We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Cyberpunk 2077 - Trans-Phantom Liberty

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

J1M wrote: October 24th, 2023, 20:45
From what I understand, in the trans community you are viewed as a snob/outcast if you aren't willing to finance your transition with sex work.
@rusty_shackleford, why are we still missing a "visibly disgusted" reaction?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

what a fucking joke. polish woke cumgayme industry

polish govermnet actually co funded this abominable jewish goatshit
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 17th, 2023, 13:28
The problem is they spent >$500 million dollars on an, at best, mediocre game.

Witcher 2's development cost was something like $10 million.
witcher wasnt developed by equity hired vaginas so your point is sexist or something
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Red7 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 15:17

Well, as a Pole in game dev - I wouldn't say it's actually that woke
Not by american standards
I think it stems from wokeizm not being able to take much root here

Yeah, I have all those insufferable NBs, troons, and whatnot in the office, but as long as they don't cause trouble it's fine
One of foreigners working there found out recently that being racist (xenophobic?) to Poles actually can get you a heavy warning
One misstep more and he will be fired

He wasn't fired outright because the post he made wouldn't justify it even if we switch races - according to employment laws.

As for the games, well, devs are browsing twitter too, and they cast net as wide as possible. OF course there is gonna be something LGBTQAIRTVAGDZSSR++++ related, but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
And unless you take a deep dive in her personal quest, you wouldn't know she is written to be trans

I wonder when the economy gets better, thanks to game dev rapidly expanding here, cause that inflation is still high as fuck :lol:
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 25th, 2023, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 17:41
but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
And unless you take a deep dive in her personal quest, you wouldn't know she is written to be trans
>she
Slavic Sorcerer

gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 18:58
but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
>she
She, he, it, whatever.
I'm not gonna argue semantics over a fictional character
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 19:48
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 18:58
>she
She, he, it, whatever.
But you're perfectly willing to entertain the fictional gender of said character?

Gamedevs are truly a lost cause.
Slavic Sorcerer

gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 20:01
She, he, it, whatever.
But you're perfectly willing to entertain the fictional gender of said character?

I just go by what I see
Just like like an average person would

Claire Russell is modelled like a woman would be
Sounds like a woman too

If I didn't know better, I would assume she would be written as a normal woman
Just like a player that didn't pursue her quest would

But again
We are arguing semantics over fictional gender
of a fictional character

I get it; having a Pavlov-like reaction to go against troons wishes, but cmon.
It's a bunch of pixels arragned in a model of a woman and perfect tranny fantasy attached to it

"gamedev has truly a lost cause cus gamedev I type with refers to a female-modeled-but-trans-written-npc as she"

I wonder if you knew about which character I was talking about before posting the ref sheet
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 25th, 2023, 20:56, edited 3 times in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 20:48
I just go by what I see
You see a man pretending to be a woman and call the thing a "she", harming the mentally ill by enabling their insanity, harming women by denying them their identity and harming children by normalizing the freakshow. Don't pretend you're any better than the liberals that screech about troon rights, because you're not.

Tolerance is not a virtue.
It's a bunch of pixels arragned in a model of a woman and perfect tranny fantasy attached to it
Appeal to triviality. People pretending the slippery slope isn't real or that this kind of propaganda doesn't matter is how we got into this mess. I guarantee you there were other "reasonable" folks 50 years ago telling people that a little bit of faggotry here and there wouldn't hurt you, and look where we are today.
I wonder if you knew about which character I was talking about before posting the ref sheet
I knew exactly which character it was, the game makes it very blatant by shoving the groomer flag right in your face, and CDPR weren't shy about advertising they had a flesh demon in the game.

EDIT: Let me ask you this, if the troon was such a convicting simulacrum of the female form, virtually indistinguishable from the real deal, why would the troon (or the people that put the troon in the game) go out of their way to make you know it's a troon? I though the whole point of trooning was to become your "true" gender?
Last edited by gerey on October 25th, 2023, 22:10, edited 4 times in total.
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

Roguey wrote: September 25th, 2023, 14:51
No, but I hate spending money and going out, so getting on the drugs would be a huge hurdle for me.
Yup, that being the main thing about not wanting to fuck some HIV viral load carrying degen sounds pretty reasonable to me.
I can't wait for WWIII, it's gonna be great.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Yeah, I have all those insufferable NBs, troons, and whatnot in the office, but as long as they don't cause trouble it's fine
One of foreigners working there found out recently that being racist (xenophobic?) to Poles actually can get you a heavy warning

He wasn't fired outright because the post he made wouldn't justify it even if we switch races - according to employment laws.

As for the games, well, devs are browsing twitter too, and they cast net as wide as possible. OF course there is gonna be something LGBTQAIRTVAGDZSSR++++ related, but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written

I wonder when the economy gets better, thanks to game dev rapidly expanding here, cause that inflation is still high as fuck :lol:
so u are polish game dev. and a fag. and u say polish game industry not so woke.
the irony.

american standards? u mean they dont promote fiddling little boys in gay bars yet?

lol economy gets better? 6-18 months till hyperinflation, i would be t my nut on it if i could do it without leverage.
Last edited by Red7 on October 27th, 2023, 07:17, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Sweeper wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:54
Roguey wrote: September 25th, 2023, 14:51
No, but I hate spending money and going out, so getting on the drugs would be a huge hurdle for me.
Yup, that being the main thing about not wanting to fuck some HIV viral load carrying degen sounds pretty reasonable to me.
I can't wait for WWIII, it's gonna be great.
actually hiv relation to aids is utter bullshit/jewish intelligence program (its harmless virus). it was realy test of retardation before covid; the hiv is only lethal when "cured" as the "cure" is the one that kills u. there are videos of nobel winning guy who invented hiv test about it and doctors injecting themself with hiv.

most fags are just degens that use drugs wich diminish feel of hunger and as such they develop immunity defficiency. then they put em and chemo (aka "cure") and fags die. or some whores that abuse drugs. either way its huge pharma/depopulation scam.
Slavic Sorcerer

Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 07:16

so u are polish game dev. and a fag. and u say polish game industry not so woke.
the irony.
Fag: *works somewhere*
Red: "OMG WOKE"

You ok?

I wasn't forced to pledge allegiance to niggers, wear a pride flag, put pronouns in my bio, and I don't have problems at work for sharing my opinions off the clock
So yeah.
Not so woke compared to America
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 27th, 2023, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 27th, 2023, 08:10
Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 07:16

the irony.
Fag: *works somewhere*
Red: "OMG WOKE"

You ok?

I wasn't forced to pledge allegiance to niggers, wear a pride flag, put pronouns in my bio, and I don't have problems at work for sharing my opinions off the clock
So yeah.
Not so woke compared to America
so u didnt tell during hiring process u are a fag? are u confident your employeer was not aware u are fag when u were hired?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

She, he, it, whatever.

I just go by what I see

Sounds like a woman too

But again
of a fictional character

"gamedev has truly a lost cause cus gamedev I type with refers to a female-modeled-but-trans-written-npc as she"

can u fucking elaborate what makes tranny follower well written addition instead of jewish globohomo propaganda, for a fucking straight male player like myself who wants to be flooded with well voiced submissive, feminine, big breasted vagina fuckmeat characters, rather than something that makes me puke?

u think thats good usage of resources for dedicated audience? who the fuck u think (as in over 90%) plays those games? not vaginas. not trannies. straight males. maybe most soy males but still males who dont want tranny in their fucking power fantasy escapism
Slavic Sorcerer

Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:12

I just go by what I see

Sounds like a woman too

But again
of a fictional character

can u fucking elaborate what makes tranny follower well written addition instead of jewish globohomo propaganda, for a fucking straight male player like myself who wants to be flooded with well voiced submissive, feminine, big breasted vagina fuckmeat characters, rather than something that makes me puke?

u think thats good usage of resources for dedicated audience? who the fuck u think (as in over 90%) plays those games? not vaginas. not trannies. straight males. maybe most soy males but still males who dont want tranny in their fucking power fantasy escapism
Nothing much to elaborate, the bar is just low for troons
A tranny character who is not telling you they are a tranny in the first 30 seconds of the gameplay, and their personality is not all about them being a troon, is already considered "well written" to me
From there it just goes up or down
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 27th, 2023, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:45
and their personality is not all about them being a troon
But their personality IS all about being a troon - otherwise they'd just pick whatever sex they imagine they are and enjoy the escapist fantasy of not being misgendered at every turn.

But we all know they don't want that - they want everyone to know they're troons, but to also play along with their insanity and call them whatever pronouns they demand to be used on that given day.

Troons have no wish to pass, and anyone that claims otherwise is full of shit.
Slavic Sorcerer

gerey wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:59
and their personality is not all about them being a troon
But their personality IS all about being a troon - otherwise they'd just pick whatever sex they imagine they are and enjoy the escapist fantasy of not being misgendered at every turn.
But we all know they don't want that - they want everyone to know they're troons, but to also play along with their insanity and call them whatever pronouns they demand to be used on that given day.
Troons have no wish to pass, and anyone that claims otherwise is full of shit.
Real people are another can of worms
I'm talking about modern writing of troon characters

What's being done currently is to:
  • Name a character
  • Associate a minority status to the character (i.e. anything that's not cis, straight, white, male)
  • Write the story for the character with the minority status as the main focus
  • Write the personality for the character with their minority status as the core
  • Design the character with previous points in mind
That's why I said it was "well written".
I should rephrase it into "it was well written compared to other troon characters"

If there is nothing much of the character left when you pray the queer away from them, it's badly written from the start
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 27th, 2023, 13:15, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

I just go by what I see

Sounds like a woman too

But again
of a fictional character

A tranny character who is not telling you they are a tranny in the first 30 seconds of the gameplay, and their personality is not all about them being a troon, is already considered "well written" to me
its not for that.
they dont tell u they are troon to make low bar pussy thirsty soy kuk try to romance them to later tell em them they are troon to make kuk feel bigger fag than he is and encourage to become troon lover.
Last edited by Red7 on October 27th, 2023, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 14:55

its not for that.
they dont tell u they are troon to make low bar pussy thirsty soy kuk try to romance them to later tell em them they are troon to make kuk feel bigger fag than he is and encourage to become troon lover.
That's another way to see it
I explained my line of thinking when it comes to fictional characters in my reply to gerey

TBH I would shank FtM bitch if I was tricked
Women are disgusting enough, but troonmen are on a different level of disgust
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 27th, 2023, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

"I do think there are things with, for example, the life paths, that kind of gives you a promise as being able to play more different kinds of characters. I think this is a thing where, in the future, that's an example of something we would like to improve. Since I do think we gave a promise there that maybe in the end we did not really sell."

CDPR already shilling Cyberpunk 2... They haven't even fully started development on Witcher 4....
These fucking poles man.. they can't help themselves.

Also.. Finally looked at the questline voiced by Roguey's trans waifu.. holy fuck their voice acting is shit.. it's so robotic.. how much did they edit it?
Last edited by Shillitron on January 2nd, 2024, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Shillitron wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 19:34
"I do think there are things with, for example, the life paths, that kind of gives you a promise as being able to play more different kinds of characters. I think this is a thing where, in the future, that's an example of something we would like to improve. Since I do think we gave a promise there that maybe in the end we did not really sell."

CDPR already shilling Cyberpunk 2... They haven't even fully started development on Witcher 4....
These fucking poles man.. they can't help themselves.

Also.. Finally looked at the questline voiced by Roguey's trans waifu.. holy fuck their voice acting is shit.. it's so robotic.. how much did they edit it?
Can't be worse than stella deus.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Have any professional turd polishers started to ungay this game yet or is it doomed?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Troon talk unrelated to the game has been moved here: viewtopic.php?t=1596-transexuality-homo ... -illnesses
Please take all non-Cyberpunk specific fag stuff to that thread.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

WhiteShark wrote: February 9th, 2024, 14:56
Troon talk unrelated to the game has been moved here: viewtopic.php?t=1596-transexuality-homo ... -illnesses
Please take all non-Cyberpunk specific fag stuff to that thread.
Thx Infinitron.
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

Making a dystopian californian shithole less gay would make it unrealistic and less immersive.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

TheEmptyRoad wrote: March 12th, 2024, 12:34
Making a dystopian californian shithole less gay would make it unrealistic and less immersive.
It's a weird situation where it would be better and make more sense to have aggressively hermaphroditic tri-penised sex predators than the 2024 fictional ideal Roguey dreamtranny.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

I don't want the real dystopia, I want the one they made up back in the 80s. Look, I'll even let you soak it all in purple light so long as the game itself doesn't suck.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

Does anyone else felt weird when you see the kid vendor in dogtown stadium? i dont know what or who it is but that was uneasy to look at

i couldnt decide if he or she