We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2023-24 War of Jewish Aggression: Antisemites at the UN order CEASEFIRE

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Xenich wrote: April 14th, 2024, 02:05
my issue is why is Trump so cozy with Israel?
Politics, cryptojudaism, blackmail, who can tell?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Irenaeus wrote: April 14th, 2024, 02:14
my issue is why is Trump so cozy with Israel?
Politics, cryptojudaism, blackmail, who can tell?
Possible. It has always been something that has concerned me.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

He was cozy enough with jews to become one. He probably loves the power likud gave him and believes in kabala.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

When does this fucking war actually start? I need to go back to work in a few days.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

maidenhaver wrote: April 14th, 2024, 02:31
When does this fucking war actually start? I need to go back to work in a few days.
The war (genocide) has been going strong since October last year.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

brown people & liberals view jews as white colonizers & israel as a white apartheid state

I will not engage in brown third worlderism
they enjoy hating israel for the wrong reasons
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 17th, 2024, 11:44, edited 1 time in total.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

why is Trump so cozy with Israel?
Do you even need to ask this?
1. His daughter is married to a jew named (((Jared Kushner)))
2. He's a Republican and a boomer, which automatically makes him a cuck for Israel.

What amazes me the most is the fact that anyone still views Trump as "based".
He's not based. He cucked on the issue of LGTV nonsense, he cucked on guns, he cucked on borders, and he made his pro-Zionist position clear from day one.
Trump was (((controlled opposition))) from the very beginning.
Last edited by Metalhead33 on April 17th, 2024, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

maybe it has something to do with his largest voting bloc being part of a doomsday cult that thinks supporting israel brings about the return of their messiah?
not supporting israel is basically political suicide as a republican
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 17th, 2024, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:53
maybe it has something to do with his largest voting bloc being part of a doomsday cult that thinks supporting israel brings about the return of their messiah?
I miss when we had madpreacher because I could just point to him to show europeans what the average american conservative is like re:israel
they're not under some magical jewish spell, they kiked themselves into believing they're required to worship israel

If you want to know more, start with John Nelson Darby & dispensationalism then work your way forward from there.

And if you're a catholic, don't let the irony of protestants selling out their nation to foreigners for religious purposes be lost on you. Something something accuse your enemies of what you're doing something.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 17th, 2024, 12:00, edited 2 times in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:43
brown people & liberals view jews as white colonizers & israel as a white apartheid state

Agree but I find it funny seeing my enemies fighting amongst themselves. Maybe like @Gregz I'm a little jewish?

as Nuke Master Gandhi once said:

PS: LMAO @ that nose, was Gandhi jewish? I'm glad some Hindu blew his ass.
As Gandhi began to walk toward the dais, Godse stepped out from the crowd flanking Gandhi's path, and fired three bullets into Gandhi's chest and stomach at point-blank range.[7][8]
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 17th, 2024, 12:14, edited 3 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:47
why is Trump so cozy with Israel?
Do you even need to ask this?
1. His daughter is married to a jew named (((Jared Kushner)))
2. He's a Republican and a boomer, which automatically makes him a cuck for Israel.

What amazes me the most is the fact that anyone still views Trump as "based".
He's not based. He cucked on the issue of LGTV nonsense, he cucked on guns, he cucked on borders, and he made his pro-Zionist position clear from day one.
Trump was (((controlled opposition))) from the very beginning.
Like I said, there are a lot of questions that concern me.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:00
It all gets so much easier once you accept, that you are living under foreign occupation and are a conquered people. Namely, the (((ZOG))).
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The White Man has three choices before him. We can have Weimar now, under four more years of Biden. Go to war for Trump, die for Israel, and take the mark of the beast. Or minecraft.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Irenaeus wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:07
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:43

Agree but I find it funny seeing my enemies fighting amongst themselves. Maybe like @Gregz I'm a little jewish?

as Nuke Master Gandhi once said:

PS: LMAO @ that nose, was Gandhi jewish? I'm glad some Hindu blew his ass.
As Gandhi began to walk toward the dais, Godse stepped out from the crowd flanking Gandhi's path, and fired three bullets into Gandhi's chest and stomach at point-blank range.[7][8]
Was this before or after he had taken his street shit and raped a stray dog for the day?
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:13
It all gets so much easier once you accept, that you are living under foreign occupation and are a conquered people. Namely, the (((ZOG))).
^ This is, in fact, the exact situation of everyone living in the western world.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Gregz wrote: April 17th, 2024, 17:30
Metalhead33 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:13
^ This is, in fact, the exact situation of everyone living in the western world.
I used to think Americans were special. I used to look at the backwater countries and say "how on earth would you people allow that, you act like peasants!". After learning the truth , it turns my stomach to see such displays, not because I don't believe in an ideal of a strong country that stands for many aspects to which I had once believed the the US stood for, but because of the foolish display of ignorance one shows when they bloviate about it while "Rome burns" so to speak.
Last edited by Xenich on April 17th, 2024, 17:42, edited 2 times in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Explosions so far have been reported in the last few minutes near the Cities of Isfahan and Natanz in Central Iran, which both contain Significant Facilities for the Iranian Nuclear Program.