We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Christianity won't survive wokeness

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Most christian flavors will turn into modern woke corporate ideology pipelines.

There will still be the trad version though like the mennonites.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I hope this is your personal youtube channel otherwise this is getting a little gay.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

What's worse is that some types, whether wilfully or ignorantly, presume this to be the "true face of Christianity", as brazingly mentioned in the channel's description. I consider these types just as loathsome as the tranny they're paying tribute to in the video.

Best thing one can do is educate people on what is genuine, traditional Christianity and what isn't. If they aren't willing to learn, they're part of the problem.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Really like this old screencap someone posted in that thread:
► Long
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

aweigh wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 22:41
worth reading for the replies to his post

Highly doubt "CatGirl Kulak" has ever written anything worth reading.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

"well turned out" https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... Turned out

I'd say it's a poor choice of words considering, but it almost seems intentional with how they laugh straight after.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 23rd, 2024, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

These are the people Jesus is going to kill when He returns on a white horse at the head of His army.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

n3IVI0 wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 17:53
These are the people Jesus is going to kill when He returns on a white horse at the head of His army.

Me, if Armageddon actually ever happens any time soon.
Decline

Post by Decline »

WhiteShark wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 01:12
► Long
This is exactly what I argued in that other thread where you heretics called me wrong and bad.

Also while I am here:

Last edited by Decline on February 23rd, 2024, 18:38, edited 2 times in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

@Decline I've actually been reading that book. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. It's very good, though in some spots it's difficult for me to follow the logic chain; I suspect that's an issue with the translation.
Element

Post by Element »

aweigh wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 22:41
worth reading for the replies to his post

"omnibenevolent, supremely gentle scholar" ?
Vergil wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 01:23
Highly doubt "CatGirl Kulak" has ever written anything worth reading.
He's a right winger. Some of his substack pieces are decent.
https://www.anarchonomicon.com/p/on-psy ... d-dystopia
jcd

Post by jcd »

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves.
Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or
practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat peoplenone of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed;
you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and
by the Spirit of our God.
SpellSword

Post by SpellSword »

Off Topic
Then they slapped the audience in the face by placing "James Bond Will Return" in the credits.

8:00
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

SpellSword wrote: February 24th, 2024, 12:24
Off Topic
Then they slapped the audience in the face by placing "James Bond Will Return" in the credits.

8:00
"James Bond will return (as a nigger)"
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Christianity specifically identifies the sinful nature of homosexuality (numerous times).

The Babylonian Talmud however does not, even allows for sexual acts on a child under a certain age, and more specifically even attempts to proclaim there being more than two genders (I think it was 6? Cant remember) as well as God having a female aspect.

Which would also explain the various political stances those groups who ascribe to such belief take (ie open to homosexuality, Trans, pedophile, and a general proclivity to sexual deviance).

Those groups are currently in power, and their goal is quite nefarious, so regardless of what you believe, I think Christianity has a difficult road forward due to the express goals of those groups (to eliminate all whites).

As for the reasons, that's a massive discussion and some I would imagine have far more experience with this view of the content than I. Needless to say, there is a plan, a goal, and its in motion.

I think it will survive, as again, regardless of what you believe, it at its honest core is far more compatible with a society seeking a healthy existence than that which is currently being promoted by those with the "plan".
Last edited by Xenich on February 24th, 2024, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Decline wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 18:31
WhiteShark wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 01:12
► Long
This is exactly what I argued in that other thread where you heretics called me wrong and bad.

Also while I am here:

Falls in line with a lot of what I have looked into.

Which version of the writings would you suggest is less tainted? I know the later revisions of 1800's and especially 1900's are all adaptions to promote Zionism, but I have heard numerous opinions on earlier writings. Some saying that KJV 1600 pre revisionist is better, some say the Geneva 1560 works, and others even proclaim the Ethiopian Orthodox as the ultimate authority due to it containing more books.

Honestly, this has been a tough one for me to follow due to the massive amount of false information presented and how sometimes it requires to to "check your faith" and reprocess what you have been "programmed" to believe. I know this was the case when I started looking very heavily into WWI and WW2 eras concerning why, and what, as well as who. I have lost friends over the issue due the content being too much for some to even consider, but.. with a lot of digging I was able to establish a lot of the positions through supporting records which through proper evidential process began to peel back the manipulations.
jcd

Post by jcd »

You guys are not gonna like what this Jesus guy had to say about violence

-Humbaba
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

jcd wrote: February 24th, 2024, 18:12

-Humbaba
Jesus fashioned a whip.

Lawyers today would call that "premeditation".
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

threads like this shows just show much the HQ needs a "retarded" or "dumbfuck" button
Last edited by krokodil on February 26th, 2024, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.
jcd

Post by jcd »

krokodil wrote: February 26th, 2024, 00:22
threads like this shows just show much the HQ needs a "retarded" or "dumbfuck" button
You reason in terms of social approval. Are you perhaps a woman?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

jcd wrote: February 24th, 2024, 18:12

-Humbaba
Luke 22:36
And he said unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet: and he that hath none, let him sell his cloak, and buy a sword.

Hmm...
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: September 27th, 2023, 16:21
Segata Sanshiro wrote: September 27th, 2023, 06:18
Christianity won't survive because Christians can't never get along with each other. Proof: this thread.
Christians have never been this tolerant with differing denominations before. There is much more than ever a sense that accepting the basic tenets of Christianity is significantly more important than the finer details.
I don't know, I have a very hard time going to a church that goes off on how Jews are the chosen people and Israel is our greatest ally. It flies in the face of the very word and I don't view those churches as promoting Christianity anymore.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

All I know is that if Christianity doesn't survive wokeness then it means the actual end times are very near (which they may be, I don't know.)