Dogshit Localizations

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 1st, 2024, 04:58
@Oyster Sauce that link doesn't work
The website is weird with links but from the browser it just takes scrolling down a little to find. If only there was a better mod hosting website to put it on. :scratch:

Tags:
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

The Silver Lining:

"MOST people weren't on board because of the political climate"

It's working.. 8 months ago xer would of got a standing ovation and they would of made all the characters trans.

EDIT

I try not to cope about how shitty this timeline is but I think Lord of the Rings and Disney stonks, Bud Light and Sweet Baby Inc And And And.. this shit is exhausting normies and people are doing something more powerful than twitter mobbing / youtube ranting / starting petitions against these companies. They simply - stop spending money on them.

That's when the market shrieks and cries and you hear google laying off over 6 gorillion employees etc etc. The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
Last edited by Shillitron on May 4th, 2024, 22:41, edited 2 times in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Shillitron wrote: May 4th, 2024, 22:36
The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
They do not. If they cared about profits they wouldn't keep repeating mistakes that have proven to cost them money every time.

If you're a corporation and want to market a successful product, is putting fat, ugly niggers, fags, troons etc. really the best course of action? Is letting your employees actively antagonize your costumers endlessly the optimal path to make more money?

No, this is all political, it's meant to create a Cultural Hegemony, a self-perpetuating Marxist brainwashing machine that exists because there are no conflicting viewpoints people can look towards.

Make no mistake, Larry Fink and the rest of the kikes will destroy the Western economy before they give up on their agenda.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Shillitron wrote: May 4th, 2024, 22:36
The Silver Lining:

"MOST people weren't on board because of the political climate"

It's working.. 8 months ago xer would of got a standing ovation and they would of made all the characters trans.

EDIT

I try not to cope about how shitty this timeline is but I think Lord of the Rings and Disney stonks, Bud Light and Sweet Baby Inc And And And.. this shit is exhausting normies and people are doing something more powerful than twitter mobbing / youtube ranting / starting petitions against these companies. They simply - stop spending money on them.

That's when the market shrieks and cries and you hear google laying off over 6 gorillion employees etc etc. The power of the purse is all these companies care about.
I had a feeling this would be the case. it's a somewhat rare case of degeneracy being present in the original Japanese game and being cleaned out for the West. If this is true, then I will certainly be pirating the remake (which I was going to do anyway since I don't own a Switch).
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

I know the {current_opinion} on HQ is that these corporations are all proxy arms for a Jewish Shadow government but frankly speaking these people are too retarded and desynchronized and hit each other with friendly fire too much for me to buy it.
gerey wrote: May 4th, 2024, 23:17
If you're a corporation and want to market a successful product, is putting fat, ugly niggers, fags, troons etc. really the best course of action? Is letting your employees actively antagonize your costumers endlessly the optimal path to make more money?
Oh 100% for a huge portion of the diversity hires especially that have infested these companies - that's 100% true.

I don't think that's necessarily true across the board though, specifically for the "enablers" .

My hypothesis currently is that specifically for the CEO's and C-Suite folks that runs these corporations and are still pushing this shit despite failure after failure, do actually believe that they can shift market preferences such that these things will become popular and financially successful soon - there's a pot of gold at the end of the pandering to diversity rainbow.

This could stem from their flawed beliefs that "power structures" and "systematic racism" are the reason "white men" are successful and dominate purchasing power.. or maybe they've been bamboozled from too much DEI-hiring, or maybe they figured the white male demographic pool was saturated and they could appeal to more demographics without losing whites.. don't know, don't care.

TL;DR - Whatever their motive, if they run out of money, they can't make more shit.
Last edited by Shillitron on May 4th, 2024, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

It's coming for you, trannylators

WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

@Oyster Sauce, I spent a bit making a nice comparison image concerning the above and then right before posting, I thought, "I'm looking at the GameCube version for the JP script. The Switch version is probably the same, but I should check anyway, right?"

Well... they changed the JP script. It's not the same line as the English, but it's still a blatant endorsement of troonism.

Vivian wrote:
Plus, actually I...
My body is a boy but
my heart is a cute girl
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Japs were the earliest to put troons in games, why would this be surprising?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 10:06
It's just sad seeing that retroactive libtardism is encroaching on the Japosphere, too. Vivian as a character concept is degenerate but I don't think he was meant to be a political statement.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Questions I have regarding this stupid fucking character
-Why is there a zesty gay tranny in a Mario game?
-In the original game did the character want to be a woman and/or consider himself to actually BE a woman? Or is he just supposed to be a little kid who wants to feel included with his sisters?
-Does he try to look like a woman on purpose or is that just how he looks?
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on May 26th, 2024, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: Today, 10:11
rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 10:06
It's just sad seeing that retroactive libtardism is encroaching on the Japosphere, too. Vivian as a character concept is degenerate but I don't think he was meant to be a political statement.
It's not a political statement, japs just have a very gay culture. Until ~2010 games with gays & trannies were nearly always from japan.

I feel like weebs are in deep denial about how popular gay stuff is in japanese exports. There's a reason all the homo tranny developers are exclusively making faux-retro clones of japanese games rather than clones of halo or call of duty. e.g., most JRPGs had at least one character like Flea in Chrono Trigger, overly flamboyant males, etc., If anything, it was the localizers de-gaying the scripts that you guys would now decry:
https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/Ustvestia
In the Japanese release of the game, Ustvestia is heavily implied to be gay; he will comment "he looks cute" and charge half as much to teach male characters than female ones. In the American release he instead comments "he looks smart" and still do the same.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 26th, 2024, 10:33, edited 4 times in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 10:14
It's not a political statement, japs just have a very gay culture. Until ~2010 games with gays & trannies were nearly always from japan.
I mean that the editing of the line in the remake feels like it was done to make a statement, whereas I don't think the original character was meant to be one. Furthermore, it seems that the JP version has also edited the line in which the elder sister originally called out Vivian for being a man, so it's clear they're now trying to pander to trannies.
Oyster Sauce wrote: Today, 10:14
-Why is there a zesty gay tranny in a Mario game?
I don't know, but it's not the first time. Remember Birdo? Apparently Nintendo officially declared him to be 'neither male nor female' in 2015 but before that he was described as being 'convinced' that he was a girl and treated as a gay joke.
-In the original game did the character want to be a woman and/or consider himself to actually BE a woman? Or is he just supposed to be a little kid who wants to feel included with his sisters?
He has a blatantly feminine manner of speaking and uses a feminine pronoun. He calls the trio the 'Shadow Sisters' and is sad when the eldest points out that he is male and as such they can't be sisters. There's a scene at the end of the game in which it's heavily implied that he's about to confess his love for Mario, but holds back. In the side quest where you are tasked with finding a cute goomba girl, Vivian seems offended when the quest giver rejects him for being male. When he's recruited to the party, he gives Mario a kiss after saying that he wants to 'repay [Mario's] kindness'.

My conclusion is that, whether he thinks of himself as a real woman or not, he wants to be treated as one.
-Does he try to look like a woman on purpose or is that just how he looks?
It's probably on purpose. There's a scene where he's excited about a fancy necklace he found. I don't think it's really addressed otherwise.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: Today, 10:39
My conclusion is that, whether he thinks of himself as a real woman or not, he wants to be treated as one.
You aren't going to go full libtard on us now that japan has endorsed eating the poopoo, are you?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 10:45
WhiteShark wrote: Today, 10:39
You aren't going to go full libtard on us now that japan has endorsed eating the poopoo, are you?
Of course not. It makes me very sad to see Japan slowly buy into the zeitgeist. They've had their peculiar degeneracies for centuries but now they're entering make-believe land with the post-Christian West.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I don't think this can be undone without strong religious-based moral convictions against it. Irreligious people are too willing to look the other way until they have a tranny demon reading books to their child. OTOH, compared to most of you guys I assume, I actually have a very positive outlook for the future.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 26th, 2024, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 10:57
I don't think this can be undone without strong religious-based moral convictions against it. Irreligious people are too willing to look the other way until they have a tranny demon reading books to their child. OTOH, compared to most of you guys I assume, I actually have a very positive outlook for the future.
You're right, it's time for Japan and the western world to unite under Shinto
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on May 26th, 2024, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

@krokodil has been awfully silent on this subject
Last edited by Segata on May 26th, 2024, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

weebs be like 'oh no our degenerate shit is becoming westernised degenerate shit'
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

I don't think this can be undone without strong religious-based moral convictions against it.
Only way to undo this is how it was always done, round them up and shoot them all.

You don't pray the rats away, you call in the exterminator.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

gerey wrote: Today, 12:54
I don't think this can be undone without strong religious-based moral convictions against it.
Only way to undo this is how it was always done, round them up and shoot them all.

You're misunderstanding, people are unlikely to agree to drastic measures unless they have a strong moral opposition to it
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

gerey wrote: Today, 12:54

You have to have convictions to do something more than go along with the status quo. It's not 'pray the jews away' but building rebuilding society's moral backbone so that people will be willing to do something in the first place.