We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2023-24 War of Jewish Aggression: Antisemites at the UN order CEASEFIRE

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 4th, 2023, 20:42
You didn't explain how pointing out that gregz loves brown people is derailing the thread.
:retadred:
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

I think the geopolitical realities need to be taken into account:
The USA is MUCH more divided then it was in 2003, and while the USA was able to knock out Saddam's army fairly quickly and easily they failed in the ensuing guerilla war ala Vietnam. I just don't realistically see the United States surviving intact, the cost and debt involved in a major war against many middle eastern countries. Not to mention China will use this opportunity to seize Taiwan.
Phos

Post by Phos »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 20:42
If this war escalates I don't think it will end well for the USA.
I hope it doesn't escalate.
Last edited by Phos on November 14th, 2023, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Phos wrote: November 4th, 2023, 21:19
BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 20:42
If this war escalates I don't think it will end well for the USA.
I hope it escalates.
► Show Spoiler
I just hope this war will end soon enough with both sides sustaining tremendous damage

The silver lining is alleged mass deportation from Germany and France, of all countries

Better late than never
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on November 4th, 2023, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.
Phos

Post by Phos »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: November 4th, 2023, 22:39
The silver lining is alleged mass deportation from Germany and France, of all countries
Fabulously Optimistic
Last edited by Phos on November 14th, 2023, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Phos wrote: November 4th, 2023, 23:11
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: November 4th, 2023, 22:39
Fabulously Optimistic Level >9000

If anything, there's gonna be mass immigration of muslims FROM the affected region TO Germany and France.

:smug:
I "cumguzzled" (as Red would say) tons of black pills for the better portion of my life
I think I can have a white pill once a while :lol:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 21:15
The USA is MUCH more divided then it was in 2003, and while the USA was able to knock out Saddam's army fairly quickly and easily they failed in the ensuing guerilla war ala Vietnam. I just don't realistically see the United States surviving intact, the cost and debt involved in a major war against many middle eastern countries. Not to mention China will use this opportunity to seize Taiwan.
i think u should take into account that u are retarded fag before opening your cockhole

1) usa didnt lost in vietnam it was just distraction/budget cover up and weapon testing ground for another operation off planet. kinda like cold war was cover up of illegal space programs
2)taiwan is part of china and deep state bases there will be purged by china regime just like russia purges deep state baby factories and bio weapon labs in ukraine, just matter if taiwan infrastructure will survive.
which dont really matters as china can develop haswell level chips (and newer) now for their military industry (and for export to russia)
3)iraq had no precision munitions or even nightvision, entire carrier battle group usa doctrine is kinda dogshit now and carries are obsolete. usa never was on real high intensity combined arms war (aka current iran, russia and china)

for usa to lose war was long planned by deep state as its necessery to get rid of constitution and eliminate only armed population group on the planet. but deep state control over military is not full and some agencies like space force will have allegiance to trump and gathered evidence of last election fraud.

entire clown show is needed cause braindead faggots like yourself who need to be acclimatized gradually of whats going on.

also hamas is cia asset, just like taliban army. its not that its homogenic but its mostly controled by deep state.
they will try to cause as much hot war contaigon as possible as hot world war is only way to cover up end of credit cycle and banking system implosion.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Red7 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 12:29
i think u should take into account that u are retarded fag before opening your cockhole

1) usa didnt lost in vietnam it was just distraction/budget cover up and weapon testing ground for another operation off planet. kinda like cold war was cover up of illegal space programs
2)taiwan is part of china and deep state bases there will be purged by china regime just like russia purges deep state baby factories and bio weapon labs in ukraine, just matter if taiwan infrastructure will survive.
which dont really matters as china can develop haswell level chips (and newer) now for their military industry (and for export to russia)
3)iraq had no precision munitions or even nightvision, entire carrier battle group usa doctrine is kinda dogshit now and carries are obsolete. usa never was on real high intensity combined arms war (aka current iran, russia and china)

for usa to lose war was long planned by deep state as its necessery to get rid of constitution and eliminate only armed population group on the planet. but deep state control over military is not full and some agencies like space force will have allegiance to trump and gathered evidence of last election fraud.

entire clown show is needed cause braindead faggots like yourself who need to be acclimatized gradually of whats going on.

also hamas is cia asset, just like taliban army. its not that its homogenic but its mostly controled by deep state.
they will try to cause as much hot war contaigon as possible as hot world war is only way to cover up end of credit cycle and banking system implosion.
You're an insane idiot i stopped reading after 'usa didnt lost in vietnam'. Cope about it more midget.
iC3R0

Post by iC3R0 »

USA lose vietnam, iraq 1 and 2, afghanistan. You are crazy.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 5th, 2023, 13:49
*cumguzzling noises* mom, mom, your new boyfriend jizm leaking out of my ears again.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

iC3R0 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 19:42

u cant lose by not achieving objective that is not your objective. vietnam was just cover up. in iraq they lost like 20 man, it 1 sided slaughter and in afganistan they are farming drugs to this day using talibans as their proxy.
my main point usa never had real/high intensity war. their carriers are no longer invurnerable islands of steel, they are sitting ducks
Last edited by Red7 on November 6th, 2023, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Red7 wrote: November 6th, 2023, 08:59
iC3R0 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 19:42

u cant lose by not achieving objective that is not your objective. vietnam was just cover up. in iraq they lost like 20 man, it 1 sided slaughter and in afganistan they are farming drugs to this day using talibans as their proxy.
my main point usa never had real/high intensity war. their carriers are no longer invurnerable islands of steel, they are sitting ducks
The usa clearly lost vietnam, moron. Also was clearly forced to withdraw mostly from Iraq in 2011. This is simple history and geopolitics, idiot.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Red7 wrote: November 6th, 2023, 08:59

u cant lose by not achieving objective that is not your objective.
Last edited by Atlantico on November 6th, 2023, 18:08, edited 2 times in total.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Confirmed: The US is definitely going to war for Israel.

The Army turned off their diversity filter and is now showing all white people in recruiting videos.

Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Sweeper wrote: November 11th, 2023, 07:02
Said the American.
Why doesn't based Sirbistan support the fight against NAFO vassal Israel? Why doesn't Vucic send gorillions of dinars to Hamas?

-Humbaba
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

Humbaba wrote: November 11th, 2023, 10:52
Sweeper wrote: November 11th, 2023, 07:02
Said the American.
Why doesn't based Sirbistan support the fight against NAFO vassal Israel? Why doesn't Vucic send gorillions of dinars to Hamas?

-Humbaba
Don't know, I'll have to ask him the next time I see him.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Incidentally, there were massive pro-palestinian protest in Novi Pazar today, i.e. in the REAL Serbia, where the REAL serbs live:

There are protests all across Europe, in fact. I predicted from the beginning that public opinion was ever slowly changing. If this continues, then support for Israel will become an unviable political option, meaning politicians would have to bow to their constituents or risk their livelihood. Should this happen in the US, it would spell the end of Israel or at the very least make possible a two-state solution.

-Humbaba
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Look here, jews in Gaza's parliament:

Very cool. Is the IDF gonna take some actually important locations now?

-Humbaba
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

tbh I expected (hoped) Gazans to fight better. A few dozen tank kills doesn't make a dent. And the rest of the muzzie world isn't pitching in hard enough to matter. Jewish major victory, gazans relocated to New Jersey and Egypt by 2024.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Emphyrio wrote: November 13th, 2023, 20:02
tbh I expected (hoped) Gazans to fight better.
Idk seeing as 0% of the tunnels have been taken, things are looking pretty good.
A few dozen tank kills doesn't make a dent.
They do actually, a dent worth literal billions.
And the rest of the muzzie world isn't pitching in hard enough to matter.
WW3 isn't really in anybody's interest right now tbh.

-Humbaba
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Emphyrio wrote: November 13th, 2023, 20:07
and USA will pay to replace them.
Big shoutout to the American taxpayer, paying for someone else's war, as usual.

-Humbaba
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

We'll have a new Spanish Civil War, before palestinians evict the jew.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Video released by Qassam Brigades purports to show captive killed by Israeli attack

Hamas’s Qassam Brigades says that the captive, a female soldier, was killed in an Israeli air attack.

The video also showed a message from the captive filmed before her death.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Megagoy Scholz, chief of the Shabbos Goyim said this today:

Bald bastard.

The IDF also released some footage of them finding some totally legit definitely not planted guns and ammo in a hospital. Big if true.

The Jewnited States also said this:
US State Dept says hospital evacuations being blocked by Hamas

Matthew Miller said the US and Israel both support allowing the evacuations of babies and vulnerable patients from hospitals surrounded by ongoing fighting.
Everything that goes wrong is because of Hamas. We should try this line of argumentation in everyday scenarios, it seems to be very effective.

-Humbaba