We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NYTimes confirms female character to tranny pipeline is REAL

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

RangerBoo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:50
Well what if you are a woman who plays a male character? And what if you're a woman that plays a female character? Is she straight or just as gay as men who play as male characters?
Women don't play video games.
BobT

Post by BobT »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:47
In my opinion, in a game where your character's ass is gonna be front and center of the screen most of the time, and if you choose to play a male character when there is a female option, you might be homosexual.

Think of a game like WoW, where the camera is positioned at a 3rd person view behind your character's ass. If I'm gonna be staring at my character's ass while running around, you bet I'm gonna create the hottest female character i can possibly create, and wear the most skimpy clothes.

If you prefer to play a male character in such a setting, that's perfectly fine, and It's okay to admit you like staring at men's asses, but let's not beat around the bush here :smile:
I can't be bothered finding the posts I made about this, but it's basically if you can't help angling your camera down and staring at your character's ass, rather than ya know, actually focusing on playing the game, well.. you might actually be a buttfucker.

And then if that somehow becomes justification for presenting as a scantily clad female, that might go even further.
Last edited by BobT on March 31st, 2024, 23:54, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I think it's a non-discussion tbh, doesn't matter at all if you prefer playing as male or female. People often try reading too much into other people's sexuality then 99% of the population end up being a fag in some way.
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

I can't even see my WoW character's butt. All I see are thick wooden totems.

buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

Irenaeus wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:51
Mods, please merge this thread in the general "playing as female PC" thread: viewtopic.php?p=46327-nytimes-confirms- ... ne-is-real
Mods, please go fuck yourselves
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

In my opinion, in a game where your character's ass is gonna be front and center of the screen most of the time, and if you choose to play a male character when there is a female option, you might be homosexual.
Thanks for your opinion buttfucker 3000 but there's at least two threads on this topic where people detail why this exact cope is retarded already bestie!
buttfucker 3000

Vergil wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:58
Thanks for your opinion buttfucker 3000 but there's at least two threads on this topic where people detail why this exact cope is retarded already bestie!
>let's not beat around the bush
Anon

Post by Anon »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 23:56
Mods, please merge this thread in the general "playing as female PC" thread: viewtopic.php?p=46327-nytimes-confirms- ... ne-is-real
Being randomly edgy doesn't give make everybody automatically respect you m8, just accept you've done a mistake and move on.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Think of a game like WoW, where the camera is positioned at a 3rd person view behind your character's ass. If I'm gonna be staring at my character's ass while running around, you bet I'm gonna create the hottest female character i can possibly create, and wear the most skimpy clothes.

If you prefer to play a male character in such a setting, that's perfectly fine, and It's okay to admit you like staring at men's asses, but let's not beat around the bush here :smile:
You familiar with the Rorschach Inkblot Test? It was designed using peoples subconscious thoughts as a means to see into ones social behavior, thoughts, emotions, etc...

So consider this...

If the first thought you have when you play a male character in 3rd person is, sexual... well..

Add in your name choice here, and well... yeah... I think it answers itself.

Go ahead though and keep projecting that guys who don't want to play as a female are somehow gay, I am sure the guys down at the local "YMCA" all agree with you.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

^ I have done exactly this, for exactly this reason, more than once.
Last edited by Gregz on April 1st, 2024, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
buttfucker 3000

Anon wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:23
Being randomly edgy doesn't give make everybody automatically respect you m8, just accept you've done a mistake and move on.
It is so endearing that you actually think i give a fuck about the opinion of a bunch of terminally online virgins
Last edited by buttfucker 3000 on April 1st, 2024, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:58

You really think i care about the opinion of a bunch of terminally online virgins, don't you?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Choosing to play as a female character is homosexual and/or tranny behavior.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 1st, 2024, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:00
How gay/tranny am I? "Gay for playing WoW" beat you to it

Male Dwarf Priest
Male Human Warrior
Male Human Death Knight
Male Human Warlock
Male Night Elf Druid
Female Night Elf Hunter
Female Human Paladin
Female Human Mage
Female Human Rogue
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

The irony in this thread is... well...quite amusing.
buttfucker 3000

Vergil wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:59

You really think i care about the opinion of a bunch of terminally online virgins, don't you?
Ah yes, Vergil, you're the thespian who's a closet homosexual, no? Like i said, i don't care what your preferences are. If you want Astarion to ram you up the ass, that's your prerogative my friend!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:05

Male Dwarf Priest
Male Human Warrior
Male Human Death Knight
Male Human Warlock
Male Night Elf Druid
Female Night Elf Hunter
Female Human Paladin
Female Human Mage
Female Human Rogue
I would say you are gender confused. *chuckle*
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:07
Ah yes, Vergil, you're the thespian who's a closet homosexual, no? Like i said, i don't care what your preferences are. If you want Astarion to ram you up the ass, that's your prerogative my friend!
Not shocked that butt fucker 3000 found and took the first opportunity to bring up anal sex :Inspector:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:05

Male Dwarf Priest
Male Human Warrior
Male Human Death Knight
Male Human Warlock
Male Night Elf Druid
Female Night Elf Hunter
Female Human Paladin
Female Human Mage
Female Human Rogue
55.555556 % :(
Anon

Post by Anon »

You wouldn't have quoted me if you didn't
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

If you play as any sort of character you are a cuckold tbh. You wanna pay money to willingly sit there and watch another person engage in revelry? Let me guess you wanna hold some sort of controller or joystick while you do it too huh? Fucking fag.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Anon wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:12

You wouldn't have quoted me if you didn't
"Im totally not interested in what you say? Whats that? No I am not interested!!! What is that? No... not interested... and no, I am not gay, I just get uncomfortable feelings when I look at a male, and no... I am not gay, I just like calling myself one!, yeah... but I don't care what you say, you nerdy virgins who don't fap to their female characters (cough and male, ahem)!!! "
Last edited by Xenich on April 1st, 2024, 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
boot

Post by boot »

I mained a female NE hunter in WoW classic for awhile but I did it for lore reasons and the better shooting animation.

Much prefered my grizzled war vet faced Paladin, who smote down Horde with awesome fury and blessed SoC crits.
Last edited by boot on April 1st, 2024, 01:19, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

boot wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:20
op is a fag btw
If you don't mind me asking, what's up with your avatar?
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

No u
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:59
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:49
BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:06
I started playing female characters in MMOs when I started FF14 after 15 years of only male characters, is it terminal? How long do I have left to live? Can I recover?
Even my first character in FF14 was male, what have they done to me?
Image :Inspector:
Blasted off again. :groan:

For real though, can't win in that game. Male elf runs like they got a stick up their ass, male scaleys are groomers, male cats are fags, furries and roegadyns are even bigger fags, all I'm left with is the default male human character who are always cringe main-character-last-name autists standing in town surrounded by men playing catgirls and recruiting to their 200-member FC where there's drama every day over people leaving.
If you can find a good looking hat to compensate for small shoulders, you can make a cool Lala.

EDIT: didn't realize the thread had been merged.
Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss on April 1st, 2024, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.