We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Javier Milei - Can he FIX Argentina? ARG was developed pre peronism!

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
WaterMage

Javier Milei - Can he FIX Argentina? ARG was developed pre peronism!

Post by WaterMage »

Before Peronism, Argentina used to be a developed country.

Here is a chart of Argentine GDP per capita ranking :

I saw many people saying that "he is WEF aligned" but this isn't truth. Here is an Argentine explaining about Milei. In nutshell, Milei went there, tried to convince people, failed and never steeped a foot again in WEF. Argentina is in a huge decay since 1945.

Now, Alberto Fernandez presidency in nutshell :
  • Picked a country already in decay due Peronism
  • Adds Baizuo nonsense to peronism, like affirmative action for trans people while food insecurity becomes a problem, making the problem tenfold worse
  • Do everything which the left want during the pandemic, making the problem tenfold worse again
  • See the inflation grow from 20% to 140%
  • See the poverty rate grow from 10 to 40.1%
  • Flee to Spain so he don't need to see the face of the population which he brought only misery and tyranny.
Translation > Don't let him go anywhere without being held accountable for all the damage he did to the country.

-----------------------

The greatest problems with his government is that the supreme court, senate and congress would't help him do the necessary reforms. That said, what he and Bullrich agrees, he has chances of implementing. The most radical ideas of transforming the country into a tax haven and revoking ALL gun legislation, almost no chance.

But some os his supporters are saying that he is getting more some help and he will only assume 10 December.

In spoiler, some of his supporters with info about the congress
► Show Spoiler
Brazilian Nine Fingers invested billions against his candidacy. A lot of ballots for him got "fortified" in trash, people got arrested accused of stealing ballots for him, everything that the system could do did against him, the system did and failed. Milei not only own but own with over 12% votes. A landslide victory.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Jew
5 characters
Last edited by Dead on November 30th, 2023, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Seems like the media is butthurt cuz he appointed a guy with a nazi past as the new Attorney General of the Treasury > https://taketonews.com/appointment-of-r ... nazi-past/
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Elon Musk shared a Milei's video.

Argentina is in decay since Peron but only recently adopted the insanity of Baizuo American diehard feminism and gender ideology. And the result? People are having less and less children. I criticize tankies but in one aspect, the greatest Tyrant who ever lived(Stalin) is less awful than the new left. The new left sees the society commiting demographic suicide and double down in the insanity. Stalin did reverted the insanity from Alexandra Kollontai. Gender equality from Bolsheviks was also less awful than modern day feminism. I mean, they trowed woman to work in mines, modern feminism is all aboutinstead of making paternity fraud be treated like any fraud, outlawying paternity tests(france), outlawying paying for sex but not being a prostitute(sweden), putting man in jail without proves against him for the high crime of hurting a woman's feelings(br),

I hope that Milei manages to revert the utterly insanity like affirmative action programs for trans people.

wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

day one cuck. Victor is on suicide watch.

Last edited by wndrbr on December 11th, 2023, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

It amazes me that some people still have faith in "democratically" elected politicians. A real danger to the system won't be allowed the chance to be elected.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I don't know what I cannot believe more. That people fell for this retard or that I was shocked to see so many people fall for this retard. I'm sure the guy who worships jews is super based and redpilled just like [Insert Elected Right Wing Shill Here].
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

wndrbr wrote: December 11th, 2023, 15:35
► Show Spoiler
According to what a Argentine told me, was pressures from EUssr, IMF and treat to revoke commercial deals.

I knew that he would't be able to do everything that he wanna.
Vergil wrote: December 11th, 2023, 16:20
I'm sure the guy who worships jews is super based and redpilled just like [Insert Elected Right Wing Shill Here].
Well, the right some times do good things and some times fails, but the left always does bad things.

See Bukele which picked the country with highest murder rate in the world and delivered a country

rusty_shackleford wrote: December 11th, 2023, 17:58
Looks like he cut the number of ministries the government has from 18 to 9.
Yes, and removed the ministry of gender neo marxism.

------------------

Seems like the left is already attacking him.

Translation > The munipa who attacked the president elected in democracy and hypocritically fills his social networks with phrases such as "love conquers hate", also attacked those who came to celebrate the inauguration

Last edited by WaterMage on December 11th, 2023, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

https://www.dw.com/es/milei-dijo-dar-gr ... a-67699751
China: Milei said to give "great importance" to ties with Beijing

The Chinese Foreign Ministry assured today that the new Argentine president, Javier Milei, affirmed that his new government will give "great importance" to relations with Beijing.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry assured this Tuesday (12.12.2023) that the new Argentine president, Javier Milei, affirmed that his new government will give "great importance" to relations with Beijing in a meeting with Wu Weihua, the special envoy of the Chinese president, Xi Jinping, at his inauguration.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning told a press conference today that Wu, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC), conveyed Xi's congratulations to Milei.

According to the spokeswoman, Milei - who has asserted in recent years that he "would not do business with China" and that cutting relations with the Asian giant "would not be a macroeconomic tragedy" - informed Xi's special envoy of his willingness to "promote more exchanges and cooperation" with the Asian giant "in several areas".

Likewise, the Argentine president assured that Argentina "will firmly follow the 'one China' policy", according to Mao.
lolbert-bros... i don't feel so good
Last edited by wndrbr on December 13th, 2023, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It's okay goys I'm sure the next "right wing" politician we allow to get elected you vote for will be genuine and keep their promises!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Its a good thing they fixed all the voting fraud in the american empire.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

wndrbr wrote: December 13th, 2023, 03:04
lolbert-bros... i don't feel so good
I said that he would't e as radical as in his discourse.
Vergil wrote: December 13th, 2023, 03:41
It's okay goys I'm sure the next "right wing" politician we allow to get elected you vote for will be genuine and keep their promises!
No one believes that he will be able to do everything that he wanna. In fact, I watched the first and second round of debate and he was much less radical in the second round. I said that he will probably be a Macri 2.0 and only do what he and Bullrich agrees.

Cutting the number of ministeries by half and eliminating the ministry of gender and sexuality neo marxism was great. Wanna know what such ministry does?
'Dragon Ball Super' Gets Cancelled In This Country Because Of Master Roshi Controversy
https://www.ibtimes.com/dragon-ball-sup ... sy-3287114

It costs hundred of millions for the Argentine taxpayer to fund this bizarre social engineering projects.
maidenhaver wrote: December 13th, 2023, 04:04
Its a good thing they fixed all the voting fraud in the american empire.
There was a lot of ""fortification"" against Milei. Like ballots appearing in trash, ballots disappearing, militants pro Milei being hit, the government failing to issue voting documents in regions where people are very pro Milei, to name few. Yet he still is the most voted Argentine president.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

wndrbr wrote: December 11th, 2023, 15:35
day one cuck. Victor is on suicide watch.

Why wouldn't he tho?
He should have never said he'd leave it, that was a dumb statement. The entire point of it is gibs for third world countries, and argentina is one of the poorest outside of africa.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

He was barking up the wrong tree when he went after the Chinese, but he looks like a cuck to back off and kiss their ass so quickly. Sometimes you have to stick to your guns even when you're wrong, and gradually come around vs immediately caving in and looking like a dumb cuck. He could have put China on the back burner for 6 months to a year and claimed to have negotiated a better deal with the Chinese, and he'd have looked like a Chad instead of a cuck.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

rusty_shackleford wrote: December 13th, 2023, 18:53
He should have never said he'd leave it, that was a dumb statement. The entire point of it is gibs for third world countries, and argentina is one of the poorest outside of africa.
In his heart, it is number one
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

“Repeal”: Javier Milei prepares a 300-page mega decree to deregulate Argentina's economy
voz wrote:
Source >> https://voz.us/repeal-javier-milei-prep ... y/?lang=en

A massive deregulation decree is coming in Argentina, led by the government of Javier Milei, to liberalize the country's economy.

Although it is not known precisely how far the massive decree will go, according to various reports from local media, the plan, which has the word "repeal" in its title, contains about 300 pages. It will seek to privatize state companies to convert them into public limited companies (SA), repeal the Rental Law and establish reforms for social works, transportation and medicine.

(...)

According to reports, Milei will seek to deregulate a total of 2,000 laws. This is after his Minister of Economy, Luis Caputo, announced last Wednesday 10 urgent economic measures that include the price of the dollar being "honest" against the Argentine peso, some subsidies being lowered and a notable reduction of the State to control the fiscal deficit.
That will be so amazing.

Less regulation = More productivity.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

WaterMage wrote: December 18th, 2023, 16:29
That will be so amazing.

Win-win for both sides. When the lefties take power again, they can keep themselves distracted trying to re-regulate the economy.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Vergil wrote: December 18th, 2023, 17:09
WaterMage wrote: December 18th, 2023, 16:29
t. Russia in the 90s
How hard the chemiotherapy will gonna be depends on how much the lefitist cancer progress.

Estonian workers now makes 30x more than in the soviet times.
Segata Sanshiro wrote: December 18th, 2023, 17:03
Win-win for both sides. When the lefties take power again, they can keep themselves distracted trying to re-regulate the economy.
People are waking up to the evils of lefitism in Argentina. If they get rid of peronist plague, they will gonna develop a lot.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Seems like part of his derregulation decree got blocked by justice. But lets hooe that me manages to fix arg. If monetarism made the miracle of chike and now Chileans makes more on average than many western countries(us$2.5k / mo on avg), imagine what austrian economics can do.
Last edited by WaterMage on January 6th, 2024, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Decline

Post by Decline »

WaterMage wrote: December 18th, 2023, 17:32
Prices are 90x those of Soviet Times though.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Decline wrote: January 6th, 2024, 18:12
WaterMage wrote: December 18th, 2023, 17:32
Prices are 90x those of Soviet Times though.
idk. From what I read about estonians, they had long hours long bread queues, very limited amount of food allowed to be purchased and had to work decades for a podlike commieblock.

Dead wrote: January 6th, 2024, 17:43
I imagine the country will remain a shithole regardless.
Idk. Chile is great. There are different levels of shitholeness. Venezuela, cuba and haiti are the most miserable.

I honestly would rather live in montevideo than in London, Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit.

No one is mentioning race but imo they are white + castizo + mestizos.
Last edited by WaterMage on January 6th, 2024, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

WaterMage wrote: January 6th, 2024, 18:37
No one is mentioning race but imo they are white + castizo + mestizos.
Argentina's lack of Whiteness means it's destined to be a third world shithole forever no matter who is in charge.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

sorry but a Jew worshipping lolbert is worse than any type of peronist. Why does the right keep falling for blatant jews and jew lackeys?