We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

I applaud the writers of this show for breaking with main stream tradition and having the first sex scene include a white dude.

Hopefully they don't get canceled for this.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Last edited by Ranselknulf on April 24th, 2024, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:48
I applaud the writers of this show for breaking with main stream tradition and having the first sex scene include a white dude.

They obviously "compensated" this by making him an honorary nigger
Last edited by Anon on April 21st, 2024, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
Element

Post by Element »

Cheeseknife wrote: April 21st, 2024, 18:22

Oh, how women have suffered because they were sitting in the comfort of their own homes, checking the mail and waiting by the phone on the off chance their husbands died. What a cruel world!
It's deliberate misdirection in that case
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

im seeing ads for this crap everywhere, decline is complete
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:48

The man is buck naked showing his bare ass and torso to the camera but the women is fully clothed with her wedding dress.

Why? Because the Male Gaze is crime. But the GAY Male Gaze? That is 100% Kino for the wokesters.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

"Akshuallyyy... the whole series has always been wacky and the theme has always been a satire of muh capitalism because capitalism is Le EvIL."
Last edited by Cipher on April 22nd, 2024, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

asf wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 19:46
im seeing ads for this crap everywhere, decline is complete
They know they've pushed too far on the goyslop with Rings of Power and Starfield. Now they've learned they still need heavy publicity to back up goyslop, and I'm gonna give it to them, it really worked with Fallout show.
Last edited by Anon on April 22nd, 2024, 19:59, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Post by Element »

I guess with redditors being proud cuckolds, literally, they feel the need to defend Tyrone's honour as he plows their wife every night

Yeah, I don't think he'll survive on youtube for long
Last edited by Element on April 22nd, 2024, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Element wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 19:59

I guess with redditors being proud cuckolds, literally, they feel the need to defend Tyrone's honour as he plows their wife every night

Yeah, I don't think he'll survive on youtube for long
Who is he?
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Bethesda retcon their own lore! In Fallout 3 there is a quest called "You Got to Shot Them In The Head" where a ghoul wants you to kill ghoul hating bigots by shooting them in the head. He goes on to tell you that the "ghouls need to be shot in the head in order to die" is a misconception and ghouls can die for the same reasons as any human. Good job Emil. Very cool.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

if I didn't know better, I'd say this started as a borderlands series
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

shady sands got nuked because vault-tec saw it as competition. Yes, post-nuclear was vault-tec saw it as competition.
new vegas is completely destroyed <-- fanboys will huff copium and pretend this isn't due to bethesda being butthurt over fnv btw
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 23rd, 2024, 00:28, edited 2 times in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:21
if I didn't know better, I'd say this started as a borderlands series
Yeah, Fallout 4 and its derivatives look nothing like Fallout.
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 23rd, 2024, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Im glad everyone is posting their favorite sloptubers they get opinions from in this thread :D
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I checked out Gaf today and a disturbing amount of fags enjoy the show. I don't know why I'm still surprised nowadays, but I just hate being reminded how MOST people in this world are actual npcs.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Vergil wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:38
Im glad everyone is posting their favorite sloptubers they get opinions from in this thread :D
Nobody wants to watch your videos
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I hope everybody at Bethesda gets explosive diahrrea at work at the same time, but somebody locked the bathrooms and they all shit themselves and cry. If you work at Bethesda, your mom is ugly and your dad is a transvestite. Just go kys now.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Mondain wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:39
Vergil wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:38
Nobody wants to watch your videos
About the level of reading comprehension I would expect from a
though tbf
Last edited by Vergil on April 23rd, 2024, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:46
fight fight fight
Do you call it a fight when you swat at flies buzzing around your head too? :Inspector:
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

maidenhaver wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:39
I hope everybody at Bethesda gets explosive diahrrea at work at the same time,
► Show Spoiler
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Cipher wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 19:56
"Akshuallyyy... the whole series has always been wacky and the theme has always been a satire of muh capitalism because capitalism is Le EvIL."
These are the same people who will spend all their money on Fallout merch like Fallout Funko Pops, wait in line at a Target or Wal-Mart to buy a shitty store brand soda that has the words Nuka Cola on it, spend 200+ USD on Fallout Magic the Gathering cards and support Amazon and Microsoft, two of the biggest monopiles in the word because they made a shitty tv show about their favorite goyslop video game series while at the same time screaming that capitalism is evil. These people need to kill themselves for the good of the human gene pool because nothing will be gained from having these people breed.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 23rd, 2024, 01:50, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:47
fight fight fight
Do you call it a fight when you swat at flies buzzing around your head too? :Inspector:
Funny part is how he's come out of nowhere just to throw a jab at you and dipped. You've got some powerful enemies
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 02:31
Vergil wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 00:47
fight fight fight
You've got some powerful enemies
I gotta 6 star wanted level I'm the new Niko bitch
Last edited by Vergil on April 23rd, 2024, 02:41, edited 1 time in total.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 01:02
Cipher wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 19:56
These are the same people who will spend all their money on Fallout merch like Fallout Funko Pops, wait in line at a Target or Wal-Mart to buy a shitty store brand soda that has the words Nuka Cola on it, spend 200+ USD on Fallout Magic the Gathering cards and support Amazon and Microsoft, two of the biggest monopiles in the word because they made a shitty tv show about their favorite goyslop video game series while at the same time screaming that capitalism is evil. These people need to kill themselves for the good of the human gene pool because nothing will be gained from having these people breed.
And doing that all the while going into debt to get the newest iPhone and throwing their old ugly and trash iPhone that they bought a year ago because they must keep up to date. Nevermind all those Apple sweatshops in China, because that's not "CaPiTaLisM" at all, everyone else is wrong. Capitalism is what the feminist cult tells them it is.

On the other hand, perhaps the writers are actually 5D Chess level geniuses, and the actual satire was that VaultTec is in fact a parody of Amazon. I mean, the wakandian american, stronk independent woman that is a high level executive is the most evil character in the show and the one that doomed and destroyed the world. You know she will be redeemed next season and it will all be the fault of her white husband after the writers find out that everyone sees her as the actual villain of the entire series.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

lol the way he holds the gun

logincrash

Post by logincrash »

wndrbr wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 05:07
lol the way he holds the gun

You can take a monkey out of the concrete jungle...