We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Glowie False Flag Thread. If it glows, it goes here.

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Acrux wrote: June 14th, 2023, 22:12
KnightoftheWind wrote: June 14th, 2023, 21:07
UFOs and aliens are demons. There have been many reportings of people suffering from so-called "alien abductions", awakening from their experience after uttering the name of Jesus Christ.
So in reality, we're not dealing with some Star Trek or Star Wars nonsense, but another phenomenon entirely. The concept of aliens and UFOs also play into occult doctrine as well.
If you look into the accounts of people's encounters with "elves" and simiar creatures before the age of UFOs, there are a lot of similarities with the supposed encounters with aliens. Most of the folklore is about not following elves as they will take you away to their land, there are descriptions of them as pale, thin creatures with strange eyes that are extremely similar to greys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée

His work is the best on that line of thought and the most accurate in the field in general.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

General Reign wrote: June 14th, 2023, 21:34
That Jesus Christ nonsense is bullshit btw. You can yell out anything that you believe in and they will go away - IT'S A FUCKING LUCID DREAM YOU MORONS.
I guess what they say is true, you can take a redditor out of reddit, but never reddit out of a redditor. Sorry your lack of faith inhibits you from accepting the truth, but what I'm saying is factual. And no, just blabbering out any word doesn't make the experience stop for those who suffer from it. Only the name of Christ works.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

No, only the name of Christ does not work you zealot. I have 15 + years experience in actually doing the things most of you know little to nothing about. Before that I spent my entire young life having lucid dreams and testing what worked and did not work. I can assure you the Bible holds power, the word has value, and all that but you all believe some sand nigger is the literal son of God and it cracks me up. You believe some angel knocked up a 13 year old girl and that kid was later brought back to life as a zombie after being killed. All hogwash. It was a mind fuck that worked wonderfully.

If someone in Japan encountered a demon they would use a different method and it would work because BELIEF is what powers the banishing of a creature that is inside your fucking head. Now if we are talking about some kind of exorcism the person being possessed and their belief system would come into play.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I don't know what they are talking about and I don't want to know.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

"Host of the nationally syndicated Jesse Kelly Show. Host of ‘I’m Right’ on The First. Anti-Communist."

WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

>Wants to reduce immigration from 10 million a year to 7.5
That sounds a little bigoted/xenophobic/racist/extremist/white supremacist to me. It were more believable if our future Republican just wanted to maintain current levels of immigration, or maybe increase them but only by a little.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

See that's the thing. The main thing that is wrong with Kansas City is that it's not enough like Zimbabwe.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

No, the main thing wrong with Kansas City is they would not allow medical marijuana (a fucking pill) for a child that had 30 seizures a day.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Only faggot niggers like marijuana. Child was probably mixed race anyways. Probably should of been thrown out with the afterbirth. Can't take a little pesticide or food coloring means that god wants you to die.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

JP Morgan deletes all of Epstein's emails in exchange for a small fine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/22/sec-fin ... mails.html

Context: Jeffrey Epstein used JP Morgan to launder money from his illicit sex ring operations, and the names in those emails would have been very easy to trace back to wrong doing. Legitimate financial transactions are easy to pick out from absurd "sweet heart" gift trades designed to transfer money for his child prostitutes.

The JP Morgan emails basically would have been a back door way to recreate Epstein's client list, even after the fed's burned all the evidence on Epstein's island.

Context Link: https://www.reuters.com/legal/jpmorgan- ... 023-06-12/
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I'd appreciate a dial-up internet linux apocalypse where I can post here and play Unreal Tournament and that's it.

:'(
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Them mormons must be getting too rowdy for the commie-furry employees of micropenis.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

rusty_shackleford wrote: June 28th, 2023, 14:59
detected active threats towards HQ:
So is this real or is this a meme from somewhere else?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Klerik wrote: June 28th, 2023, 20:06
What does active threat actually mean?
It means it's time to Shut. It. Down.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

B-But they're our greatest allies!, I just sent a $200 cheque through my protestant charity organisation!. This has to be the work of the Chicoms!.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

You've been flagged.

"Lol look it's john mccains emails. 10:02"