We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Women Loving MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Consul

Women Loving MEGATHREAD

Post by Consul »

The purpose of this thread is to serve as a counterbalance to the other one with a similar name. Here we will post examples and instances of women at their finest, concerning their beauty, conduct and spirit. This can range from posting a picture of a beautiful, graceful woman, a quote or a news story showcasing a woman's noble character or even posting about women from history in cases where they behaved in an examplary and admirable way. No nudity or coomer content is allowed here, we've got a different thread for that. I will start by inserting a few examples myself:

Speaking of women from history behaving in a noble way, I think Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's wife, deserves to have the honor of being mentioned first in this thread. She could have lived had she chosen to, Hitler himself wanted her to leave Berlin and escape to safety. Yet her love, loyalty and noble soul compelled her to stay by her man's side, even if it meant certain death. She chose loyalty and death above life, comfort and safety. Whenever you think of Adolf Hitler on the eve of his death, on the 30th of April, think also of Eva Braun:
Last edited by Consul on December 16th, 2023, 18:46, edited 3 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I like that the first image you felt the need to include was a cheap Halloween costume advertisement

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Hey cut him some slack, he at least didn't open with an advertisement for some fat chick's only fans this time.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Oyster Sauce wrote: December 16th, 2023, 20:08
I like that the first image you felt the need to include was a cheap Halloween costume advertisement

As if I could possibly know where the original sources of those images are, I don't feel like it's needed to do a background check on them. I thought it was simply an image of a pretty woman in a beret. I don't understand for what purpose you reverse image searched it.
Vergil wrote: December 16th, 2023, 20:09
Hey cut him some slack, he at least didn't open with an advertisement for some fat chick's only fans this time.
Damn, you are not joking. I searched the name now and turns out you are right. And I thought it was simply a rural woman doing some gardening...
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

if we're gonna win, we need the women popping out the huwhite babbies
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Oyster Sauce wrote: December 16th, 2023, 20:08

That's how French people dress.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Dead wrote: December 17th, 2023, 00:57
Are anime women allowed?
They are the only good ones, so they should be
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I shouldn't have watched that. I wish you didn't post it. Niggers deserve full extermination. I'm done with this shit, this makes me so infuriated it's hard to think. Given the chance I would massacre every single one, no remorse. We've got to do something ffs!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

yea, it would be hard to convince me vagina grew a brain to have thoughts like that. more likely whoever was fucking her told her that and she swallowed it with cum like vaginas do. vaginas very susceptible to have their views formulated by enviroment.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i challenge anyone here to post single attractive vagina face that had not udnergone nosejob, chin, jaw and cheeks implants

im not saynng that thing does not exist i just never seen even picture of one.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

she would be fine is she was not holding her fagphone documenting her boyfriend beating
but i think by instinct she was absorbing impact force by head to not scratch the phone
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: December 17th, 2023, 14:42
Dead wrote: December 17th, 2023, 00:57
Are anime women allowed?
Tranime
said faggot who likely has will smith picture on his body pillow
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: December 17th, 2023, 00:29
if we're gonna win, we need the women popping out the huwhite babbies
that only works if u can rise them and give them resources to fight.

otherwise u just make single mother rised vaxxed soylet wage slave forever in debt for jews.
slaves, especially soybrain slaves are mostly not needed in advanced ai/automation run system
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Breathe wrote: December 24th, 2023, 02:44
I shouldn't have watched that. I wish you didn't post it. Niggers deserve full extermination. I'm done with this shit, this makes me so infuriated it's hard to think. Given the chance I would massacre every single one, no remorse. We've got to do something ffs!

She didn't die:

It's still fucked up to beat someone that is already down and unconscious. But, at least no one died here.

Also, it looks like the criminal got caught:

https://abc3340.com/news/local/alabama- ... k-hartwell

At least the police is still allowed to do their jobs in some parts of the country.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Really glad to hear they are okay. Chimp should be put down.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Breathe wrote: January 7th, 2024, 18:45
Really glad to hear they are okay. Chimp should be put down.
Yeah, when I saw the video I had to look it up because I wanted to find out what happened to them. From what I could gather, no lasting complications outside of the recovery pains.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Last edited by WaterMage on January 7th, 2024, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

White women getting married makes black women seethe

Last edited by Emphyrio on February 3rd, 2024, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Consul wrote: December 16th, 2023, 16:54
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a counterbalance to the other one with a similar name. Here we will post examples and instances of women at their finest, concerning their beauty, conduct and spirit. This can range from posting a picture of a beautiful, graceful woman, a quote or a news story showcasing a woman's noble character or even posting about women from history in cases where they behaved in an examplary and admirable way. No nudity or coomer content is allowed here, we've got a different thread for that. I will start by inserting a few examples myself:

Speaking of women from history behaving in a noble way, I think Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's wife, deserves to have the honor of being mentioned first in this thread. She could have lived had she chosen to, Hitler himself wanted her to leave Berlin and escape to safety. Yet her love, loyalty and noble soul compelled her to stay by her man's side, even if it meant certain death. She chose loyalty and death above life, comfort and safety. Whenever you think of Adolf Hitler on the eve of his death, on the 30th of April, think also of Eva Braun:
The problem is that any woman who is speaking and active online is not a good example of a woman. A good woman is a good mother focusing entirely on her family. That could include taking care of their children, husband, extended family. If they are posting online outside of women's groups like knitting or something that already aren't good.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Nooneatall wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 17:05

The problem is that any woman who is speaking and active online is not a good example of a woman. A good woman is a good mother focusing entirely on her family. That could include taking care of their children, husband, extended family. If they are posting online outside of women's groups like knitting or something that already aren't good.
Many people need to understand that "trad" women are not posting and attention seeking on the internet.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Vergil wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 17:06
Nooneatall wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 17:05

Many people need to understand that "trad" women are not posting and attention seeking on the internet.
The few genuinely good women with hobbies that primarily fall into male dominated spaces always hide as men online so as to not be orbited by the fedoras and redditors.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

White women are beautiful, and fuck all niggers.