We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Post your forearm thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They're good. You want more pics? Why are you a tradlarper beaner with a discord post count in the millions? You aren't funny, and goth is ugly.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

Yeah, amaze me more with your hobbit physique. Show me how you plan to storm into Mordor.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: December 10th, 2023, 15:35
How come your forearm looks like shit then.
exactly, manual workers are weak just like peasants. low gear continous strain is bad for human body.

ofc one could argue what weak is defined as, but its really combat/ability to hunt and avoid being hunted. and being mind and body numbed waggie is what jew predator wants
Red7

Post by Red7 »

SHOCK THE BODY
Last edited by Red7 on December 11th, 2023, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: December 11th, 2023, 01:17
Yeah, amaze me more with your hobbit physique. Show me how you plan to storm into Mordor.
Hobbits are good people, unlike you. You're a dirty spic mexican who needs to go back and red7 is a niggerlover addict who gets off on beating homeless, toothless addicts. You're both black hearted losers. You're worthless and dead inside, not because you've lived or because you've done anything, but because you've never been challenged. You see, my humor and post count come from my white heart, and the ease success has won me. Explaining the concept of advancement to a vulgar beaner who still wagecucks at walmart in his 40s is impossible. Pretending you have a life by infrequently stalker posting here with a sock isn't fooling me. You are a girly spic brain follower.

@Red7 post as many shirtless youtube drug users selling something as you like, I don't care what they say. Unlike you, I don't believe bullshit just because its counter-intuitive. I don't have that secret need you and cholo do, to watch other men in the gym to see if they are doing the latest right thing. People like you are easily manipulated into believing bullshit, because you punk for whatever gimmick presents itself as the alternative to conventional wisdom. It gives you a superior feeling. I know you.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i would post my shirtless pic here but thats bit too much biometry. but it looks bit like that. that was before Bruce started using meth i believe.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 11th, 2023, 15:39
Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: December 11th, 2023, 01:17
Hobbits are good people, unlike you. You're a dirty spic mexican who needs to go back and red7 is a niggerlover addict who gets off on beating homeless, toothless addicts. You're both black hearted losers. You're worthless and dead inside, not because you've lived or because you've done anything, but because you've never been challenged. You see, my humor and post count come from my white heart, and the ease success has won me. Explaining the concept of advancement to a vulgar beaner who still wagecucks at walmart in his 40s is impossible. Pretending you have a life by infrequently stalker posting here with a sock isn't fooling me. You are a girly spic brain follower.

@Red7 post as many shirtless youtube drug users selling something as you like, I don't care what they say. Unlike you, I don't believe bullshit just because its counter-intuitive. I don't have that secret need you and cholo do, to watch other men in the gym to see if they are doing the latest right thing. People like you are easily manipulated into believing bullshit, because you punk for whatever gimmick presents itself as the alternative to conventional wisdom. It gives you a superior feeling. I know you.
u are worse than a loser. worse than dead;
u are waggie minded kuk with no concept of war or even yourself. jews will rape u till all of your soul is grinded into powder. but good news is that dust remaining of your essence will be used to make something beautiful in the future. something ferocious and proud that will slay jews

fatso
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

My knives are bigger than yours, and the palms of my hands are the same color as my skin: white. Therefor, I win.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Maidenfagger and his endless trek towards Mount Humor.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I am going to explain this once: you are the snake. I am the eagle. You are brown. I am White. You are gay. I am straight. I am the Last White Man. You are el exdinguido. You need to pay broken hos for sex to make daddy proud. I abstaine from carnal pleasures. Am I on an epic quest? Yes. As the last of the human species, I am always questing.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Popeye here really scrubbing seagull shit off the deck and dropped the mop to deliver another frigid hit.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

As an AB watchstander, I don't do that, unless I want overtime. I am posting from home, I don't work all year. I barely work at all, anymore. When I am posting on my watch, its usually when I have mid watch and there's no booth to hide my steam deck. 10 posts /day is nothing, I can raise that to 30 with minimal effort.

GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

This is probably the worst and most gay thread on the forum
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

This is the most thread.

What began as a self-avowed ho strangler, @Red7, confessing to paying homeless women with mcdonalds for the chance to sniff their braps, has become a thread about how mexican cuisine comes from America, and mexicans themselves can't cook because they never invented fire.
Last edited by maidenhaver on December 13th, 2023, 01:31, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

GhostCow wrote: December 13th, 2023, 01:23
This is probably the worst and most gay thread on the forum
this most masculine thread in this forum despite all the fat castrated kuks, open homosexuals and retards that tried to derail it.

patriarchy will win, weak simps will be slaughtered and vaginas will have their limbs removed to be esier to fuck and throw around
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: December 13th, 2023, 01:40
maidenhaver wrote: December 13th, 2023, 01:19
I barely work at all, anymore.
Never would have guessed.
he probably retired early after his might 85 iq points allowed him to get 50 x returns in last 10 years
lol

joking ofc only way that retard could do it is to buy some jewish lottery ticket like a nigger
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Any plans to stop sucking off each other anytime soon?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

When are you going to stop listening to metal? Music is bad for you btw.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Kalin wrote: December 17th, 2023, 16:38
Great thread btw.
vergil disagrees cause he is complete donut rectum size fag who curls less with his arm than i can with my dick.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Maidenhaver deserves some kind of medal for keeping the worst posters mainly isolated to this thread.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Wretch wrote: December 19th, 2023, 17:17
Maidenhaver deserves some kind of medal for keeping the worst posters mainly isolated to this thread.
Not doing a good enough job unfortunately. :sad:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Wretch wrote: December 19th, 2023, 17:17
despicable christkuk. how about waggie some more to send some shekerls to child raping and ritual sacrificing pedos in vatican u bitch?

u are fucking so despicable subhuman vermin i will cuberbully for 1 month for having audacity to post in my noble and masculine thread u castrated limped trash.