We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NYTimes confirms female character to tranny pipeline is REAL

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Calumininium

Post by Calumininium »

Does it applies to fighting games ?

Because I main Lili in Tekken so I must be some incredible troon faggot in the making.

In my defence, I really hate her design and all the overly girly stuff, but I'm very good at her gameplay and her game plan (long poke punish), I wish Sebastien her "gameplay" clone would be available for playing as I would main him instead.
Last edited by Calumininium on February 27th, 2024, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

I started playing female characters in MMOs when I started FF14 after 15 years of only male characters, is it terminal? How long do I have left to live? Can I recover?
Even my first character in FF14 was male, what have they done to me?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:06
I started playing female characters in MMOs when I started FF14 after 15 years of only male characters, is it terminal? How long do I have left to live? Can I recover?
Please tell everyone what race you chose and what their defining animal characteristic is
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:14
Please tell everyone what race you chose and what their defining animal characteristic is
It's one of the bunny girls, only defining features are the bunny ears that I modded out and replaced with human ears. Am I at least safe from furry label?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

It's so ogre.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:22
It's one of the bunny girls, only defining features are the bunny ears that I modded out and replaced with human ears. Am I at least safe from furry label?
Have you ever referred to yourself as a "healslut"? Don't lie to me, I'll know.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Playing female characters in MMOs is different from playing them in single-player games.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Dead wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:16
Playing female characters in MMOs is different from playing them in single-player games.
Yea it's worse, it's like going into public in drag
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:13
BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:22

Have you ever referred to yourself as a "healslut"? Don't lie to me, I'll know.
I think I've managed to avoid that so far. I get tanks complaining at me to not pull mobs or run ahead of them and often they try to let me die, usually unsuccessfully... I don't FEEL like a bottom yet.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:23
manliest MMO role is the non-heal support class btw
This is what everybody else tells them so they don't have to play the designated buffbot, yes.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Dead wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:28
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:23
manliest MMO role is the non-heal support class btw
Source?
source:
strategy & tactics is the manliest domain, and being a force multiplier means you are being tactical.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Image :Inspector:
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:49
Blasted off again. :groan:

For real though, can't win in that game. Male elf runs like they got a stick up their ass, male scaleys are groomers, male cats are fags, furries and roegadyns are even bigger fags, all I'm left with is the default male human character who are always cringe main-character-last-name autists standing in town surrounded by men playing catgirls and recruiting to their 200-member FC where there's drama every day over people leaving.
Last edited by BlastedAgain on March 6th, 2024, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:59
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:49
Blasted off again. :groan:

For real though, can't win in that game. Male elf runs like they got a stick up their ass, male scaleys are groomers, male cats are fags, furries and roegadyns are even bigger fags, all I'm left with is the default male human character who are always cringe main-character-last-name autists standing in town surrounded by men playing catgirls and recruiting to their 200-member FC where there's drama every day over people leaving.
As long as you don't mind the online equivalent of this:

Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 6th, 2024, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 6th, 2024, 13:01
FF14 is a bad game so you could just quit
Sadly I need something to waste time with in between good games and the next new action combat MMO. I played the fuck out of Tera Online before FF but that game died and I had to start something else.

Every new MMO replacement contender has bombed and even the next action MMO I looked forward to like 5 years ago is dead on arrival and I won't be touching that, it being Blue Protocol.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 13:14
Sadly I need something to waste time with in between good games and the next new action combat MMO. I played the fuck out of Tera Online before FF but that game died and I had to start something else.

Every new MMO replacement contender has bombed and even the next action MMO I looked forward to like 5 years ago is dead on arrival and I won't be touching that, it being Blue Protocol.
What do you like about MMOs that you need to play one?

Play Dungeons and Dragons Online
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

Boontaker wrote: March 6th, 2024, 13:17

What do you like about MMOs that you need to play one?

Play Dungeons and Dragons Online
-The fact that they're often built with content to just hang around in for hours on end. (Be it life skills, housing, fashion, chatting outside of the dungeon grinds)
-PvP when I feel like it, ideally open world with either balance or game heavily skill-based
-Occasionally social aspect, I do like chatting and seeing and showing off a nice build housing for example.
-Expansive world with life, traveling, seeing sights, finding secrets.
-Skill-based combat, it's not that in FF14 but it has good balance of the other things so it's something I have been bearing with. In Tera which was my favorite MMO by combat alone you could solo bosses as a DPS when rest of the party died in many cases because every class has low cooldown iframe and high mobility skills among other things.

More recently I've also been wanting them with better graphics, not necessarily all realistic but consistent art style. Guild Wars 2 for example has gotten a bit too outdated in graphics for what I am looking for. Of course many single player games scratch these needs too, which is why I'm looking forward to Dragon's Dogma 2 but there's a limit to how much it will keep my occupied.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

the next action MMO I looked forward to like 5 years ago is dead on arrival and I won't be touching that, it being Blue Protocol.
I remember seeing stuff about this a while back and being interested. What happened?
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

WhiteShark wrote: March 6th, 2024, 15:10
the next action MMO I looked forward to like 5 years ago is dead on arrival and I won't be touching that, it being Blue Protocol.
I remember seeing stuff about this a while back and being interested. What happened?
Amazon game studio happened, the pozz. In no particular order they:
-removed breast bounce button (physics fix button) from character creation because it cause boobs to bounce when you pressed it,
-removed option to create a short character or maybe it was the young face option?
-censored NPCs, gave some NPC(s) pants instead of skirt (although it was a young character so kinda meh, but it's indicative of censorship to the art assets)
I think they added stockings to cover legs in some costume? Might've been different game.

Anyway, so the looming reality of censorship is a fact, I tried the character creation and it was so bareboned that you will not see any unique characters in the game, TWO different faces? Like 10 hairstyles? So far I haven't really seen too much about the gameplay because but the bad character creator and then the following news about censorship from Amazon has soured my expectations. Reminder, Amazon game studio literally turned a vast amount of white characters black in Lost Ark (talk about double standards...), and they already had their hands on the censoring in the benchmark, who knows what the full game has.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Final Fantasy is a tranny game. What's the final fantasy? Transitioning and then killing yourself?
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

Vergil wrote: March 6th, 2024, 17:31
Final Fantasy is a tranny game. What's the final fantasy? Transitioning and then killing yourself?
I'm not gonna lie, you are absolutely right. I am a complete trans"phobe" but I am nice and respectable and don't ask shit I don't care about... If I had a dollar for every time I've befriended someone and they asked if I wanted to join their discord group for their friends and it's a group of ten trannies that have drama every other day, I'd have $4. It's not much but strange that it's happened so many times and it must imply something about the game. Every single one of them has fallen apart from in-fighting and I can't even take credit for any of it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 17:44
Vergil wrote: March 6th, 2024, 17:31
I'm not gonna lie, you are absolutely right. I am a complete trans"phobe" but I am nice and respectable and don't ask shit I don't care about... If I had a dollar for every time I've befriended someone and they asked if I wanted to join their discord group for their friends and it's a group of ten trannies that have drama every other day, I'd have $4. It's not much but strange that it's happened so many times and it must imply something about the game. Every single one of them has fallen apart from in-fighting and I can't even take credit for any of it.
Between this and your pfp choice you are single-handedly giving me hope for March newFRIENDS.
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

In my opinion, in a game where your character's ass is gonna be front and center of the screen most of the time, and if you choose to play a male character when there is a female option, you might be homosexual.

Think of a game like WoW, where the camera is positioned at a 3rd person view behind your character's ass. If I'm gonna be staring at my character's ass while running around, you bet I'm gonna create the hottest female character i can possibly create, and wear the most skimpy clothes.

If you prefer to play a male character in such a setting, that's perfectly fine, and It's okay to admit you like staring at men's asses, but let's not beat around the bush here :smile:
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Well what if you are a woman who plays a male character? And what if you're a woman that plays a female character? Is she straight or just as gay as men who play as male characters?
Last edited by RangerBoo on March 31st, 2024, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.