We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Post your forearm thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:49
Red7 wrote: April 19th, 2024, 07:46
Anon wrote: April 18th, 2024, 17:58

You wouldn't have chicken legs if you squatted btw
lol i can most likely kick much harder than u.
bigger muscle is harder to oxydize, cow leg crips perform like shit on long hikes
cyclists disagree with you. Powerful quads are very useful for a lot of sports
im doing 24km time trials with average speed of 36-38 km/h. unless i got strong side winds all the time etc. with good wind (half of loop at most) i can push average speed around 45 km/h
u got no idea how cyclist legs look if my leg dont look like one.

Anon

Post by Anon »

I mean power biking, not faggot biking
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:38
I mean power biking, not faggot biking
oh u meant faggot track cycling under oxygen tent.
but what if u need to move like in real world u know

actually i dont even consider track clowns cyclists. they might as well do their shit on stationary fag bike. just measure wattage and spare the bullshit
Last edited by Red7 on April 19th, 2024, 13:45, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Having powerful quads will always be better than not having
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:44
Having powerful quads will always be better than not having
thats like saying tractor is laways better than lambo
Anon

Post by Anon »

It is though unless you're a jew
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:47
It is though unless you're a jew
jew mind is always focused on war

muscles are means to fight and move, not to deadlift or do other retarded non applicable shit. u should train not to become better at deadlifting or squatting (unless u find retards that will pay u for it) u suppose to become better at using legs to kick somebodys balls up his throat and move around with shit that will keep u alive. moving includes climbing, and longer distances.

one of sas mobility tests for example is running/fast walk uphil with backpack/under load. depending load and distance optimal muscle profile will change but body building attitude never performs well
the look always should be side effect.

couple considerations;

more muscles need not only more oxygen but also more fuel/weight to lug around. more water as well. if u get short on these u just got more unproductive mass to carry around.

most gucci spec ops use steroids. steroids are great. u can make 10 years in 3 months. but gucci spec ops dont fight war they just hit high value targets, then they com back to their jew monitored, air conditioned facilities.
wtf happens if your steroids supply gets cut off for 2 weeks and your body lost ability to produce testoterone? u grow tits and start to think like a bitch
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof germany can theses days only manufacture crippled track cyclist clowns.
i would like to see it walk even 20km, the skin would peel from his inner thigs after couple clicks. at least he has no balls to get in way i guess after all the roids.

thats pretty round wides ass i gotta say seems gay af.

the only way i can think of power "cycling" in positive manner is when i got this in mind;
very nsfw
► Show Spoiler
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: April 20th, 2024, 06:50
i would like to see it walk even 20km, the skin would peel from his inner thigs after couple clicks. at least he has no balls to get in way i guess after all the roids.

the only way i can think of power "cycling" in positive manner is when i got this in mind;
very nsfw
► Show Spoiler
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 20th, 2024, 08:02
Red7 wrote: April 20th, 2024, 06:50

very nsfw
► Show Spoiler
what does it mean, the furthest distance u made on foot was from your car to mcdonalds toilet?

anyway
they took armstrong yellow shirts but they let abominations compete. after all the shekels armstrong made for them. even my boomer father bought trek frame.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

guy above was saying how high t levels bloat tissue with too much water retention creating problem when u need max watt per kilo which
is why they reduce t injections over week before
i think he meant elevated t causes also elevated estrogen that causes muscle bloat.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

@Red7 Do you take any amphetamines or is your brain just naturally like this?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: April 25th, 2024, 12:26
@Red7 Do you take any amphetamines or is your brain just naturally like this?
all natty bro. dope too expensive
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lots of memorable quotes here
"my balls are tiny, for real"
"they take cow hormones in doses bigger than cow"
"u are not a cow"
"tren is maybe synthethic and dangerous but wont make your tits (as) swollen like regular testosteron can"
"tren can make men lactate from breast profusely" - im not so sure jews could made this shit up but its hilarious
"going on steroids made my dick smaller but now on trt its big again"
"being roided can cause lack of regard to others" - bet jews hate that with their kuk/simp welfare scheme

jews hate on steroids big time for obvious resons but like 70% what this nigger peddles seems accurate

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on April 25th, 2024, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Red7 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 15:59
"u are not a cow"
"tren is maybe synthethic and dangerous but wont make your tits (as) swollen like regular testosteron can"
"tren can make men lactate from breast profusely" - im not so sure jews could made this shit up but its hilarious
"being roided can cause lack of regard to others" - bet jews hate that with their kuk/simp welfare scheme

jews hate on steroids big time for obvious resons but like 70% what this nigger peddles seems accurate

► Show Spoiler
There's nothing wrong with taking them and most people we see that are in shape take them in some form. Most actors, several professional athletes, etc. The worst thing about them is everyone lies about taking them and naive people think they can get jacked like movie stars who are on an expensive stack monitored by expensive doctors.
I wish it was destigmatized and legal so people could see what a real natural physique looks like and what a steroid physique is.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: April 25th, 2024, 16:07
"u are not a cow"

► Show Spoiler
There's nothing wrong with taking them and most people we see that are in shape take them in some form. Most actors, several professional athletes, etc. The worst thing about them is everyone lies about taking them and naive people think they can get jacked like movie stars who are on an expensive stack monitored by expensive doctors.
I wish it was destigmatized and legal so people could see what a real natural physique looks like and what a steroid physique is.
steroids are like plastic surgery for vags. u gotta go to some obscure shithole where vags cant afford it or dont have access to it.
even vaginas take steroids these days to get "quads" or put some muscle on her huge ass implant

main problem with roids i see is they fuck your hormonal production. too many cycles or too long and u may need it for rest of life.

jews clearly delegalized them cause they alter psychological profile in opposite direction they desire.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Red7 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 16:27
"u are not a cow"

► Show Spoiler
steroids are like plastic surgery for vags. u gotta go to some obscure shithole where vags cant afford it or dont have access to it.
even vaginas take steroids these days to get "quads" or put some muscle on her huge ass implant

main problem with roids i see is they fuck your hormonal production. too many cycles or too long and u may need it for rest of life.

jews clearly delegalized them cause they alter psychological profile in opposite direction they desire.
Can't argue with that, if you abuse them they will fuck you. It's just like anything else though.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

worthless faggots that banned this shit should be exectued or send to some garbage that nobody watches. like track cycling

stupid whores trying distract men at work everyhwere
Last edited by Red7 on April 25th, 2024, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 16:34
@maidenhaver got your back pic yet?
No, I don't want to be making females water.
Anon

Post by Anon »

"u are not a cow"

► Show Spoiler
Steroids shouldn't be legalized for the same reason no drugs should be legalized. Too many retards will do retarded shit with them and that goes in detriment of the whole society. Only medical treatment and professional athletes should have special authorization to use them.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Anon wrote: April 25th, 2024, 21:30
"u are not a cow"

► Show Spoiler
Steroids shouldn't be legalized for the same reason no drugs should be legalized. Too many retards will do retarded shit with them and that goes in detriment of the whole society. Only medical treatment and professional athletes should have special authorization to use them.
Woah people might take steroids and do... what? Be more physically violent and active with higher t levels? God forbid that happens, think about how much worse society would be if men were more powerful, violent, and assertive! Its literally the same thing as my streets being flooded with heroin and meth, we need heckin medical professionals to save us from ourselves because some fucking rostie knows more than me about anything I guess. Oh and I can't forget that it still needs to be legal for niggerball players because I luv' watchin me footie and me basketball.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"u are not a cow"

► Show Spoiler
all drugs should be legal. if retard overdoeses it makes society stronger. also legalization means jews cant make billions by controlling black markets
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: April 25th, 2024, 19:00
Red7 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 16:34
@maidenhaver got your back pic yet?
No, I don't want to be making females water.
Anon

Post by Anon »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 26th, 2024, 05:26

Woah people might take steroids and do... what? Be more physically violent and active with higher t levels? God forbid that happens, think about how much worse society would be if men were more powerful, violent, and assertive! Its literally the same thing as my streets being flooded with heroin and meth, we need heckin medical professionals to save us from ourselves because some fucking rostie knows more than me about anything I guess. Oh and I can't forget that it still needs to be legal for niggerball players because I luv' watchin me footie and me basketball.
Not only phisically violent, if they were only becoming honorary niggers I couldn't care less. Issue is abusing PEDs brings a load of health problems that will have these retards overloading the health system. That's the same problem in drugs in general. Not to mention they still have families etc. that are all detrimented by their retardation. This is why I'm mostly against drugs. Unless as I said it's a professional athlete because then it means that they're exactly using this as a means of sustaining their families, and no country nowadays can be competitive in sports if PEDs usage is limited anyway.
Red7 wrote: April 26th, 2024, 09:35

all drugs should be legal. if retard overdoeses it makes society stronger. also legalization means jews cant make billions by controlling black markets
Your physique is underdelivering if you're using PEDs.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 26th, 2024, 13:00
i dont. btw
bruce lee was using ampehtamine in late stages. all pro boxers or even fags from mma in medium weight, which u would say have poor physique (and some of them do), are doped to the tit. u dont seem to have much experience when comes to muscle density/quality judgement.

whats your perfect physique reference and performance u expect from it?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 26th, 2024, 13:50
i dont. btw
bruce lee was using ampehtamine in late stages. all pro boxers or even fags from mma in medium weight, which u would say have poor physique (and some of them do), are doped to the tit. u dont seem to have much experience when comes to muscle density/quality judgement.

whats your perfect physique reference and performance u expect from it?
Yes them all use PEDs I'm aware of that.

But afaik your dedication is to bodybuilding, I'm judging based on that. If you're dedicated to some other sport then I'll judge differently. But it's a great physique if you aren't using PEDs don't worry
Last edited by Anon on April 26th, 2024, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Not only phisically violent, if they were only becoming honorary niggers I couldn't care less. Issue is abusing PEDs brings a load of health problems that will have these retards overloading the health system. That's the same problem in drugs in general. Not to mention they still have families etc. that are all detrimented by their retardation. This is why I'm mostly against drugs. Unless as I said it's a professional athlete because then it means that they're exactly using this as a means of sustaining their families, and no country nowadays can be competitive in sports if PEDs usage is limited anyway.
system is not sustainable anyway, faster it collapses the better, new shit can build in its place
i wouldnt worry about, lets say defective parasitic element, long term (beside jews), most ppl/children are waxxed and will be dead in couple years

athletes are useless parasites btw. they dont produce anything. they dont engineer anything. they dont fight wars, except maybe some pr bullshit element.
Last edited by Red7 on April 26th, 2024, 14:08, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 26th, 2024, 13:54

system is not sustainable anyway, faster it collapses the better, new shit can build in its place
i wouldnt worry about, lets say defective parasitic element, long term (beside jews), most ppl/children are waxxed and will be dead in couple years

ahtletes are useless parasites btw. they dont produce anything. they dont engineer anything. they dont fight wars, except maybe some pr bullshit element.
I like athletes when they are great people because then they become exemplary people for our children. Nowadays there are too many asshole athletes though and they make an absolute disservice and would be better if they were doing something else indeed.