We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

How much did they have to bribe Walton Goggins to show his mug in this pile of shit?

I hope his payday was glorious, because otherwise it's 100% trash.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Walton Goggins played a tranny hooker on some tv show. 20$ is 20$
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I had people on the Codex get in a fight with me because I said that the female protagonist is ugly and frumpy looking. Are men really so buck broken by ugly women in entertainment that they will take any crumb of pussy that is on screen? Also, what the fuck happened to the Codex? Seems way more different (and not in a good way) since I last been on it.
Last edited by RangerBoo on December 3rd, 2023, 11:36, edited 2 times in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

I don't think she's ugly, but she's not particularly pretty either. She also has cartoonishly huge eyes. I mean, this is some Battle Angel Alita tier shit.

gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

wndrbr wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 11:11
I don't think she's ugly
She's ugly.

I wonder whose self-insert she is?

It's hilarious to see all these movies and TV shows featuring the same female phenotype. Only thing missing for this ugly roasite is the British accent.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

This is shaping up to be another "Rings of Power"-tier disaster. I guess Bezos got jealous that Bob Iger lost Disney a billion dollars on their centennial anniversary and decided to flex.

Why does the overseer have one eye? The vaults had been sealed before the FEV facility was hit and the virus unleashed onto the surface.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Thank you! Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks she is a ugly frump. The guys over at the Codex called her gorgeous. What the fuck are they smoking?
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

I don't think she's ugly, but she's not particularly pretty either. She also has cartoonishly huge eyes. I mean, this is some Battle Angel Alita tier shit.

Ella Summer Purnell was born in the Whitechapel area of East London on 17 September 1996 and raised in Bethnal Green.
Of course.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

gerey wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 11:29
This is shaping up to be another "Rings of Power"-tier disaster. I guess Bezos got jealous that Bob Iger lost Disney a billion dollars on their centennial anniversary and decided to flex.

Why does the overseer have one eye? The vaults had been sealed before the FEV facility was hit and the virus unleashed onto the surface.
Millions per episode, the best they can do is some shitty CGI.
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

She has terrible tits too. Don't google them.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 12:38
The VFX trade must also be getting hit with the diversity stick.
Roguey wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 12:24
Ella Summer Purnell was born in the Whitechapel area of East London on 17 September 1996 and raised in Bethnal Green.
lmao

She's got the British accent.

Do they pull these ugly goblins out of a cloning vat?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

rusty_shackleford wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 12:38
gerey wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 11:29

Why does he have two eyebrows?
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Roguey wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 12:24

Of course.
I personally am of the opinion that imperfections make a woman's face all the prettier but not only are those eyeballs grotesquely large, they're also noticeably uneven.

-Humbaba
Rand

Post by Rand »

Humbaba wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 15:37
I personally am of the opinion that imperfections make a woman's face all the prettier but not only are those eyeballs grotesquely large, they're also noticeably uneven.
And too low.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Wow, that chick is ugly. She is definitely some millennial spinster feminist self-insert. What is funny is that female gamers always make their female characters super model gorgeous yet women in the entertainment industry go out of their way to make female characters frumpy, ugly and gay. It is literally this meme.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

How does this keep happening with these talentless women failing upwards
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

RangerBoo wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 17:54
Wow, that chick is ugly.
Stones and glass houses and whatnot, hun :smug:

-Humbaba
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Atlantico wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 18:54
How does this keep happening with these talentless women failing upwards
I'll like to point out that when Christopher Lee was alive that he would complain about people in the industry failing upwards. The only difference between then and now is that it is mostly women who are now failing upwards. You have #MeToo to thank for that.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

This already aged like milk. Also, love the rewriting of history that Todd is doing. He didn't create Fallout or Elder Scrolls but he is sure running them into the ground.
Last edited by RangerBoo on December 4th, 2023, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

RangerBoo wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 10:43
I had people on the Codex get in a fight with me because I said that the female protagonist is ugly and frumpy looking. Are men really so buck broken by ugly women in entertainment that they will take any crumb of pussy that is on screen? Also, what the fuck happened to the Codex? Seems way more different (and not in a good way) since I last been on it.
RPG Codex is pretty much slop these days. It has some good posters that are holding it by the seams + Cleve posting. So it's not complete shit, yet, but it's getting there.

:golf clap:
Last edited by The_Mask on December 3rd, 2023, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

The_Mask wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 19:48
Cleve posting. So it's complete shit
ftfy

Humbaba
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

RPG Codex is pretty much slop these days. It has some good posters that are holding it by the seams + Cleve posting. So it's not complete shit, yet, but it's getting there.

Yeah, I learned about the tranny and the simping for them. Not going back there again after learning that shit. Once trannies push their way into a community that community ends up getting destroyed and turned into a shadow of its former self. Looks like the fate of NMA is now happening to the Codex.
Last edited by RangerBoo on December 3rd, 2023, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

where do they find these ugly people
Rand

Post by Rand »

RangerBoo wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 20:29

Yeah, I learned about the tranny and the simping for them. Not going back there again after learning that shit. Once trannies push their way into a community that community ends up getting destroyed and turned into a shadow of its former self. Looks like the fate of NMA is now happening to the Codex.
No Mutants Allowed let in mutants.
Failed at the one thing they were allegedly committed to.

I always thought they were stupid because they didn't call their data repository "The Vault". How stupid are you?
(Rusty knows better, thank fucking Nonexisto!)
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Watched the Teaser

> Main character is some british slag wearing a baggy vault tec suit to hide her potato body
> girl bosses on display firing guns and mowing down people
> Rando black guy probably gonna be Brotherhood of Steel or Enclave
> 1 eyed old white man cyclops who's a bumbling retard that drinks a moldy coffee, white men are used as comedic punching bags
> Cg looks like trash
> "Muh heckin puppers" humor.. dogmeat doing "dog things" is gonna be 90% of the """comedy""" in this show because childless women proxy pets as a substitution for lack of kids and that's who is writing this story

Boy oh boy.. I had zero expectations and it's already disappointed me.
Last edited by Shillitron on December 4th, 2023, 02:34, edited 2 times in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

A film critic named Chris Gore got a lot of shit from feminists for saying; "Hollywood turning boy brands into girl brands will be the most costly and disastrous decision they ever made in their history." He is 100% right on this. Things like Fallout, Halo, Star Wars, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, etc. were things that were targeted towards men and boys. Sure, there were a minority of women and girls that like this stuff but they liked these properties because they weren't girl brands and different from the stuff they usually consume. Women don't like this shit. The female characters are frumpy, ugly, lame, gay, loveless and embody traits that feminists say are toxic masculine traits in men which, for some reason, are fine for a woman to have. Again, women don't want this shit. They want heterosexual romance, drama, cute things, the color pink, women acting like girly girls and female characters that are feminine and beautiful. It is amazing to me how feminists are utterly out of touch with what women and girls want in their entertainment. If a feminist ever says to you; "Men don't know what women want", the response to say them is; "Neither do you".
Last edited by RangerBoo on December 4th, 2023, 04:04, edited 7 times in total.