We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Now watch him change his tune if the public opinion about the show changes.

As a reminder, this is the same cuck that said TLOU2's narrative had merit to it.

The Fallout TV show has to be one of the most objectively godawful products of the past 20 years when it comes to television. Anyone defending it is either braindead or a paid shill.

Ultimately, very few of these internet personas are actually genuine. The ones pandering to the right do so because they figure they can earn more money if they market themselves towards a niche, instead of jostling with the rest of the whores for the Reddit bucks.
Last edited by gerey on April 14th, 2024, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

gastovski wrote: April 13th, 2024, 19:32
i cant fucking believe this nonsense

Fuck off Emil, you human skidmark.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:34
Looks like even his ass can be sold...
It is funny to me how Angry Joe of all people is looking to have more integrity then these Fandom Menace grifters. He gave the show a 6 out of 10 and told fans that Bethesda raped the lore. Then again, Joe, to his credit, is a actual gamer. These Fandom Menace types are goyslop consumers whose job it is to consume Disney goyslop. Remember, these faggots all praised God of War: Ragnorak saying it was the best game ever made, that it isn't woke and tried to deplatform Synthetic Man when he said that the game is woke and that they are all a bunch of faggots for praising it. Flash forward a year later with the Sweet Baby Inc. controversy and these faggots still refuse to admit that they were wrong over that game and now pretend they always hated wokeness in games when before they praised it. Fucking grifters.

Also, the user review score is now locked on Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes. Seems Amazon caught wind of people being pissed off at the lore rape and called in some favors with Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes to lock the review score for the show like WB did for the Suicide Squad game on Steam. The review score hasn't changed in almost 24 hours which is weird because more people should have seen all the episodes by now. Amazon and Bethesda are desperate to save this show. I haven't seen something be so astroturf since Taylor Swift and Dylan Mulvaney.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 14th, 2024, 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 03:40
LMAO! The Fandom Menace retards are saying that this show was amazing and one of the best things ever made in the modern era. If this doesn't make people realize that these faggots are controlled opposition I don't know what will.
Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with these guys.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 10:37
There is so much wrong in this short clip.

I credit her for doing some research, but the fact she was directed to the garbage games by Bethesda is a shame.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Really a shame drinker shills it so much, the only difference to many other terrible woke tv shows is they made the female mainchar not a marysue and gave her some character at least. The whole flashbacks could be cut out of the show and nothing would be lost aswell, guess they dont see by now every character as their identity like the writers in hollywood do.

Guess I will have to check out angryjoe review then usually I hate his taste in movies and he shills quite a lot.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

logincrash wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:05
RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:02
God of War: Ragnorak
I have an excuse to post this.
I think the emasculation of modern media is designed to subvert men, and make them into pathetic simpering redditors.

It's easier to control men with no standards, no values, and no drive.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Vaako wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:11
Really a shame drinker shills it so much, the only difference to many other terrible woke tv shows is they made the female mainchar not a marysue and gave her some character at least. The whole flashbacks could be cut out of the show and nothing would be lost aswell, guess they dont see by now every character as their identity like the writers in hollywood do.

Guess I will have to check out angryjoe review then usually I hate his taste in movies and he shills quite a lot.
I mean, his entire persona was 'I'm wholesome chungus alcoholic that tells you to go away!'. It's as if you distilled Scotland (already cringe) into pure-cringe distilute in the form of a beta male.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:16
I think the emasculation of modern media is designed to subvert men, and make them into pathetic simpering redditors.

How are they planning to do that with the muslims asylum seekers?
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:17

I mean, his entire persona was 'I'm wholesome chungus alcoholic that tells you to go away!'. It's as if you distilled Scotland (already cringe) into pure-cringe distilute in the form of a beta male.
When Angry Joe is smart enough to see which way the wind was going to blow with this show once the hype died down when you and your buddies were too much of goyslop consuming faggots to see it you should probably reevaluate your views on things. Also, The Fandom Menace is being raked through the coals for defending this shit.

Last edited by RangerBoo on April 14th, 2024, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:51
Also, The Fandom Menace
I've hated RedLetterMedia for years! Before it was cool!

They're all insufferable SJWs. Despise them.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:51
TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:17

When Angry Joe is smart enough to see which way the wind was going to blow with this show once the hype died down when you and your buddies were too much of goyslop consuming faggots to see it you should probably reevaluate your views on things. Also, The Fandom Menace is being raked through the coals for defending this shit.

It's funny though - because these rats are all professional grifters, they'll immediately hop onto the "I told you so" bandwagon as soon as the tides change. Honestly, it just goes generally with the conclusion that you should never listen to 'reviewers'.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Vaako wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:50
TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:16

How are they planning to do that with the muslims asylum seekers?
Muslims are already sub 80 IQ, they don't need to do anything to control them. They'll vote how they are told.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:57
It's funny though - because these rats are all professional grifters, they'll immediately hop onto the "I told you so" bandwagon as soon as the tides change. Honestly, it just goes generally with the conclusion that you should never listen to 'reviewers'.
Oh the Sweet Baby Inc. shit was the funniest. Here they all were acting like they were the first ones to be against Sweet Baby Inc. only for members of the curator group to tell them to fuck off as they all defended God of War: Ragnorak which was made by Sweet Baby Inc. and tried to deplatform Synthetic Man after he told them off about the game being woke. To this day they still refuse to acknowledge that Sweet Baby Inc. had anything to do with God of War and they make some underhanded comments time to time about the game being the "expectation".
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 20:04
TKVNC wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:57
Oh the Sweet Baby Inc. shit was the funniest. Here they all were acting like they were the first ones to be against Sweet Baby Inc. only for members of the curator group to tell them to fuck off as they all defended God of War: Ragnorak which was made by Sweet Baby Inc. and tried to deplatform Synthetic Man after he told them off about the game being woke. To this day they still refuse to acknowledge that Sweet Baby Inc. had anything to do with God of War and they make some underhanded comments time to time about the game being the "expectation".
They grift when there's public awareness. But they'll shill slop like Helldivers, because they have zero conviction. Honestly it's pathetic.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Most chuds are also sold to jew money. At this point I only trust reviews done by communities under the surface, like here. At least I can be 100% sure no jew money was offered at all.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

El demonia... This picture is paranormal, the criptid in the bottom left corner really seals the deal. If she was asian this would be posted in the attractive women thread with that level of ghoulish makeup.
Element

Post by Element »

"A masculine stoic bearded man has to survive the zombie apocalypse while protecting a pretty 14 year old girl who is not related to him. They never have sex or have any sexual tension."

Did aweigh write this?
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:01

El demonia... This picture is paranormal, the criptid in the bottom left corner really seals the deal. If she was asian this would be posted in the attractive women thread with that level of ghoulish makeup.
You don't like bug eyed spics?

You fucking racist, woman hating chud bigot
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

> Makes up bullshit lore on twitter
> Everyone gets mad at how shitty his head larps are and how disrespectful of the lore emil is
> OOF - GUIZ just cause I said it was Canon doesn't mean it's Canon.. JEEEZE

His writing process is literally

> watch {currently_popular_tv_show}
> rip it off
> retro fit it into the setting of {current_game_being_worked_on}
> it doesn't fit? do it anyways
Last edited by Shillitron on April 14th, 2024, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

> Constantly spilling his spaghetti over twitter
> Getting honest feedback from fans that isn't filtered through 12 kiss ass PR employees
> His little bullshit fantasy world where everyone loves his sloppy garbage writing is shattered - his ego demolished
> Guys I think maybe I should leave twitter.. not sure I like it anymore.

This fucking guy has been in denial for 10 years.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Shillitron wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:59

> Constantly spilling his spaghetti over twitter
> Getting honest feedback from fans that isn't filtered through 12 kiss ass PR employees
> His little bullshit fantasy world where everyone loves his sloppy garbage writing is shattered - his ego demolished
> Guys I think maybe I should leave twitter.. not sure I like it anymore.

This fucking guy has been in denial for 10 years.
i always hated Emil for his shitty writing but ever since he's gone full-blown leftard piece of shit on twitter i just fucking despise him now. People hate him for what he did to Fallout but they should really hate him for wanting for being a retarded wokie.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

He is very active since flopfield release. I'm thinking he doesnt want to lose his job so he is constantly shiling, advertising, talking about these kind of stuff to make noise maybe people will check their latest shitty game. Microsoft probably isnt very happy about that gigantic flop but i dont know it's just a thought.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Thanks for saving me time watching this.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I've been noticing this too. Now that the hype has died somewhat and all the episodes are out real people are starting to take a more critical look at the show and are realizing that, yes, it is shit. Looks like Angry Joe will be vindicated in giving the show a mediocre score. Say what you will about the man but he is good at reading the room. Bethesda cycle strikes again!
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:34
Looks like even his ass can be sold...
What? Critical Grifter?

The guy that made a video last year called "What is woke?" And cryed like a feminist that the word had lost all meaning?

I'm SHOCKED!