Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:11
Why can none of them show the american flag?
Because a flag is extremely tiny?
If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 30th, 2024, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

That looks like reasonable evidence indeed. Lots of strange shit in this story but can't ignore hard evidence of course.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:08
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:06
Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:04
Well I do because that explains a lot of things. Maybe not necessarily a shadowy cabal but certainly an elite with common interests worldwide that has too much power.
It only explains a lot of things if you ignore all evidence.
Did the aliens put the rover tracks on the moon?
I find it funny how GPS can read car plaques but any "evidence" of moon has to be "digitally enhanced" by NASA.
I'm not an expert but I think the distance between satellites and the earth is a bit shorter than the distance between the moon and the earth
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 30th, 2024, 18:36
Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:08
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:06

It only explains a lot of things if you ignore all evidence.
Did the aliens put the rover tracks on the moon?
I find it funny how GPS can read car plaques but any "evidence" of moon has to be "digitally enhanced" by NASA.
I'm not an expert but I think the distance between satellites and the earth is a bit shorter than the distance between the moon and the earth
Wasn't a deterrent for some actors to go to the moon AND come back though apparently, when we didn't even have internet and microchips. But alright, Rusty presented some evidence so I can't argue too hard.
Last edited by Anon on April 30th, 2024, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

asf wrote: April 30th, 2024, 12:49
aliens are gay
yes, actually this is partly why fucking jewish vermin glorifies trannies so much
lots of aliens are like running out of genetics and got tranny defects
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 13:27
Reminds me of the commie story that redditors parrot about russians just using a pencil. The graphite from the pencil will wreak all sorts of havoc. NASA began using the space pen after the Apollo 1 disaster when safety regulations were at their highest.
Russians did in fact end up using a space pen.
ye. cheer up rusty, jews spend/stole trillions on illegal space program, colonies outside solar system etc

but at least we got ball pen out of this.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Because its not there.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 30th, 2024, 19:41
Because its not there.
anti-america, anti-white commie cope
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 19:42
Because its not there.
What's your process of thought to deny nukes (also something that America pioneered btw) but defending moon landing (which has far less hard evidences)?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 19:43

Because its not there.
What's your process of thought to deny nukes (also something that America pioneered btw) but defending moon landing (which has far less hard evidences)?
Nukes are jewish.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were two of the most christian-populated cities in Japan at that time, no doubt whoever chose to nuke them had that in mind.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Even just recently I've seen news stories saying that radiation from bombs isn't nearly as deadly as once thought. Seems like an admission without admitting anything.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Breathe wrote: April 30th, 2024, 20:32
Even just recently I've seen news stories saying that radiation from bombs isn't nearly as deadly as once thought. Seems like an admission without admitting anything.
Looks like cope to develop population acceptance in letting Israel nuke their neighbors.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Was thinking it over and the stupid plot they're going for could be made 10x more reasonable with some tweaking. Instead of some retarded "vault tec launched the bombs because hurr durr capitalism" autism with vague Enclave shenanigans in the background you could very easily frame this as the Enclave/Corporations using their influence to force the US government into taking an extremely bellicose stance. China very clearly can't stand up to the US and America has discovered numerous different technologies to counter act the oil shortage. However continuing the war with all of those military contracts pretty much all the major corporations are getting big paychecks off of and domestic fear making the vaults profitable would make them want to push for the war to continue (thus backing China into the corner where they launch the nukes). There you have a justification based on corporate greed that makes more sense than "we should nuke the world to make money somehow lol".
Then you can peel it back further and reveal the corporations were essentially useful idiots for the Enclave who want the war to go nuclear so they can reshape the world in their image or colonize space blah blah blah.
Last edited by Vergil on April 30th, 2024, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Because its not there.
Have you seen them?
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:14
Have you been to the Moon to confirm the flag is up there?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

gerey wrote: April 30th, 2024, 21:48
Have you been to the Moon to confirm the flag is up there?
Yes
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Please provide proof. I can't trust a citizen of a country that seems to have a history of falsifying so many things - Holocaust, nukes, Bigfoot and the Moon landing, just to name a few.
Last edited by gerey on April 30th, 2024, 21:51, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

gerey wrote: April 30th, 2024, 21:51
Please provide proof. I can't trust a citizen of a country that seems to have a history of falsifying so many things - Holocaust, nukes, Bigfoot and the Moon landing, just to name a few.
I'm not from g*rmany.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

This is one way to confirm the moon landings:

Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 17:00
Anon wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:58
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 30th, 2024, 16:46

Don't you think the Soviets would have called it fake at the time if it was fake?
Wow, it's not even like they were both governed by the same group of people!
I wish I still believed a shadowy cabal controlled the world rather than it just being a chicken with its head cut off.
The kikes cut off the head of the chicken only after """transferring""" their sins to it to trick God.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Also, imagine trusting anything a chink ever says.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Vergil wrote: April 30th, 2024, 21:42
Was thinking it over and the stupid plot they're going for could be made 10x more reasonable with some tweaking. Instead of some retarded "vault tec launched the bombs because hurr durr capitalism" autism with vague Enclave shenanigans in the background you could very easily frame this as the Enclave/Corporations using their influence to force the US government into taking an extremely bellicose stance. China very clearly can't stand up to the US and America has discovered numerous different technologies to counter act the oil shortage. However continuing the war with all of those military contracts pretty much all the major corporations are getting big paychecks off of and domestic fear making the vaults profitable would make them want to push for the war to continue (thus backing China into the corner where they launch the nukes). There you have a justification based on corporate greed that makes more sense than "we should nuke the world to make money somehow lol".
Then you can peel it back further and reveal the corporations were essentially useful idiots for the Enclave who want the war to go nuclear so they can reshape the world in their image or colonize space blah blah blah.
I was also thinking how they could have fixed the situation with the NCR. All they had to do was make the Independent ending for New Vegas canon (I mean, both Sawyer and Avellone imply that ending is canon) and have the NCR be in the midst of a civil war. This would have proved Ulysses, House and Caesar right in that the NCR is repeating the same mistakes as pre-war America and played perfectly with the theme of "War never changes". However, writing something that is a complicated as a civil war requires the writers to have a modicum of intelligence which we all know that Emil lacks. As such everything gets reset back to zero and it is all capitalisms fault.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 30th, 2024, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I want this franchise to die so bad too man. Let this franchise finally rest but Bethesda and Microsoft aren't going to let it. Just like Disney with Star Wars, they are going to pump out as much Fallout shit as they can before the audience grows sick and tired of it. Even then they will still keep pumping out Fallout shit because these companies don't know when to stop. This desecrated corpse of a franchise will never know the sweet release of death.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 30th, 2024, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

moon is just a painting on the sky
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: April 30th, 2024, 22:34
Vergil wrote: April 30th, 2024, 21:42
I was also thinking how they could have fixed the situation with the NCR. All they had to do was make the Independent ending for New Vegas canon (I mean, both Sawyer and Avellone imply that ending is canon) and have the NCR be in the midst of a civil war. This would have proved Ulysses, House and Caesar right in that the NCR is repeating the same mistakes as pre-war America and played perfectly with the theme of "War never changes". However, writing something that is a complicated as a civil war requires the writers to have a modicum of intelligence which we all know that Emil lacks. As such everything gets reset back to zero and it is all capitalisms fault.
Nevermind the lore getting fucked.

The show is trash on its own merits. That's my issue with it. It's the same with that Star Wars Ahsucka show or the sequel trilogy. It's garbage on its own on top of fucking everything up that was previously established.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

what if the real fallout was the friends we made along the way?
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

RangerBoo wrote: April 30th, 2024, 22:50
I want this franchise to die so bad too man. Let this franchise finally rest but Bethesda and Microsoft aren't going to let it. Just like Disney with Star Wars, they are going to pump out as much Fallout shit as they can before the audience grows sick and tired of it. Even then they will still keep pumping out Fallout shit because these companies don't know when to stop. This desecrated corpse of a franchise will never know the sweet release of death.
Post-apocalyptic stories will always be popular. We just need some decent writers, but that won't happen at either MS or Beth this century.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Only reason Fallout got as popular as it did — which was still nowhere close to the most popular fantasy RPGs — is because it had magical elements. Radiation is just codeword for 'a wizard did it' in Fallout terms. Zombies Ghouls? A wizard did it Radiation. etc.,
The reason most post-apocalyptic games(RPGs) flounder is they don't include magic.
Here's a good article on this topic from the tabletop side, but it still applies: https://arbiterofworlds.substack.com/p/ ... protection
It also goes a long way towards explaining why Fallout's combat — and arguably character building altogether — has kinda always sucked. My dude in Fallout is probably remarkably similar to your dude, for example. If you disagree, I suggest contrasting the classic Fallouts with Arcanum.
FO4 has decent combat…. just because they bolted a decent shooter on top of it thanks to id devs lending a hand. But the setting itself benefits heavily from magical radiation and other forms of magical super-science.

I have no idea why I wrote this tbh, I wrote something small up then kept rewriting it into a tangent. :goldfish:
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 1st, 2024, 01:24, edited 7 times in total.