Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Vergil wrote: May 5th, 2024, 21:39
rusty_shackleford wrote: May 5th, 2024, 21:24
No, you weren't. You took it seriously.
Every time you think you're getting ahead, rusty changes the rules.
And that's a good thing
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

krokodil wrote: April 28th, 2024, 20:58
Ahh yes, the people who say they enjoy the show and moved on are "coping." Not the people who write 4 paragraphs every 2 hours about the show on an internet basket weaving forum weeks after it aired.
Brutal the level of low IQ on display in the replies to this post.
This thread is the equivalent of that 9 hour spergout video essay about Fallout 3 sucking that randomly goes on tangents seething about other youtubers.
Last edited by Vergil on May 5th, 2024, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Vergil wrote: May 5th, 2024, 21:42
krokodil wrote: April 28th, 2024, 20:58
Ahh yes, the people who say they enjoy the show and moved on are "coping." Not the people who write 4 paragraphs every 2 hours about the show on an internet basket weaving forum weeks after it aired.
Brutal the level of low IQ on display in the replies to this post.
This thread is the equivalent of that 9 hour spergout video essay about Fallout 3 sucking that randomly goes on tangents seething about other youtubers.
> Implying this is bad
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I am no MauLer fan but will give him credit for this. This is actually a really good review. Like that he brings up that the ghoul character is a Gary-Stu, how the show retcons 1,2 and New Vegas, making fun of Bethtards and how Todd and Emil are talentless hacks. The best quote: "If Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas addressing philosophy is comparable to a pretty good restaurant then the Fallout show is absolutely the McDonalds of philosophy. But all the workers are children and they died years ago of shame."
Also, this review is so good that the Critical Grifter now rescinds his praise of the show after watching the review.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a Witcher and Castlevania situation with this show. First season gets undeserved praise from fanboys drunk on nostalgia but by season 2 the flaws, retcons, disrespect towards the source material and progressive propaganda will become too much and people will then say; "Yeah, I never like the show from the start." Just like we have seen. Every. Fucking. Time. People will never learn.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 6th, 2024, 04:49, edited 2 times in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

RangerBoo wrote: May 6th, 2024, 04:43
I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a Witcher and Castlevania situation with this show.
that's a good way of putting it. Hard to imagine a bigger drop off tho, what Castlevania did was fucking next-level pozzing.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

The same thing happened with The Mandalorian after the first 2-3 'based' episodes. Bait-and-switch dropping precipitously off a cliff into pozzville.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Gregz wrote: May 6th, 2024, 06:04
The same thing happened with The Mandalorian after the first 2-3 'based' episodes. Bait-and-switch dropping precipitously off a cliff into pozzville.
Yeah, MauLer stated that this show is going to be a repeat of the Mandalorian. Season 1 gets undeserved praise because it is better then the slop that normies and boomers are used to getting from Hollywood. Season 2 happens and the bad writing and retcons become too much to bare and make excuses for and then Season 3 comes and we are left wondering how we got here. I, for one, am looking forward to the upcoming shit show in the next year when Season 2 happens and pisses everyone off and am going to enjoy watching Todd and Emil try to bullshit their way out of it.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 6th, 2024, 06:14, edited 2 times in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

aweigh wrote: May 6th, 2024, 05:55
I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a Witcher and Castlevania situation with this show.
that's a good way of putting it. Hard to imagine a bigger drop off tho, what Castlevania did was fucking next-level pozzing.
Oh, just you wait for season 2. Remember that the writing for the Fallout shows second season is taking place during a heated election cycle against lovable grandpa Joe and evil Orange Man and Hitler reincarnation Donald Trump. You think that the white feminist writers, Wagner and Emil are going to pass up having the Legion be stand in's for Trump and MAGA supporters. I can see it now. Caesar or the new Caesar will be saying how he wants to make the wasteland great again. The Legion will just be made up of white men and they will also be racist on top of being sexist. The Brotherhood of Steel pooner will take out a wave of legionaries and Lucy will give an empowering speech about how, as women, they aren't going to put up with the crap of evil sexist white men like women did in the pre-war era. I can already hear the white feminist writers, Wagner and Emil masturbating as they are writing this. It has just become so fucking predictable at this point that it is just tiring.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 6th, 2024, 12:56, edited 3 times in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

RangerBoo wrote: May 6th, 2024, 06:42
Caesar or the new Caesar will be saying how he wants to make the wasteland great again. The Legion will just be made up of white men and they will also be racist on top of being sexist.
I didn't care for the Legion in New Vegas, but this Legion would have my support.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

logincrash wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:03
Caesar or the new Caesar will be saying how he wants to make the wasteland great again. The Legion will just be made up of white men and they will also be racist on top of being sexist.
I didn't care for the Legion in New Vegas, but this Legion would have my support.
leftists in charge of not making their right-winger caricatures completely based challenge
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:42
leftists in charge of not making their right-winger caricatures completely based challenge
Doesn't help them that the protagonists they shit out are usually godawful humans (being that they are inserts for the leftist author), so cheering for the villains becomes all the easier.
Last edited by gerey on May 6th, 2024, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

logincrash wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:03
It is so fucking funny because whenever Leftists write villains they come across as heroes. They are always white men who are assertive, masculine, have a strong sense of morals, have logic guide their decisions and actions, and come across as reasonable. In contrast to Leftists heroes who are almost always women, POC's, faggots or troons who are all irrational, narcissistic, selfish, self-centered, hateful, merciless, self-pitying, destructive, and are just all around unpleasant. Really speaks volumes that these traits are what Leftist, especially Leftist women, consider "heroic".
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

gerey wrote: May 6th, 2024, 12:33
Doesn't help them that the protagonists they shit out are usually godawful humans (being that they are inserts for the leftist author), so cheering for the villains becomes all the easier.
Who knew that making the villains say sensible stuff wouldn't make normalfags hate the sensible stuff, but make them root for the villains instead? :scratch:
► hueg comic page
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They also have this ingrained need to project themselves into villains.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

logincrash wrote: May 6th, 2024, 12:55
Who knew that making the villains say sensible stuff wouldn't make normalfags hate the sensible stuff, but make them root for the villains instead?
On the topic of (fictional, and specifically Red Skull) Nazis having a point:
► Show Spoiler
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

My personal favorite is the "All female villains were wrong by a man which is what made them evil" trope and the "Female villain is always redeemed at the end" trope. I love that we can't have female villains anymore. They always have to be tragic villains, anti-heroes, or redeemed villains. Bitches can genocide a orphanage full of children and nuns and you will still have the female writer telling you that the villain isn't a bad person she was just wronged by a white man and will redeem herself in the end. I love it so much because it is literally the "It's okay guys! He said he is sorry", meme but we are suppose to take it seriously.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 6th, 2024, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Owen Benjamin. Crypto jew, pedo and subversive little shit.

Fuck that guy :eyebrows:
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:46
Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:36
Do you also believe 9/11 was just a bunch of muslim terrorists piloting a plane against a building?
Don't you think the Soviets would have called it fake at the time if it was fake?
Not if they couldn't because commie tech is primitive and janky

Capitalist pigs claim to go to the moon, and only way to confirm that is with super precise Soviet radio surveillance tech

Since we don't have it quite ready, we will simply nod and wink at capitalist pig. Then they don't know we cannot detect their missiles.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

"They can't vaporize cities with only one bomb! They need to drop hundreds of bombs!"
:notsureif:
This changed my entire life. I am so very thankful they have the power to drop thousands of bombs.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

it's called lacking media literacy, chud
Rand

Post by Rand »

Shillitron wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 01:47
So if everyone is shitting on this tv show.. why is it popular enough for a season 2?
Well, modern Hollywood deals have mandated seasons as part of the start-up contract.
Also, due to streaming, they will also negotiate for total episodes and the producers can split them up into "seasons" as they see fit.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

I am no MauLer fan but will give him credit for this. This is actually a really good review. Like that he brings up that the ghoul character is a Gary-Stu, how the show retcons 1,2 and New Vegas, making fun of Bethtards and how Todd and Emil are talentless hacks. The best quote: "If Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas addressing philosophy is comparable to a pretty good restaurant then the Fallout show is absolutely the McDonalds of philosophy. But all the workers are children and they died years ago of shame."
Also, this review is so good that the Critical Grifter now rescinds his praise of the show after watching the review.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a Witcher and Castlevania situation with this show. First season gets undeserved praise from fanboys drunk on nostalgia but by season 2 the flaws, retcons, disrespect towards the source material and progressive propaganda will become too much and people will then say; "Yeah, I never like the show from the start." Just like we have seen. Every. Fucking. Time. People will never learn.
"MAY just have converted me!"

So, the Grifter is grifting, as always. If his fans turn on the show, he will claim "yeah, I didn't knew anything about the franchise so I didn't picked up on all the EXTREMELY WOKE bullshit, but I am a BIG MAN and I can admit when I was wrong".

If his fans don't turn on the show he can double down: "Yeah, Mooler made some good points but I still disagree and think this show is great, nevermind the EXTREMELY WOKE bullshit".

Then again, I already showed how much of a Feminist Frequency script writer he is on his "what is Woke?" video. Anyone, anyone that watches that video and still thinks this guy is or has ever been based is a feminist commie cuck and deserves to raise Tyrone's children.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Acrux wrote: May 8th, 2024, 01:46
media literacy = goyslop consooomer
Pretentious woketards creating terms to fancy themselves intelligent and not terminally online losers that have so much self-hatred and are so maladjusted to society that they need 100 flags for their 700 mental illnesses just to feel like their doing something with the pathetic excuse they call "lives".
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: May 6th, 2024, 13:17
My personal favorite is the "All female villains were wrong by a man which is what made them evil" trope and the "Female villain is always redeemed at the end" trope. I love that we can't have female villains anymore. They always have to be tragic villains, anti-heroes, or redeemed villains. Bitches can genocide a orphanage full of children and nuns and you will still have the female writer telling you that the villain isn't a bad person she was just wronged by a white man and will redeem herself in the end. I love it so much because it is literally the "It's okay guys! He said he is sorry", meme but we are suppose to take it seriously.
They are making a movie for the Witch of the West and turning her in a girl boss misunderstood antihero that was wronged by the Wizard of Oz because muh racism and she was totally the hero of the story.

Oh, she is also a Watermelondra now, because of of course she is.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

gerey wrote: May 6th, 2024, 13:17
logincrash wrote: May 6th, 2024, 12:55
Who knew that making the villains say sensible stuff wouldn't make normalfags hate the sensible stuff, but make them root for the villains instead?
On the topic of (fictional, and specifically Red Skull) Nazis having a point:
► Show Spoiler
Magneto's backstory doesn't make any sense. Where is the nose?

I guess that was his real supermutant power.
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

aweigh wrote: May 6th, 2024, 05:55
Oh, just you wait for season 2. Remember that the writing for the Fallout shows second season is taking place during a heated election cycle against lovable grandpa Joe and evil Orange Man and Hitler reincarnation Donald Trump. You think that the white feminist writers, Wagner and Emil are going to pass up having the Legion be stand in's for Trump and MAGA supporters. I can see it now. Caesar or the new Caesar will be saying how he wants to make the wasteland great again. The Legion will just be made up of white men and they will also be racist on top of being sexist. The Brotherhood of Steel pooner will take out a wave of legionaries and Lucy will give an empowering speech about how, as women, they aren't going to put up with the crap of evil sexist white men like women did in the pre-war era. I can already hear the white feminist writers, Wagner and Emil masturbating as they are writing this. It has just become so fucking predictable at this point that it is just tiring.
“Trump is the new Caesar” this would actually make me vote for him. Anyone who hates the NV legion is a retard, it’s objectively the best faction for a post apocalyptic society.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

completely unrelated, the top growing page on HQ in terms of clicks from Google for April was the grounded commonwealth mod for fo4
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I'm sorry but I have to talk about something that is bothering me as someone who has a passion for writing and Westerns. Dipshit showrunner for the Fallout show Graham Wagner stated that he wanted the show to be a Western like Deadwood and that if civilization came to Deadwood then it wouldn't be a Western anymore which is why they nuked the NCR. I am shocked that this dipshit has a job in Hollywood. According to legendary screenwriter John Truby, Westerns are about the rise and fall of civilization. Westerns story beats are, more or less, about a reluctant leader of nation building. The hero of a Western story is suppose to be a Moses like character. A pathfinder whose journeys throughout the frontier makes it possible and safer for others to settle. However, by leading the people to the promise land he becomes a doomed man. He can never enter the promise land and the natural world that he loves is no longer.

Fallout 1 did a fucking good job of this. By slaying the Master the Vault Dweller made it safer for nations like the NCR to rise from the ashes of the old world. However, he can never go back to his promise land of Vault 13. He is doomed to be a exile from his home and people. It is shocking to me how writers today disregard the basic fundamentals of storytelling and of genres. They are either brain dead retards, iconoclasts or both.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 10th, 2024, 02:24, edited 4 times in total.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

seems to be a popular show and has legs, wouldn't be surprised to see this get six seasons and a movie at minimum