fine, and It's okay to admit you like staring at men's asses, but let's not beat around the bush here :smile:
"the third person camera is just looking at the characters ass the whole time!" Do you people who make this argument get aroused every time you go out on the street to walk somewhere? So many asses in front of you in the Pakistani train cars, I just wish they were all beautiful women sirs. Woah actually when I see someone from a front facing camera angle they should also be women so I can see boobs too :smug: , I'm gonna coom just thinking about it. In fact when you look into a mirror or see your reflection all the time you'd rather see a hot woman than a gross man since women are hotter right? :)
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

playing as a foid is gay,
playing anime games is gay,
having a female/anime profile pic is gay
thinking that because it's third person you'll be 'staring at your characters ass the whole time so why would i play as a guy, that's gay' is gay
self inserting is gay
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Playing as a female character is bad if the female character in question isn't attractive, or if you do so to self-insert as that character. Most gamers are normal, hotblooded men who were never afraid to play as Lara Croft back in the day. Why?, because she's attractive. "Simple as".

We really didn't need an 11 page thread to dissect this topic, it's answered just that easily. If you feel the sight of a beautiful woman would turn you into a gay crossdresser, do yourself the favour and avoid all entertainment products. Because you could not deal with it otherwise.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

What about purposely picking a female character in a horror game as it makes it more scary due to women being weaker? :scratch:
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 22:57
What about purposely picking a female character in a horror game as it makes it more scary due to women being weaker? :scratch:
god i wish more games would nerf women, would spice things up
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Manny V wrote: April 1st, 2024, 04:14
playing as a foid is gay,
playing anime games is gay,
having a female/anime profile pic is gay
thinking that because it's third person you'll be 'staring at your characters ass the whole time so why would i play as a guy, that's gay' is gay
self inserting is gay
Looking at women is gay,
Thinking about women is gay,
Marrying a woman is gay