We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Karma? Or statistical outcomes..

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Boontaker

Karma? Or statistical outcomes..

Post by Boontaker »

With the rise is non-affiliated media, we the people hear more and more about what is really going on in the world. Sometimes the things I read about make me think, "how did this happen to this person, of all people?" I'll admit I'm a simple minded man, and when I read about journalists or entrepreneurs who shout "white man bad, black man good!" Being murdered by black men I can't help but think to myself, Karma! Is there a logical explanation? A mathematical statistic to explain why I keep seeing these amusing reports?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Not a statistical analysis, but an explanation: these types are both brain damaged such that they cannot evaluate threat levels and, partly due to the previous, are more likely to spend time around blacks/black areas as a form of virtue signalling.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Sounds right.
Play the odds long enough and the statistical variance, or in this case, the statistical norm, will get you.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

WhiteShark wrote: October 4th, 2023, 08:10
Not a statistical analysis, but an explanation: these types are both brain damaged such that they cannot evaluate threat levels and, partly due to the previous, are more likely to spend time around blacks/black areas as a form of virtue signalling.
Or they have had so little experience with the blacks that they believe real life reflects Hollywood and think they can be reasoned with. They relax.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Boontaker wrote: October 4th, 2023, 07:19
With the rise is non-affiliated media, we the people hear more and more about what is really going on in the world. Sometimes the things I read about make me think, "how did this happen to this person, of all people?" I'll admit I'm a simple minded man, and when I read about journalists or entrepreneurs who shout "white man bad, black man good!" Being murdered by black men I can't help but think to myself, Karma! Is there a logical explanation? A mathematical statistic to explain why I keep seeing these amusing reports?
1)math statistics has no direct application to physcis (onnly approx in short time as probability always deviates)
2)physics is not random, its causal
3)physics is probabilistic and data based (not all outcomes have same probability as there are outcome pressures)
4)physics output is result of conscious input, recorded habitual data and assisting algos
5)all physics is habits/pattern based and modifaction is expense and risk (ergo pattern/habbit persistance)

as result of 4 and 5 u got "karma". your habits leads to similar input and assisting alogs help you manufacture familair experience till drastic change is introduced.

habituality occurs on all levels (as macro is made of micro), unit species, commonality and interaction. when one race have war with other and they meet later they got highrer probabilistic pressure for war when they meet.
if u affect species related to other species that other species will be affected by sheer commonality to degree.

carma is frankly habitual memory
but its not that relevant really, like idea of fate would imply, its just factor of "quantum probability tunnel" calcualtion.

for example the negro phenomena u were talking about has 1 major causation; jews. nothing to do with karma except whites becoming weaker ergo attracting predatory behaviour i guess.
Last edited by Red7 on January 9th, 2024, 17:08, edited 3 times in total.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Like attracts like. When people begin to see evil as good they stick their heads in the lions jaw and it is only a matter of time.

Basketball american culture promotes being predatory and outright evil as the ultimate sign of virtue and manliness. White western culture promotes passivity and submission to wickedness as the ultimate social virtue and means to progress through life, both in social spheres and financial opportunities at work. It’s no surprise at all the self hating whites who worship blacks are being preyed on by them. They happily sacrifice their children to dayquarius and drag queen alice the same way older societies sacrificed their children to priests of moloch and baal.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

I firmly believe that its divinely placed events occurring, which is basically karma. Things are too often too on the nose and too funny to be anything but purposeful and related. As a slight side tangent, great events in history and especially great men, are divinely guided/inspired in the same but much more noticeable way. Things just occur too perfectly and fantastically for it to be anything else in my opinion. The only definitely wrong answer is that its all random chance and there is nothing to it at all, that's the soulless redditor's thought process. Or maybe I'm reading too much into people getting stabbed by niggers, who can say?
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

It's just statistics.

Remember: Black men are only around ~5-7% of the population but commit over 50% of all murders. Also, both liberals and blacks tend to live in larger cities where murders (both in number and per capita) are more common.

If you randomly pick a murderer you're very likely to get a black male, while his murder victim, by simple spatial proximity, is likely to be a liberal who spends hours sucking the black off BLM's collective dicks.

On the other hand this also makes it karmic: If they weren't liberals they would avoid blacks and move away from them, therefore decreasing their chances of being murdered by the people they enable.
Last edited by SoLong on January 9th, 2024, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Wretch wrote: January 9th, 2024, 17:11
Like attracts like. When people begin to see evil as good they stick their heads in the lions jaw and it is only a matter of time.

Basketball american culture promotes being predatory and outright evil as the ultimate sign of virtue and manliness. White western culture promotes passivity and submission to wickedness as the ultimate social virtue and means to progress through life, both in social spheres and financial opportunities at work. It’s no surprise at all the self hating whites who worship blacks are being preyed on by them. They happily sacrifice their children to dayquarius and drag queen alice the same way older societies sacrificed their children to priests of moloch and baal.
u dont know what evil or good is u idiot. u use gibberish religion based morality which is why it always ends up in retarded confusion.
morality u were thought is trap of those in power to render u impotent and outside game of power.

only cosmology can derive usefull/tangible morality. i will give u a tip, cosmos (and space lions) hate kuks.
lions eat children of defeated lion. to kill expression/product of weak is most benevolent thing there is as that is only way to push species forward until primitive is resolved.
only way of argument with idiot (like yourself) is war. cause its only argument even idiot cannot deny, cause its fucking dead. the cost of primitive.
why religions exist/were engineered by space jew farmers? to keep pleb primtiive amongst other reasons.

the primitivity and brtuality can only end when even weak and retarded will have enough self awarenss how much they suck and stop trying to reproduce and claim resources they are too stupid and would just waste anyway, as conscious choice.

also basketball "predatory", like wtf how kuked are u, all sports are homo beside murican football and maybe hockey but only if u bring 9mm to first one and decapitate some guy in second one.
Last edited by Red7 on January 10th, 2024, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

WhiteShark wrote: October 4th, 2023, 08:10
There's studies that leftards have smaller amygdalae.
https://presearch.com/search?q=smaller ... a leftists

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... fferences/
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on January 20th, 2024, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

my amygdalae are the size of melons, same as my balls
Last edited by Emphyrio on January 20th, 2024, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Emphyrio wrote: January 20th, 2024, 18:55
my amygdalae are the size of melons, same as my balls