We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

It was aliens have started the war.

Didn't you guys play Mothership Zeta???
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Humbaba wrote: November 29th, 2023, 19:32
The Fallout series is about survival and rebuilding and how humanity has to reexamine itself in order to achieve either. Every single real Fallout game asks the player what course of action he agrees with. This theme started with 1 and was perfected in New Vegas. Sounds like this series is disregarding all of this and instead aims to produce goyslop.

-Humbaba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Postman_(film)

I thought it was pretty good, for whatever reason Costner was on the jew shitlist for quite a while and everything he was in got shit on.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Rand wrote: November 30th, 2023, 07:24
The "logic" on display here.

"We need Americans to survive the war."
"Let's make shelters where people can live for a generation until it's safe to go back up to the surface."
"Okay, but let's fuck with most of them so they're gonna fail in some way, often catastrophically."
"But, that would make it much less likely that we could restart America."
"Hey, I'm a homo, so I like people to put their penis in my butthole, so I'm totally behind people doing couterproductive shit."

Tim Cain, everyone.
Tim said he went with the spaceship experiments explanation after it was explained to him that 122,000 people at the most (all the vaults filled at maximum capacity) would not be enough to rebuild society.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Roguey wrote: November 30th, 2023, 11:30
Tim said he went with the spaceship experiments explanation after it was explained to him that 122,000 people at the most (all the vaults filled at maximum capacity) would not be enough to rebuild society.
I wonder what moron explained that to him. 100,000 people is more than enough to ensure the continued survival of the human population without resorting to extreme baby-making schemes. Vault City itself is proof enough that vaults could build and maintain functional societies. Considering how close vaults are to each other it wouldn't have been much of a challenge to create stable lines of communication between them, thus further stabilizing the situation.

All of this is has-been hacks huffing copium and trying to pretend they didn't retcon things because watching too much X-Files turned their brains into mush. They should just do the adult thing and admit the retcon was retarded.

Moral of the story is to not let faggots be writers.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Rand wrote: November 30th, 2023, 07:24
The "logic" on display here.

"We need Americans to survive the war."
"Let's make shelters where people can live for a generation until it's safe to go back up to the surface."
"Okay, but let's fuck with most of them so they're gonna fail in some way, often catastrophically."
"But, that would make it much less likely that we could restart America."
"Hey, I'm a homo, so I like people to put their penis in my butthole, so I'm totally behind people doing couterproductive shit."

Tim Cain, everyone.
but fewer than 122,000 (after most of them are killed in social experiments) is enough to build an interstellae colony ship?
Rand

Post by Rand »

Emphyrio wrote: November 30th, 2023, 12:46
but fewer than 122,000 (after most of them are killed in social experiments) is enough to build an interstellae colony ship?
This guy gets it.
The vault experiments/colony generation ship is fucking retarded.
Last edited by Rand on November 30th, 2023, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

wndrbr wrote: November 30th, 2023, 09:15
It was aliens have started the war.

Didn't you guys play Mothership Zeta???
Yes, but I didn't take it seriously.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Yeah, probably.
I'd say about 250 well educated, above average intelligence white male Americans is enough.
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 30th, 2023, 16:10
Yeah, probably.
I'd say about 250 well educated, above average intelligence white male Americans is enough.
To source all the components, build and launch it post-war?
That's what Emphyrio was asking.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Rand wrote: November 30th, 2023, 16:15
Yeah, probably.
Yeah, probably.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Rand wrote: November 30th, 2023, 16:15
Yeah, probably.
Rand

Post by Rand »

You all are crazy.
You clearly have no idea how many people it takes to construct, assemble, and launch a simple orbital payload rocket.
And I mean safely and reliably. And even with the teams, that has a high failure rate.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

All the smart people capable of this were supposed to be with the Enclave which were not subjected to experiments. Unfortunately over the generations they got very paranoid and very stupid.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Rand wrote: November 30th, 2023, 16:25
You all are crazy.
You clearly have no idea how many people it takes to construct, assemble, and launch a simple orbital payload rocket.
And I mean safely and reliably. And even with the teams, that has a high failure rate.
"Any idiot can build a bridge that stands, but it takes an engineer to build one that barely stands"

Get some of the boys together and it would be fine. Can't be a pussy your whole life.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Romans didn't have engineering degrees, gonna need to go demolish all their bridges due to lacking proper safety standards.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Autism, Autism never changes.

Fallout 2 was a meme game. Forget about vault tec. The game is riddled with dated movie references and most of the NPCs / Important figures are basically comedic characters that are just whacky whizzy. Bethesda seems to think this makes it a "black comedy" setting so they ran with that. Where you have civilizations & scientists that can construct advanced technology and machinary but are borderline unintelligible.

Any possible attempt to map real world motives / goals / logic to the fallout universe died with Fallout 2.
Last edited by Shillitron on November 30th, 2023, 18:51, edited 2 times in total.
Watser
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Watser »

Fallout 2 is non-canon.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 30th, 2023, 18:53
Fallout 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> the 3 hour long tech demo known as "Fallout"
Fallout 1 takes about 15 hours to beat if you play it normally. 30+ hours if you try to do everything.
If your arguing that you can beeline the game quickly.. agreed. but I believe the Fallout 2 SR world record is like 9 minutes?

EDIT

Also that has nothing to do with the shitty writing.
Last edited by Shillitron on November 30th, 2023, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Hate to break it to ya but neither of the original Fallouts hold up particularly well.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Humbaba wrote: November 30th, 2023, 19:15
Hate to break it to ya but neither of the original Fallouts hold up particularly well.

-Humbaba
fallout games with sfall are perfectly serviceable wrt UX
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 30th, 2023, 19:18
fallout games with sfall are perfectly serviceable wrt UX
Wtf does any of that mean

-Humbaba
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

-Humbaba
I recently replayed Fallout 1.. aside from the UI it was pretty fine.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Shillitron wrote: November 30th, 2023, 19:23

-Humbaba
I recently replayed Fallout 1.. aside from the UI it was pretty fine.
Play Et Tu with sfall
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Fallout: No White Men Allowed (except as villains, of course)

Rand

Post by Rand »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 20:58
Fallout: No White Men Allowed (except as villains, of course)
What, they can't give the chick a properly fitting suit?
Last edited by Rand on December 2nd, 2023, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Rand wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 22:47
What, they can't give the chick a properly fitting suit?
Only Chad is allowed to look at the Karen self-insert in a sexual manner.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Has there ever been anything like this in history where women are completely de-sexualized but degeneracy & sexualization is at an all-time high?
It's hard to even describe it.