We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Babylon Bee

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Their graphics guy learned some new skills. Not their funniest joke. They've had better in the past few weeks, but I love the graphics here. They're so bad, they go back around to be great.

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://babylonbee.com/news/8-ways-to-s ... lic-school
Public schools are a lot different today than they were years ago. In the old days, Christian kids could blend right in with the crowd at public schools. Today? Not so much. God-fearing, Bible-believing kids tend to stick out like sore thumbs at school these days.

How easy is it to spot them? The Babylon Bee is here with a list of dead giveaways.
  • They do this weird thing where they close their eyes and fold their hands before eating lunch: Suspicious!
    They have zero holes in their face, their hair isn't rainbow colored, and you can confidently tell their gender: Total Jesus freak.
    They point to the sky after booting a home run in kickball: We see you, Timmy!
    They ask the band director if they can play the hand bell: That one's a freebie.
    Uses bigoted phrases like "Yes, ma'am" and "Yes, sir": The nerve of these Christian kids!
    Always wearing a "Kirk Cameron Rulz" T-shirt: Guaranteed to believe Jesus rules.
    Politely asks if they can learn about math instead of queer theory: That's got Christian written all over it.
    Parent-teacher conference has to be called because they keep baptizing other students in the school pool: A big clue!
There you have it. If you notice any kids at your school fitting the description of the items listed above, you'll know you're really with one of those Jesus Freaks!
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

The_Mask wrote: September 27th, 2023, 21:08
https://babylonbee.com/news/8-ways-to-s ... lic-school
Public schools are a lot different today than they were years ago. In the old days, Christian kids could blend right in with the crowd at public schools. Today? Not so much. God-fearing, Bible-believing kids tend to stick out like sore thumbs at school these days.

How easy is it to spot them? The Babylon Bee is here with a list of dead giveaways.
  • They do this weird thing where they close their eyes and fold their hands before eating lunch: Suspicious!
    They have zero holes in their face, their hair isn't rainbow colored, and you can confidently tell their gender: Total Jesus freak.
    They point to the sky after booting a home run in kickball: We see you, Timmy!
    They ask the band director if they can play the hand bell: That one's a freebie.
    Uses bigoted phrases like "Yes, ma'am" and "Yes, sir": The nerve of these Christian kids!
    Always wearing a "Kirk Cameron Rulz" T-shirt: Guaranteed to believe Jesus rules.
    Politely asks if they can learn about math instead of queer theory: That's got Christian written all over it.
    Parent-teacher conference has to be called because they keep baptizing other students in the school pool: A big clue!
There you have it. If you notice any kids at your school fitting the description of the items listed above, you'll know you're really with one of those Jesus Freaks!
did a woman write this
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Emphyrio wrote: September 27th, 2023, 21:11
did a woman write this
Probably. But I still thought it was in good fun. I smiled. It's like when someone tries, fails, but they have such a kind heart you can't help and smile.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Yeah, comes across very effeminate. Kirk Cameron does rule though.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Very corny. The kind of stuff that will make boomers piss their pants and scream with laughter while they ignore talking about any actually subversive topics though.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Brutal. Savage. Rekt.

Rand

Post by Rand »

But being with my family caused a lot of my mental problems.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

If you're going to post Tatu, at least go for something of theirs that was actually art. Basically Carousel. :P
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I know this isn't exactly the funniest joke in the world, but I just thought the graphic is on point:

SoLong

Post by SoLong »

The_Mask wrote: February 9th, 2024, 21:29
I know this isn't exactly the funniest joke in the world, but I just thought the graphic is on point:

It's topical too considering that the investigation into Biden recommended no charges since he's too senile to stand trial.

Because he forgot the year his son died, that he was ever vice-president and is convinced that he recently talked to people who have been dead for years.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

SoLong wrote: February 9th, 2024, 22:29
It's topical too considering that the investigation into Biden recommended no charges since he's too senile to stand trial.
I think it's topical because it came out today in direct response to the investigation and subsequent direct response by Biden fanbuddy.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

The_Mask wrote: February 9th, 2024, 21:29

Doesn't even use Buster

ngmi
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

SoLong wrote: February 9th, 2024, 22:29
and is convinced that he recently talked to people who have been dead for years
The worship of Moloch is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Man... they say this one's a joke, but is it really? XD XD XD

Jordy

Post by Jordy »

The_Mask wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 23:02
Man... they say this one's a joke, but is it really? XD XD XD

We're in a world where it's difficult to tell the difference between satire and reality. Sad times.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The Gina Carano interview: