We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 30th, 2024, 06:54
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 06:50
StudiedAsleep wrote: April 30th, 2024, 06:47

America never went to the moon, sorry.
giga-cope by white-hating browns and/or commies
Have you seen them go to the moon?
Yes.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

u cant even see the moon. they use some kind of holographic overlay to camuflage all the surface activity and explosions

its easily to prove btw, take some telescope and u wont see proper horizontal/spherical effects that should occur normally
unless u assume moon is flat i guess
Last edited by Red7 on April 30th, 2024, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Rand wrote: April 29th, 2024, 14:57
Then what's your explanation for the sun and other stars?
Angels?
Really big balls of coal?
from what i have read nuclear star activity is nonsense.

planets dont go around star. star is draging planets that spiral behind it. star gravity well works like vaccum cleaner and protects all thats behind it from direct impacts of what its in path. as star is moving at great velocities all the kinetic impacts light the surface to plasmic state

there is more to stars but thats mostly regarding their gravity wells that can be used as portals.

cyclical star explosions aka micronova events are related to going thru galactic equator where gravity and magnetic fields as well as objects density are much higher
Last edited by Red7 on April 30th, 2024, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

they are but in sense of application of certain jewish homo pedophile/einstein/ stolen works. its chemical reaction
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 29th, 2024, 16:53
Atlantico wrote: April 29th, 2024, 16:49

that's unamerican commie talk
Didn't need nukes to go to the moon.
america/deep state had colonies on mars in 70ties and outside solar system colonies not much later.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

aliens are gay
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

One of my college professors helped develop the space pen. Why would he do that if America didn't go to the moon? :smug:
Last edited by Acrux on April 30th, 2024, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Acrux wrote: April 30th, 2024, 12:51

One of my college professors helped develop the space pen. Why would he do that if America didn't go to the moon? :smug:
Awesome that you studied under someone with such a bright idea: space pen! :idea:

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Reminds me of the commie story that redditors parrot about russians just using a pencil. The graphite from the pencil will wreak all sorts of havoc. NASA began using the space pen after the Apollo 1 disaster when safety regulations were at their highest.
Russians did in fact end up using a space pen.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 30th, 2024, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Still waiting for krokodil to explain why this series is good instead of "cope seethe dilate emil won you lost". Preferably with a critique deeper than "it's FUN" and also I want a justification of why does he think interracial pairings on camera are good.
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

[/quote] Ahh yes, the people who say they enjoy the show and moved on are "coping." Not the people who write 4 paragraphs every 2 hours about the show on an internet basket weaving forum weeks after it aired.
[/quote]

They are writing 4 paragraphs about it because they’re actually Fallout fans and hate to see something they like ruined.
Last edited by Cogemeister on April 30th, 2024, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

Segata wrote: April 30th, 2024, 13:35
Still waiting for krokodil to explain why this series is good instead of "cope seethe dilate emil won you lost". Preferably with a critique deeper than "it's FUN" and also I want a justification of why does he think interracial pairings on camera are good.
You will never be Crispy.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

Cogemeister wrote: April 30th, 2024, 14:18
They are writing 4 paragraphs about it because they’re actually Fallout fans and hate to see something they like ruined.
and my point, which no one has yet been cogent enough to actually answer, is why do you think the tv show "ruined" the franchise and not the decades of bethesda shit that came before it? why, after decades, are you still seething. let it go. complaining about it and devoting so much time and energy to hating it isn't going to do anything, do you people understand this?
Last edited by krokodil on April 30th, 2024, 14:53, edited 2 times in total.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I can't believe you retards have talked about this gay shit for 29 pages
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

GhostCow wrote: April 30th, 2024, 15:16
I can't believe you retards have talked about this gay shit for 29 pages
To be fair we've never had a video game adaption that doesn't respect the source material before
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

To get a government contract for a large sum of money, spend a quarter of the stated amount on development, and embezzle the rest and buy a car, of course! :smug:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Imagine believing a bunch of paid actors not only went to the moon but also came back all unscathed lmao. People are unironically swallowing obvious jew propaganda and coping
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:33
Imagine believing a bunch of paid actors not only went to the moon but also came back all unscathed lmao. People are unironically swallowing obvious jew propaganda and coping
"t-t-the reason we can't go to the moon today is because they just faked it!!"
cope
Anon

Post by Anon »

Do you also believe 9/11 was just a bunch of muslim terrorists piloting a plane against a building?
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I can't be asked to dig up the stuff I've seen but I remember analysis videos back in the 2000's arguing that the "nukes" dropped on japan had all the signs of firebombing and big bombs but no radiation (Japanese cities were mostly wooden back then) and people living there after having no ill effects of radiation. There's also stuff you can find on Chernobyl not having radiation and people living there not suffering effects, etc.

There's definitely something to this, or at least more than meets the eye. Not to mention that guy who used to swim in nuclear plant water saying it wasn't dangerous at all.
Last edited by Breathe on April 30th, 2024, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:36
Do you also believe 9/11 was just a bunch of muslim terrorists piloting a plane against a building?
Don't you think the Soviets would have called it fake at the time if it was fake?
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:46
Don't you think the Soviets would have called it fake at the time if it was fake?
Wow, it's not even like they were both governed by the same group of people!
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Breathe wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:38
I remember analysis videos back in the 2000's arguing that the "nukes" dropped on japan had all the signs of firebombing

This one? I've only ever watched the clip.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:58
I wish I still believed a shadowy cabal controlled the world rather than it just being a chicken with its head cut off.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:19

To get a government contract for a large sum of money, spend a quarter of the stated amount on development, and embezzle the rest and buy a car, of course! :smug:
This discussion had me feeling nostalgic today, so I looked up some of the papers that professor had written. This line cracked me up:
► Show Spoiler
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:00
Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:58

I wish I still believed a shadowy cabal controlled the world rather than it just being a chicken with its head cut off.
Well I do because that explains a lot of things. Maybe not necessarily a shadowy cabal but certainly an elite with common interests worldwide that has too much power.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:04
Well I do because that explains a lot of things. Maybe not necessarily a shadowy cabal but certainly an elite with common interests worldwide that has too much power.
It only explains a lot of things if you ignore all evidence.
Did the aliens put the rover tracks on the moon?
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:06
I find it funny how GPS can read car plaques but any "evidence" of moon has to be "digitally enhanced" by NASA.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:08
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:06
I find it funny how GPS can read car plaques but any "evidence" of moon has to be "digitally enhanced" by NASA.
You mean China, right?
https://english.cas.cn/newsroom/archive ... 1106.shtml
The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Why can none of them show the american flag?