We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Rand wrote: April 5th, 2024, 03:46
Griffin wrote: March 20th, 2024, 08:41
aweigh wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:30
lmao it's over for fallout chuds

At least the writing is consistent and faithful quality with Bethesda's Fallout.
Note kids: this style is called "damning with faint praise".
It's slighting both the compared without saying directly that both sucked.
Wat? the "writing" in Bethshit's games is fucking garbage, and so is in that scene, so it's faithful to the "quality" of the bethshit "Fallout" games.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Griffin wrote: April 5th, 2024, 06:46
Rand wrote: April 5th, 2024, 03:46
Griffin wrote: March 20th, 2024, 08:41

At least the writing is consistent and faithful quality with Bethesda's Fallout.
Note kids: this style is called "damning with faint praise".
It's slighting both the compared without saying directly that both sucked.
Wat? the "writing" in Bethshit's games is fucking garbage, and so is in that scene, so it's faithful to the "quality" of the bethshit "Fallout" games.
Exactly my point.
Damning with faint praise is NOT intended to flatter the compared.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

wndrbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 09:56
BoS is a religious organization now.

"Why no of course there's no alternative motives to suddenly giving the BOS overt Christian aesthetics and theming the moment we decided to make them fascist chuds"
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They know perfectly well that adding christo-fascism to the power armor men sells this slop to white boys.

*White Men know better, but white boys are still ignorant.
Last edited by maidenhaver on April 5th, 2024, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Already have my replica power armor helmet and cockcage ordered and on the way to wear for the premiere!
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I'm going to hunt and skin a gecko to celebrate the show's release.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Gee I wonder if jewtube channels like HeelsvsBabyFace will mug the camera on release day, and screech at the top of their lungs. "OMG GOYS THEY'VE RUINED ALL THAT FALLOUT STANDS FOR!!. SHOCK AND TERROR!!"
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I hope they show the canonical scene where my Chosen One kills Lynette in Vault City.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

The only scene from Vault City they are going to show

Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

> The Dialogue..
> The Cardboard Power armor..
> The "Special Effects" with some guy on a cable flopping around in the air as he "flies"
> The ~le epic music~

This looks so fucking bad bahahahahaaha. I can't wait to watch this.
Even normies on twitter / reddit are like "uhhh.. that doesn't.. look good.." It's ogre.

I can't wait to see the deathclaw CGI / 2 guys running around in a zipper suit / some paper mache model they jiggle behind a wall for 'le sp00ky scene'.

Pure gutter trash.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 6th, 2024, 12:45, edited 3 times in total.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

https://insider-gaming.com/fallout-tv-show-preview/
I recently had the pleasure of sitting down to check out the first episode of the Fallout TV show. I’ve been a die-hard Fallout fan for years, so when this opportunity came knocking, I jumped to see it before it hits screens worldwide on April 11. This television series has been a long time coming, and fans are (positively) apprehensive, holding out hope that the show will deliver and smash expectations.

From the moment the first episode opens up, it’s unequivocally clear that you’re watching something set in the Fallout universe. It’s deeply authentic to the source material and is a wonder for long-time franchise fans. It doesn’t hold the hand of newcomers, which may be a bit of a shock to the system for anyone new to the universe. There’s a lot to take in, though – brands, various items, factions; even the show’s core concept might be alien to those not in the know.

It’s brilliant, though. Ella Purnell is a fantastic lead as Lucy, offering an innocent charm fused with an underlying capability that lets you know she’s not someone to be trifled with. She takes centre-stage during the opening episode of the Fallout TV show, with co-stars Aaron Moten (Maximus) and Walton Goggins (The Ghoul) getting less screen time – but enough to explain a little of their origin stories.

I came away from the first episode of the Fallout TV show with an abundance of questions. There’s so much to pick away at, it’s unreal. I can already tell the story will be bursting at the seams with offshoots and branches, and countless references were made to potential plot points and ‘other areas’ of the Fallout universe.

By the end of the opening chapter, we’re out and in the wasteland, ready to take on whatever the decrepit, irradiated world has to offer. There are some thing like six storylines set up and raring to go – so there’ll be a lot to unpack as the first season unravels, and fortunately, almost everything is impossible to predict right off the bat.

Here are some key takeaways that I can note without spoiling too much:

It’s way more violent than you’re thinking – and it gets into that brutality very early on
There’s a lot of comedic relief – mostly dark comedy, though
Unnecessary sexual sequences (but that’s TV these days)
There are a lot of flashback scenes coming in future episodes
The opening sequence is super emotional
The Brotherhood of Steel is powerful
Forget a lot of what you learned in the early trailers
I can’t say much more without spoiling anything, but take it from me – this is a show that’s certainly worth watching. Even if you’re not a Fallout fan, it’s setting itself up to be a great series in its own right. I’m immensely excited to a) watch the first episode again, and b) binge the rest of the series when it releases exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on April 11.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Dark comedy isn't watching people die, you scumfuck. "Hurhur squibs" dur Brotherhood stomp. I hate these goobers. Pussy reiewers won't even say "this shit sucks" anymore. Your mom sucks. She's so ugly, everything's art now.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:53
wndrbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 09:56
BoS is a religious organization now.

Why do they not have shadows tho
Its a Lost Boys reference, like in bethesdout.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Prime Video has adjusted the release date for the Fallout TV show once again, this time bringing it forward one day to 6pm PT, April 10.
Saw someone post this.. 24 hours away from pure cringefest. Lets Goooo.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 10th, 2024, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

I didn't know Emil was a manlet too.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

wndrbr wrote: April 10th, 2024, 07:51
Explains a lot.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Surely the critics would never lie?

Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Dystopia world gaming has been handed off to little manlets to desecrate and ruin. Just {Current_Timeline} things. We got the shit one.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 10th, 2024, 14:35, edited 3 times in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Must be brutal to be a literal fag who takes it up the ass and yet you somehow managed to not be the one who fagged up the franchise you created.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Shillitron wrote: April 10th, 2024, 14:34

Dystopia world gaming has been handed off to little manlets to desecrate and ruin. Just {Current_Timeline} things. We got the shit one.
out of the people there i think emil is the most hateable.