We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Christianity won't survive wokeness

Surely this will be a civilized forum
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Lhynn wrote: December 9th, 2023, 18:37
The church adopted celibacy out of greed.
I think it's a means of control. The married priest has ties to his family and homeland but the unmarried priest is rootless, international, and loyal only to the Pope. Wait, why does that description feel so familiar...?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

A Chinese opium den wrote: December 9th, 2023, 05:58
Breathe wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 01:25
This pope is a servant to satan's children.

(inside the Vatican if someone didn't already know)
Now while its in bad taste for a Pope, that is a very cool looking amphitheater and would be the most radical assembly room if you were in fact a serpent worship cult. Its a shame they couldn't just build that in a huge Pentecostal compound somewhere in the American South, and instead the current faggot infested papacy has to build it while it being entirely heretical.
i would like to add that this is correct to that bible interpetation;

elohim artifically created many genders/trannies as essentially castrated clersk/slaves as women were despised and men considered too strong/threat.
this is why preadamite alien kuks from NWO/WHO etc seek to empower fags and trannies, sterlize and castrate society. to make human cattle more in image of preadamite trash
which btw blew up their own planet.
this why moon has craters at straight angle that would never occur normally as all metorite would hit at angle; moon was orbiting predamite superearth (at time it was moved later) and got hit with fragments
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Christianity is actually the only thing that will survive "wokeness". Wokeness and all other modern perversions are directly from the demons and these demons use occultists and apostates who have fled from and rejected God to bring their evils into the world and torture man with it. The modern times are actually very close to what hell is actually going to be like. The reason all this is happening now is primarily twofold. First is the mass apostasy in the west, which is not just people externally forgoing Christ and pursuing wicked things, but especially the white washed tombs who apostatized decades earlier and just go to Church to pour their venom out onto Christians still filled with the Holy Spirit. The commandment not to take the Lord's name in vain is actually about this, not calling ourselves a Christian if we are not living a Christian life or filled with Grace. Secondly, the time is very late. The evil one and his demons do not have long before time draws to an end and they are sent to hell for all eternity. This is essentially their last fevered push before the trumpet blows and the Master returns to sort His wheat from the tares. Of course, the antichrist must come before our God returns but that is not far off.

All of this wokeness and psychological torment is handcrafted by the demons to make each individual person reject Christ and fall into despair or sinful obedience to the devil. The only way through these traps is a simple faith in God and a pure heart filled with the love of our God who sacrificed himself for all. There is nothing to fear, as the times get really ridiculous in the future and the soft persecution of Christians becomes a hard persecution there will be many crowns handed out and God will help his faithful. This help is no small thing! Do not be afraid, but place your hope in the Lord and accept the challenge. Who can be against us if God is with us? It is truly a gift to live through these times. God loves the happy warrior, God loves the valiant soul!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Did he ACTUALLY say this or is this the 999th case of the Pope saying something very mild and then news headlines spinning it as him supporting gay marriage which the Vatican has repeatedly stated they do not. I'm not a fan of Francis or Catholicism in general but the media loves to put words in his mouth.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Vergil wrote: December 19th, 2023, 22:02
Did he ACTUALLY say this or is this the 999th case of the Pope saying something very mild and then news headlines spinning it as him supporting gay marriage which the Vatican has repeatedly stated they do not. I'm not a fan of Francis or Catholicism in general but the media loves to put words in his mouth.
If he won't stand against it in no uncertain terms, then he is for it.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Of course that's what it is. The Vatican even strongly emphasized that is has nothing to do with allowing either same-sex marriages or civil unions.
Still, the Vatican stressed that marriage remains exclusively between a man and a woman, and any priests granting a blessing to a same-sex couple must "avoid any form of confusion or scandal" that could suggest otherwise.

In the document, the Vatican draws a distinction between what it described as "ritual and liturgical" blessings and those that are more informal and spontaneous.

"This Declaration remains firm on the traditional doctrine of the Church about marriage, not allowing any type of liturgical rite or blessing similar to a liturgical rite that can create confusion," wrote prefect Cardinal Victor Manuel Fernández in an introduction to the document.

"It is precisely in this context that one can understand the possibility of blessing couples in irregular situations and same-sex couples without officially validating their status or changing in any way the Church's perennial teaching on marriage," Fernández wrote.

The Vatican instructs priests to refuse the blessing in connection with a ceremony of a civil union, or with any "clothing, gestures or words" that are associated with weddings.

Instead, the proper settings for such a blessing could be in a meeting with a priest or a visit to a shrine, the Vatican suggests.

Blessings may be granted to same-sex couples and other couples "in irregular situations" (such as divorced and remarried couples who were not granted annulments for their previous marriages) who "do not claim a legitimation of their own status, but who beg that all that is true, good, and humanly valid in their lives and their relationships be enriched, healed, and elevated by the presence of the Holy Spirit," the document states.

https://brianniemeier.com/2023/12/media ... fake-news/

Last edited by Acrux on December 19th, 2023, 22:17, edited 3 times in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The pillow case man approved blessings for fag couples. Its final, there was no room for twisting words or papist victimhood. The priests will bless homos.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Christ’s first coming is the lamb, the second is the lion. Ignore all this sensational nonsense and get right with God.

We must make sure to pray every day. If we currently don’t, then we have to establish a prayer rule within our ability to follow through regardless of if we feel like it or not. After enough time for real spiritual stability to take root we will begin to bear fruit. It’s not enough to just know the Truth or who is God. Even the demons know the Truth. We have to live accordingly. All trees without fruit get tossed into the fire.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Wretch wrote: December 19th, 2023, 22:32
Christ’s first coming is the lamb, the second is the lion. Ignore all this sensational nonsense and get right with God.

We must make sure to pray every day. If we currently don’t, then we have to establish a prayer rule within our ability to follow through regardless of if we feel like it or not. After enough time for real spiritual stability to take root we will begin to bear fruit. It’s not enough to just know the Truth or who is God. Even the demons know the Truth. We have to live accordingly. All trees without fruit get tossed into the fire.
actually , u castrated retarded inverted scrotum,
christ was just pathethic failure, kinda like u
but at least he was warrior like any self respecting alien consciousness that was send on this shithole

the space cats/lions would despise weak, mind conquered garbage like yourself
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 19th, 2023, 22:15
The pillow case man approved blessings for fag couples. Its final, there was no room for twisting words or papist victimhood. The priests will bless homos.
what about being fat and stupid? i wasnt paying much attention were those approved too?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

wtf wrong with u? the ex black market arms merchant and human trafficker gave u blessing for being worthless faggot and u are not fan of him.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 17:50
what about being fat and stupid? i wasnt paying much attention were those approved too?
Lucky you, being fat and stupid are ok.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

WhiteShark wrote: December 10th, 2023, 01:28
Lhynn wrote: December 9th, 2023, 18:37
The church adopted celibacy out of greed.
I think it's a means of control. The married priest has ties to his family and homeland but the unmarried priest is rootless, international, and loyal only to the Pope. Wait, why does that description feel so familiar...?
charitably, it prevents priesthood becoming a hereditary caste. But I think at this point we've seen that there's no need for this precaution.

a trad catholic priest told me that he thinks married clergy are overpaid, and tend to run the finances of their churches into the ground (talking about married catholic priests). But I think this is a consequence of the catholic system where the pastors are overburdened with too much responsibility. The parish finance should be under the control of the finance committees, not the pastors.
Last edited by Emphyrio on December 20th, 2023, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 20th, 2023, 21:41
Red7 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 17:50
Lucky you, being fat and stupid are ok.
only the most stupid think something like luck exist.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

thought about putting this in the jew thread, but i think it fits in here more:

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I think it's funny how allegedly based and right wing TRVE SVN SOLDIERS OF WOTAN just repeat kike talking points and take them at face value. :lol:
I'm sure this one (1) random modern jewish rabbi is THE authoritative source on Christianity above Christ, the Apostles, all Saints, and church authorities.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Wow, so the Synagogue of Satan created Christianity and wrote a bunch of stuff in the NT about how much the Jews hated Christians, delivered Jesus to the Romans, killed Stephen, killed James, tried to kill Peter and Paul, started riots in Ephesus and other towns becaus of Christians, and generally show up as absolute assholes in the Gospels? And then throughout history CHANGED THEIR BELIEFS rather than have anything that might have been in line with those of the OT Saints or NT Christians? Yeah, makes sense.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Vergil wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 16:50
I think it's funny how allegedly based and right wing TRVE SVN SOLDIERS OF WOTAN just repeat kike talking points and take them at face value. :lol:
I'm sure this one (1) random modern jewish rabbi is THE authoritative source on Christianity above Christ, the Apostles, all Saints, and church authorities.
In my experience neopagans are against Christians because Christianity labels sexual perversion as a sin. Their communities are overflowing with gays and coomers. I know even Hitler labelled the neopagans as the absolute worst to deal with and incapable of doing anything but complain and rebel.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

There's a gym where a few guys from a church I used to go to exercise. They were telling someone else they don't believe these are the end times, because we still have peace. That's a cuck mindset: just give me one more mcdonalds Lord! One more day with my wife and kids will be so different from the other ones!
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

maidenhaver wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 18:58
There's a gym where a few guys from a church I used to go to exercise. They were telling someone else they don't believe these are the end times, because we still have peace. That's a cuck mindset: just give me one more mcdonalds Lord! One more day with my wife and kids will be so different from the other ones!
You are correct to discern that these are the last days and that their mentality is wrong. Peace as taught in the Bible has nothing to do with external worldly peace. The peace Christ brings is the peace that surpasses understanding, an internal unshakable strength. The strength found in the Martyrs and Apostles, a boldness to without fear openly oppose the devil and corrupt rulers of the temples and world.

Internal peace is often found in external conflict, also known as meekness, a reserved strength. Whereas external peace and internal conflict is cowardice and vainglory.

All Christians of all times believed their days to be the end times, only now do modern “Christians” not believe this. Ironically enough this is the only time in our history where all the requirements for the antichrist to take power have been met and the system for the mark is built and being rolled out as we speak. There’s no greater joy than being one of the faithful chosen to live through these times.
Last edited by Wretch on December 22nd, 2023, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

aweigh wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 16:34

It's kinda hard to bring back Jesus to Am Yisrael when you had Pilate crucify him for telling you to fuck off. If anything Christianity is the most antisemetic religion.
>Uhhhh but Jesus was a Jew
So was Bobby Fischer. Point being, Jews who specifically renounce their jewishness end up being some of the most based people to have ever walked the earth.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Sweeper wrote: December 24th, 2023, 13:55

It's kinda hard to bring back Jesus to Am Yisrael when you had Pilate crucify him for telling you to fuck off. If anything Christianity is the most antisemetic religion.
Jews kill other jews all the time, even today. The Pharisees were essentially the traditionalist faction of Jews that had gained power, and naturally, they wanted to get rid of the leader of a new, radical sect of Judaism. This doesn't change the fact that Jesus was a jew, that the religion he was preaching was still a form of Judaism based on Jewish texts and theology, that all of the apostles were Jews, and that goyim weren't even allowed to be Christians until the religion had spread to Hellenistic jews around the region who were more assimilated into roman and greek cultures, who then expanded it to non-jews.
>Uhhhh but Jesus was a Jew
So was Bobby Fischer. Point being, Jews who specifically renounce their jewishness end up being some of the most based people to have ever walked the earth.
Jesus never renounced his jewishness nor did any of his immediate followers, nor anyone I can even think of thereafter. This is a cucked mentality anyways. It's like le based nigger meme. It doesn't matter if a jew agrees with you, if he still can be called a jew in the first place you are fucked.
Ryles

Post by Ryles »

God's church will be here on earth until the end. Human intuition, desperation and curiosity all point to him, and especially above all other divinities. Christianity as an institution has been compromised by poor theology and politics, but Christianity as a faith will survive literally everything.
boot

Post by boot »

Christianity has overcome the entire world. Let us Glorify God with our every breath, as we await his second coming.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Sweeper wrote: December 24th, 2023, 13:55
aweigh wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 16:34

So was Bobby Fischer.
According to Jews.
He actually sent a letter to the people that alleged it, addressing the slander and acknowledging their motivations behind it.

That being said, there were apparently a considerable amount of Jewish NSDAP.... although I get the feeling that if they were Karaite European Converts, calling themselves Jewish, they'd be included in the count alongside Sephardi/ Ashkenazi.

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence that there was a Jesus figure is the Jews seething & malding in their 'holy book' about it, and they allege "Yeshu" was not a Jew like them, but the son of a Galilean whore & a Roman. I guess now that they can use Jesus to promote Global Communism they're okay with saying he was one of them?
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 7th, 2024, 06:30, edited 1 time in total.