We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Project Quarm

For RPGs that require a persistently online connection.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Yeah, no.

Just read back the last few pages of that thread.
Last edited by Tweed on October 24th, 2023, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Tweed wrote: October 24th, 2023, 02:31
Yeah, no.

The only issue I see here is that Secrets is a tranny and well... most of the HQ either uses Linux or emulators, so we're all using software made by trannies.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Thx Roguey, still going to pass.
Last edited by Tweed on October 24th, 2023, 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Tweed wrote: October 24th, 2023, 02:31
Yeah, no.

Tweed stop being a faggot and play EQ.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I think I got my neet zoomer friend addicted to the game. He's probably going to outlevel us all. @Boontaker said the game was shit and bailed. I found it amusing that all of the reasons that he listed for why he didn't like the game are the reasons that everyone else likes it.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Just learned that you can't save your spell gems. You have to place them all manually, every time, after you die =(
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

GhostCow wrote: October 24th, 2023, 03:16
I think I got my neet zoomer friend addicted to the game. He's probably going to outlevel us all. @Boontaker said the game was shit and bailed. I found it amusing that all of the reasons that he listed for why he didn't like the game are the reasons that everyone else likes it.
My exact words were "this game is wack". I didn't say it was shit, what I meant by this statement was, if you were to convince a monkey to sit in front of a PC and gave that monkey a banana for every hour it pressed 3 buttons it would eventually "beat" the game.

Now that's not completely true, its just mostly true. A FEW classes are playing a very different game in everquest. A bard for example gets multiple tools to play with and can do things such as aoe farming, I would probably enjoy doing stuff like that. I may even make a bard and try it.

The game is either a turn off your brain and spend hours watching your low poly sprite attack other low poly sprites. Or play a complicated class and spend your time being a chaperone for monkeys.

If the monkeys were entertaining to be around this would be fine, but we all know what the average monkey is like these days. Tribalistic group thinkers who play games like EQ to escape the reality of "ITS THE JEWS" and evil is real. Trannies being the keepers of the keys for games like this are exhibit A for the truth of this statement.

The same monkey that can beat EQ couldn't beat colony ship. I'm not shilling that game, it's just a good example.
Last edited by Boontaker on October 24th, 2023, 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

From what I gather most of the people on this server are absolute nutters and every chat is on permanent /snoop by the GMs.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

My ISP shit the bed last night and didn't come up again until almost midnight, sorry guys.

What level did you guys get to? I'm going to try hitting 5 before you get on tonight @GhostCow
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I think I'm still level 3. Moe got halfway to 4 last night.
Last edited by GhostCow on October 24th, 2023, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

it's being operated by a resetera mod that's a troon
:soy:

don't want to hear any whining when things go exactly as you should expect them to go
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on October 24th, 2023, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

if you say something that can be interpreted as offensive in GUILD chat you will get chat banned
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/p ... st-4600435
Thanks @GhostCow, Very cool!
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:37
if you say something that can be interpreted as offensive in GUILD chat you will get chat banned
How is this different from any other online game? Just say nigger in /tell or/g with HQ bros
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

GhostCow wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:38
How is this different from any other online game?
The WoW server I played on didn't do anything about an ERP guild that openly advertised until proof was presented that they were pretending to be children in guild chat.
https://www.theregister.com/2007/09/18/ ... lay_guild/

This guild was around for a very long time prior to that, fyi.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

GhostCow wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:38
rusty_shackleford wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:37
How is this different from any other online game? Just say nigger in /tell or/g with HQ bros
No, at this point you stop apologizing for your awesome hobby. Rusty's point is absolutely valid here. I mean, it's just one guy's comment, I don't know the particulars, but:

Whether that guy is shitposting or not seems like an essential question for anyone wanting to play on this server.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

ghostcow gonna get banned for refusing to suck the girlcock
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Not exactly fans of Faggots of Heaven, but they don't seem like the type to fake stuff like that. This place sounds really special.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I made it 5 years on P99 without getting banned and they had the same rules. I don't talk about things outside of the game with randos
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I refuse to play a game that does not let me call every person I meet a nigger.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Honestly, this guy comes across as a misanthropic troll:
I've been calling people gaylords all week and nothing has happened to me
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/p ... st-4599977

I'm not at all pleased that a tranny is running this thing, but I've known a few trannies like SMA etc. who were not vicious psychos, like Ted.

I don't know, I'm on the fence at this point. It's almost always the case with these private servers that you're at the mercy of the people in charge. Sometimes that's not the admins, but the guild leaders. That means lots of power politics. If this Secrets fellow is any kind of tranny justice warrior then playing here is like building a castle on quicksand; it's just a matter of time. If the guilds are run by militant homos, it's the same problem. I don't know, so far I've been impressed with the quality of people here...
Last edited by Gregz on October 24th, 2023, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Everything after Velious is decline.

FYI the server code is open source. It's not like someone based can't run their own server.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Ok...........I just watched this and....come on now. This is it? This is one of the greatest MMOS ever? Bro.....

Be honest, is everyone who plays EQ just jacking off on monitor 2 the entire time they are "playing"?

The guy spends 6 mins AUTO ATTACKING and swapping his jewelry around, he does this for 6 FUCKING minutes

AUTO ATTACK SIMULATOR FOR MONKEYS

Last edited by Boontaker on October 24th, 2023, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Gregz wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:25
but I've known a few trannies like SMA etc. who were not vicious psychos,
I hate to say it, but this is cope.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Boontaker wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:53
Ok...........I just watched this and....come on now. This is it? This is one of the greatest MMOS ever? Bro.....

Be honest, is everyone who plays EQ just jacking off on monitor 2 the entire time they are "playing"?

The guy spends 10 mins AUTO ATTACKING and swapping his jewelry around, he does this for 10 FUCKING minutes

>he's never heard of sandwich combat
lol, lmao even.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Tweed wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:59

The guy spends 10 mins AUTO ATTACKING and swapping his jewelry around, he does this for 10 FUCKING minutes

lol, lmao even.
I have actually, just last night. It's the most boomer statement I have ever heard about video games

"But you could watch niggerball and drink beer and eat a samich while you play!"
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Acrux wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:54
Gregz wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:25
but I've known a few trannies like SMA etc. who were not vicious psychos,
I hate to say it, but this is cope.
You could very well be right, but after installing and playing it ... the game itself is pretty great. Chat is amusing and I haven't met or seen any woke fags. I'm sure there are a few, but chat appears to be free of the usual SJW poison.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Tweed wrote: October 24th, 2023, 16:59

lol, lmao even.
I told him about it last night.

I will take EQ's combat over any tab target mmo that has turned their melee combat into a rhythm game, such as wow or ff14. Either do EQ combat or full on action combat like DCUO. Anything in-between is garbage.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I can't believe you're all still talking about an MMO.

:disgust:
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Acrux wrote: October 24th, 2023, 17:03
I can't believe you're all still talking about an MMO.

:disgust:
Just wait until Monsters & Memories comes out. I guarantee almost the entire forum will be playing. I actually only found out about this server because one of the MnM devs is playing.