We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

We were the Martians all along!

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Feel like ice has been discovered on Mars every year for the last 20 years at this point.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Vergil wrote: December 12th, 2023, 16:39
Feel like ice has been discovered on Mars every year for the last 20 years at this point.
it's "dry" ice not frozen water
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I don't really care either way I'm 50/50 on space being a lie.
Last edited by Vergil on December 12th, 2023, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I think we've been to the moon and other planets in the past, but we're being shown obvious bullshit so nobody will believe in it anymore. It was the only door open to whites to fuck off and leave the jew world order.

Maybe that door lead nowhere and none of the planets we've visited could ever support life, so they are actually grifting on richfags who want to play star trek by spreading pics only paypigs could believe.
Last edited by maidenhaver on December 12th, 2023, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
junior

Post by junior »

"mars" yeah this is just a patch of ground in california, space travel is a hoax
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

maidenhaver wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:06
I think we've been to the moon and other planets in the past, but we're being shown obvious bullshit so nobody will believe in it anymore. It was the only door open to whites to fuck off and leave the jew world order.
I can believe the moon landing just fine but most information about space really feels like scientists making definitive statements on things out of hubris that we really have no way of truly knowing about. The fact that there's almost always an undertone of "wow the universe sure is big and we sure are small and insignificant huh" nihilist crap to it makes me even more suspect of it.
maidenhaver wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:06
Maybe that door lead nowhere and none of the planets we've visited could ever support life, so they are actually grifting on richfags who want to play star trek by spreading pics only paypigs could believe.
I wouldn't entirely discount it tbh. Space colonization is basically heaven for atheists.
Except getting to Heaven is more likely than meaningful space colonization will ever be.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Emphyrio wrote: December 12th, 2023, 16:43
So now they're inventing new types of ice to discover, huh? What will it be next year? Wet ice?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

WhiteShark wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:24
So now they're inventing new types of ice to discover, huh? What will it be next year? Wet ice?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

What atheists think about space as heaven is probably important, because they would naturally want to carefully select who goes to heaven and who stays on earth to listen to black science man. What they think about it isn't going to change what I think about it, because if something might be there it needs to be explored, and this mission is more important than feeding browns or paying jews.
Watser
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Watser »

Not sure if serious. But there are many different phases of water ice! I think ~20 different crystalline phases have been discovered so far, it's a fascinating material.
revenant

Post by revenant »

Watser wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:32

Not sure if serious. But there are many different phases of water ice! I think ~20 different crystalline phases have been discovered so far, it's a fascinating material.
Also lmao dry ice is a well known industrial term, it is used for stage props that require massive visual steam clouds:
Watser
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Watser »

revenant wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:43
Watser wrote: December 12th, 2023, 18:32

Also lmao dry ice is a well known industrial term, it is used for stage props that require massive visual steam clouds:
It's just solid CO2. It's called dry ice because the melting line (also called liquidus) doesn't intersect under ambient pressure and it undergoes sublimation i.e. transitions directly from the solid to the gaseous phase. It therefore feels dry because liquid CO2 doesn't form unless you pressurize it.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

mars was actually habitable terraformed before humans (at least current generation, they were wiping old variants after introducing new breed) were created.

mars was moon of superearth type planet, after main planet was blown up most of its thin atmopshere was lost. colonized during clod war (which was cover up for expendatures), colonies were lost (and hence also elite backup plan if they lose earth so they started expanding outside solar system) and most inhbitants eaten
also its bigger than earth.
Last edited by Red7 on December 22nd, 2023, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

the fucking deep state was like; lets select our finest genetical specimens (caucasian) and send em to create colony on mars. then they shortly after got eaten. i wonder if it was intentional like high quality buffet.