We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

RPG Maker : The Chronicles of No Nigg

And related anime RPGs go here.
UwU
tsuchi

RPG Maker : The Chronicles of No Nigg

Post by tsuchi »

after seeing how cool of a job can be done with RPg maker with games like fear and hunger 1 and 2 i have finally decided to greenlight a project of mine i have always had in mind to do.

it is an Rpg Maker style game that talks about a dystopic not so distant future were the pure angelic white race will have to fend off hordes of disgusting cockroaches nigger-mutants that are trying to invade them and steal theyr women and land. in the game you will ally with like minded genetically superior pilar-man like ultra whites to completely genocide the nig invading force from the face of earth

i have already written the general story and characters and i am searching for people experienced in using rpg maker to actually realize the game and give it for free to everyone.

applications for general coding and art are open
Last edited by tsuchi on November 25th, 2023, 10:29, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Sounds like you're an idea man. You should carry a tape recorder around with you.
tsuchi

Post by tsuchi »

idea man and ideal man. the protagonist will be a shameful self insert. non negotiable.

but i will paint a very colse to real li8fe socio-politic-economic picture of the real world. enough to make this game very big. i just need some people good with coding and art direction. i am more of a writer guy, when i am not otherwise occupied with beeing the most handsome man in my country.
tsuchi

Post by tsuchi »

i have also a couple other ideas just in case

Rpg maker : I AM AUTISM

"tys or some say tysm"

a gigachad cursed with the great autism anathema from Tysm the outher god from the beyond will struggle in a world filled with woke retards in a desperate effort to affirm himself as the last human on earth withan actual functioning pair of balls

OR ALSO

rpg maker : Make me a Sandwich : The Last Hope

feminism has ravaged human kind. society has degraded to a wasteland of cucks slaves to a degrading femdom matriarchy.

only the last of the gigachads can re instate the absolute law of the patriarchy to save the world, by ensalving and fucking every single woman on earth, and than make them make him a sandwich.

now.... you migth think thisis a troll post or something but i am 100% willing to realize those 3 games. all of them. the moment i find a dicent coder and artist for the sprites you will get the 3 greatest rpgs of all time. i swear over the tombstone of my father i'll do it.
Last edited by tsuchi on November 25th, 2023, 11:20, edited 2 times in total.