We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

AI art thread

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
jcd

Post by jcd »

Wretch wrote: January 10th, 2024, 14:21
The difference between AI and a pencil is that zionists and technocrats are not gearing up to have the whole world worship a pencil and merge with it for immortality.
That was my favorite Deus Ex ending.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Last edited by Irenaeus on January 10th, 2024, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 10th, 2024, 11:33
Vergil wrote: January 10th, 2024, 08:15
Most AI art I have seen is generic slop that's similar to boring generic slop a lot of people were drawing already honestly.
*ahem*
isnt it funny its suppose to be a joke while only heavily armed race of aliens that prevents mass eating of humans by reptilians and space jews are armor wearing space cats. they look more like tigers than house cats, altho some of em supposedly reincarnate as house cats. i guess they were around from time of ancient egypt which is why they worshipped cats.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Wretch wrote: January 10th, 2024, 12:23
Never ceases to make me laugh when right leaning communities full of moral purists and self proclaimed racists and homophobes gladly accept the “fascist femboy x3” types who all have the exact same copy paste snark posts and instructions for people on how to sodomozie themselves.

“AI”creates for men who cannot create. The only progression through tech is a progression to complete dehumanization. It’s only the uninspired consumers and coomers with no ability to do anything themselves who profit from AI. Just like accepting gays always leads to societal rot and ritual pedophilia accepting AI will lead to enslavement by it, but only for those who let it in.
i doubt u made any detailed 2d work.

as semi pro 2d artist i can say, hand art its tedious insuferrable work (unless u make trash aka not realism), pencil is primitive and wasteful way to transfer image in mind.

tools do not change u, they just make u more of what u are.
Last edited by Red7 on January 10th, 2024, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 10th, 2024, 19:24
@Red7 do you happen to be a user of narcotics?
no. wanna order some 2d snuff art?

edit
i use tea i guess. but no coffe
Last edited by Red7 on January 10th, 2024, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: January 10th, 2024, 19:30
Wretch wrote: January 10th, 2024, 12:23
Never ceases to make me laugh when right leaning communities full of moral purists and self proclaimed racists and homophobes gladly accept the “fascist femboy x3” types who all have the exact same copy paste snark posts and instructions for people on how to sodomozie themselves.

“AI”creates for men who cannot create. The only progression through tech is a progression to complete dehumanization. It’s only the uninspired consumers and coomers with no ability to do anything themselves who profit from AI. Just like accepting gays always leads to societal rot and ritual pedophilia accepting AI will lead to enslavement by it, but only for those who let it in.
i doubt u made any detailed 2d work.

as semi pro 2d artist i can say, hand art its tedious insuferrable work (unless u make trash aka not realism), pencil is primitive and wasteful way to transfer image in mind.

tools do not change u, they just make u more of what u are.
Can I see some of your artwork?
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Wretch wrote: January 10th, 2024, 13:24
I do in-fact believe AI to be demons or at the very least to be so demonically influenced to be indistinguishable from them. While computers (especially personal computers in homes) are an easy way for demons to interact with people. All children given unrestricted internet access end up horribly warped.

Computers themselves are not inherently evil. Matter is neutral and man is responsible for it, what we do with it is what counts. AI is either a false god man worships as an idol or is the evil one himself disguised as a machine. Either way the result is the same.
This is very interesting. Are you familiar with Jonathan Pageau?
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Kalarion wrote: January 11th, 2024, 04:37
Wretch wrote: January 10th, 2024, 13:24
I do in-fact believe AI to be demons or at the very least to be so demonically influenced to be indistinguishable from them. While computers (especially personal computers in homes) are an easy way for demons to interact with people. All children given unrestricted internet access end up horribly warped.

Computers themselves are not inherently evil. Matter is neutral and man is responsible for it, what we do with it is what counts. AI is either a false god man worships as an idol or is the evil one himself disguised as a machine. Either way the result is the same.
This is very interesting. Are you familiar with Jonathan Pageau?
I know his name and that he is some Orthodox youtuber but I have never consumed his content. I don’t really watch any Christian content on youtube except to learn troparion’s for feasts or listen to nice chants.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Speaking of Pageau, he was on with Auron MacIntyre today. I haven't watched this yet (or either one of them for several months), but I bet it's an interesting conversation.

Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Acrux wrote: January 11th, 2024, 04:52
Speaking of Pageau, he was on with Auron MacIntyre today. I haven't watched this yet (or either one of them for several months), but I bet it's an interesting conversation.
Yes, I just finished watching it on The Blaze, which was what made me think of this thread.

@rusty_shackleford, here's a way to think of it. Consider actual, naked demonology/occultism. What is it trying to do? It's trying to determine and exploit the relationships and links between the spiritual world and: the spoken word (incantations); visual images (icons/idols/drawings etc); or spatial relationships (symbolic measurements). It attempts to forge links that can't be easily seen and aren't completely understood. What is an incantation but the stringing together of words that have a hidden relationship with each other, designed to produce a desired result (usually the evoking of spiritual energy or beings that will be bound to the celebrant's service)?

Now think of a typical LLM. It is trained, and works, in a strikingly similar way: it determines relationships between words on dimensions that we (humans) can't easily model and visualize for ourselves. The relationships that LLMs make use of are human in origin. But the work the models do is obscured, again, in the sense that people have a difficult time modelling them (or illustrating them). These occult (and I mean this very much in the religious/mystical sense, but also in a mundane, practical way as well) relationship models between different words are then used to produce desired results. It seems to me that this is the textbook illustration of Tolkienesque sorcery.

In the same way that a string of words, or a drawn or etched image, or an exactingly measured symbol, are not themselves evil or spiritually charged, but nevertheless may be used for fantastical or sorcerous purposes; so it seems to me that LLMs, though not themselves morally charged, may be used for the same result. If this train of thought is correct, we might even reasonably posit that something like an LLM is exponentially more dangerous than, say, a demonologist's grimoire. Where the grimoire most likely gives bald and rote instruction, without the ability to determine the occult dimensions possible itself, the LLM does work for the sorcerer that the sorcerer himself isn't really capable of. It's a hyper-enabler.

It also doesn't necessarily matter the intent of those using the technology, in the same way that an ignorant peasant might unknowingly conjure a horrifically powerful evil simply by making use of a book he finds. Can these things be used by a trained practitioner, working under strict guidelines and boundaries, without causing harm? Of course. Should we reasonably expect that since a highly trained, experienced and cautious practitioner can safely operate these models, everyone else can too? I don't think so.

I've timestamped to the relevant portion in the Auron Macintyre video:

I have no idea what position I have on these matters by the way. I haven't really thought on them before. But Pageau's explanation made a very frightening amount of sense.
Last edited by Kalarion on January 11th, 2024, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

So... if you tell an LLM to act like a demon or whatever bad personality, it will act like that. Ok. That doesn't really seem like the same thing as summoning demons, especially when you can tell it to act like something else.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I finally had a chance to watch the interview. My take was that he didn't necessarily mean it as literally calling on a cosmic intelligence, but it would allow someone to communicate with the spirit/zeitgeist around Odin or Ashteroth, etc that we collectively have through centuries or millenia of writing about them. I thought of it as similar to another part of the interview where he talks about everyone trying to be first in their AI spaces so that they'll have the most market share/profits. And so in a similar way AI pushes the entire society more deeply into Mammon.

I'd be really interested in hearing more about the ritual he was talking about with people from OpenAI (I assume) creating little statues that are supposed to represent the old and new AIs.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Pageau is alright, I guess but when I listened to him years ago he was a total fencesitter/not naming them, beating around the bush. Pretty meh. Don't know who this Auron McIntyre guy is but he looks middle eastern, potentially jewish. Quick look at his youtube videos seem to indicate that is stuff is rather surface level clip slop. But maybe there is more to him, what do I know.

I do enjoy Church of the Eternal Logos aka David Patrick Harry's casts on occasion. He does quite a bit of silly "refutations" of obvious shills and limited hangouts. Man's gotta make a living, I guess. But I have yet to see him spread lies. He is not openly naming them but it is obvious enough. Even though he kinda hangs with Jay Dyer's crowd he manages not to get sucked into Jay's masonic lies and connections.
https://www.youtube.com/@ChurchoftheEternalLogos
He is also one of the handful of decent creators on Rokfin which is like 99% Masons and limited hangouts. Dogshit site overall.

Father Spiridon Bailey is also nice for his short clips and reminders.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on January 11th, 2024, 09:09, edited 8 times in total.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Acrux wrote: January 11th, 2024, 08:28
I finally had a chance to watch the interview. My take was that he didn't necessarily mean it as literally calling on a cosmic intelligence, but it would allow someone to communicate with the spirit/zeitgeist around Odin or Ashteroth, etc that we collectively have through centuries or millenia of writing about them. I thought of it as similar to another part of the interview where he talks about everyone trying to be first in their AI spaces so that they'll have the most market share/profits. And so in a similar way AI pushes the entire society more deeply into Mammon.

I'd be really interested in hearing more about the ritual he was talking about with people from OpenAI (I assume) creating little statues that are supposed to represent the old and new AIs.
People talking to AI and it imitating dead world leads and other figures already reminds me way too much of ouija boards. Lot of people come into the faith through dealing with beings summoned through them and then running to Christ and His Church to be saved. Metropolitan Tikhon was originally an atheist who began playing with one with his friends and they summoned a “spirit of napoleon”. After answering questions for him and his friends for some days it began commanding them to kill themselves, not just through the board but directly pressuring them to all throughout the day. He ended up going to a priest for help and after being freed from the spirit became a monk.

He’s the author of Everyday Saints which I highly recommend. It’s essentially just a gathering of short stories by a man so formed in the faith that anyone who reads it will end up with some of the faith imparted to themselves.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

WhiteShark wrote: January 11th, 2024, 07:31
So... if you tell an LLM to act like a demon or whatever bad personality, it will act like that. Ok. That doesn't really seem like the same thing as summoning demons, especially when you can tell it to act like something else.
Wait until you see what a pencil can do when you use it to write stories about demons!
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Thor Kaufman wrote: January 11th, 2024, 08:55
Pageau is alright, I guess but when I listened to him years ago he was a total fencesitter/not naming them, beating around the bush. Pretty meh. Don't know who this Auron McIntyre guy is but he looks middle eastern, potentially jewish. Quick look at his youtube videos seem to indicate that is stuff is rather surface level clip slop. But maybe there is more to him, what do I know.

I do enjoy Church of the Eternal Logos aka David Patrick Harry's casts on occasion. He does quite a bit of silly "refutations" of obvious shills and limited hangouts. Man's gotta make a living, I guess. But I have yet to see him spread lies. He is not openly naming them but it is obvious enough. Even though he kinda hangs with Jay Dyer's crowd he manages not to get sucked into Jay's masonic lies and connections.
He is also one of the handful of decent creators on Rokfin which is like 99% Masons and limited hangouts. Dogshit site overall.

I don’t think everyone needs to overtly name the Zionists. If someone is doing a lot of good through sharing edifying and healing spiritual teaching and outright publicly naming them would get them silenced I can see why they would stay quiet for the time being. Mind you, Fr Spyridon Bailey does name them and he is still around so who really knows.

I’m glad you recognize Jay Dyer as a trap. A lot of younger members of the faith fall for his new version of Orthodoxy and end up having a really hard start if not an outright immediate failure to the spiritual life. While Orthodoxy is the truth, literally the correct belief, many people never figure out that Orthopraxy is actually more important. Simply put, anyone not actively living the teaching of Christ will only paint the beliefs on their face in a surface level vanity. These are what Christ called white-washed tombs. Only when we truly live our faith and step into the arena to battle the old man do we allow the grace of God to penetrate deep into our hearts and transform us.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 11th, 2024, 11:55
WhiteShark wrote: January 11th, 2024, 07:31
Wait until you see what a pencil can do when you use it to write stories about demons!
Rusty you’re about one AI apologist post away from signing up to rocket your remains to the moon. :lol:
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Le spellchecker is gateway to Satan!
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Another really great post from the AI art spyro gayfur avi.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Wretch wrote: January 11th, 2024, 15:49
Satan does my comms.
jcd

Post by jcd »

According to Orthodoxy we are supposed to crawl in the mud all our lives and never raise our gaze to the stars.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Tweed wrote: January 11th, 2024, 16:17
Satan does my comms.
Did he do your nails and septum piercing too?
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Wretch wrote: January 11th, 2024, 12:50
Thor Kaufman wrote: January 11th, 2024, 08:55

I don’t think everyone needs to overtly name the Zionists. If someone is doing a lot of good through sharing edifying and healing spiritual teaching and outright publicly naming them would get them silenced I can see why they would stay quiet for the time being. Mind you, Fr Spyridon Bailey does name them and he is still around so who really knows.

I’m glad you recognize Jay Dyer as a trap. A lot of younger members of the faith fall for his new version of Orthodoxy and end up having a really hard start if not an outright immediate failure to the spiritual life. While Orthodoxy is the truth, literally the correct belief, many people never figure out that Orthopraxy is actually more important. Simply put, anyone not actively living the teaching of Christ will only paint the beliefs on their face in a surface level vanity. These are what Christ called white-washed tombs. Only when we truly live our faith and step into the arena to battle the old man do we allow the grace of God to penetrate deep into our hearts and transform us.
Just wanted to say thank you for your postings here. Really appreciate it. :salute:
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Wretch wrote: January 11th, 2024, 16:28
Satan does my comms.
I asked him to give me a witty riposte:

"Oh, Satan is too busy managing his underworld empire to handle my fabulousness. I've got a VIP appointment with a glam demon stylist for my nails, and as for the septum piercing, even hell couldn't resist a touch of my divine edge. 😈💅🔥"

Now you've been exposed to demonic influences and should get off the internet.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Tweed wrote: January 11th, 2024, 16:55

Satan does my comms.

"Oh, Satan is too busy managing his underworld empire to handle my fabulousness. I've got a VIP appointment with a glam demon stylist for my nails, and as for the septum piercing, even hell couldn't resist a touch of my divine edge. 😈💅🔥"

Why would I be worried about demonic influences? God gave Christians power over demons to subjugate and cast them out. No Godly man fears demons, they fear God. The devil has to deceive and trick Christians into betraying Christ to get at them, which is why I warn people not to worship the machine.

As for seculars and pagans they are offered minimal protection and are often playthings of demons. Hence why atheist redditor types are always miserable and full of shame, entirely enslaved by their sins and dominated by the evil one. Christ frees us from the shackles of sin and allows us to go toe to toe with the devil to earn our freedom and eternal life along with it. Nobody can stand on their own against the enemy without God. Only those who stand with God will persevere.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Wretch wrote: January 11th, 2024, 17:08
Tweed wrote: January 11th, 2024, 16:55

Why would I be worried about demonic influences? God gave Christians power over demons to subjugate and cast them out. No Godly man fears demons, they fear God. The devil has to deceive and trick Christians into betraying Christ to get at them, which is why I warn people not to worship the machine.

As for seculars and pagans they are offered minimal protection and are often playthings of demons. Hence why atheist redditor types are always miserable and full of shame, entirely enslaved by their sins and dominated by the evil one. Christ frees us from the shackles of sin and allows us to go toe to toe with the devil to earn our freedom and eternal life along with it. Nobody can stand on their own against the enemy without God. Only those who stand with God will persevere.
I seriously doubt anyone is worshipping a glorified spellchecker. Good luck earning your freedom.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Acrux wrote: January 11th, 2024, 04:52

Went ahead and watched this, it’s very good. Pageau also mentions the inevitability of rationalists worshipping the ai “god” and how trying to distance the enlightenment from secret societies is impossible because it was a revolution for them by them. Of course the secret societies are just zionists and their underlings. These zionists are the same jewish mafia in the Bible who persecuted and killed Christ, the Sanhedrin, who went underground to continue warring against Him. Their king is coming soon.

Extremely interesting that he says globalism and the worship of the ai is inevitable (it is). And that he says 2024 is going to be big. It seems he is clued into exactly what I am and also doesn’t want to outright say it either. I would definitely recommend everyone watch this as there’s lots of little truths scattered about. Pageau is not quite as earnest as I would like and I think his university education hampers his ability to communicate his message to normal people but the spirit of his message is correct.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Tweed wrote: January 11th, 2024, 17:16
I seriously doubt anyone is worshipping a glorified spellchecker.
There are absolutely people who are worshiping AI. Listen to any of the big names talking about General AI or the Singularity and it's very clear. They have their own doctrines, soteriology, their own versions of heaven and hell (the Basilisk).

But, at the same time, AI is "just" a tool - something created by humans - and can have good outcomes if used properly. The proper uses of AI might be very narrow, though.

I know I shill the Lord of Spirits podcast a lot, but they just had one a few weeks ago about this very topic.
https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/l ... echnomancy
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Acrux wrote: January 11th, 2024, 18:04
Tweed wrote: January 11th, 2024, 17:16
I seriously doubt anyone is worshipping a glorified spellchecker.
There are absolutely people who are worshiping AI. Listen to any of the big names talking about General AI or the Singularity and it's very clear. They have their own doctrines, soteriology, their own versions of heaven and hell (the Basilisk).

But, at the same time, AI is "just" a tool - something created by humans - and can have good outcomes if used properly. The proper uses of AI might be very narrow, though.

I know I shill the Lord of Spirits podcast a lot, but they just had one a few weeks ago about this very topic.
https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/l ... echnomancy
In the video you linked apparently at the company open AI they are worshipping it already along with rituals and statues representing the AI. Saying it’s just a tool is very disingenuous, like saying communism is just an idea or pornography is just freedom of expression. It is extremely obvious where this is going, anyone who willfully deludes themselves are going to really regret it.