We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

RPGHQ Curator Recommendations

For discussions related to our Steam Curator
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 27th, 2024, 03:23
Seems weird for a forum curator to review games for which we don't have threads or discussions
Make a thread and discussion about them.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Gloomwood has a gay checkpoint save system and ugly aesthetic, consider it's place among HQ games disputed.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Tweed wrote: April 27th, 2024, 17:21
Gloomwood has a gay checkpoint save system and ugly aesthetic, consider it's place among HQ games disputed.
saar please make an official dispute thread saar
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones was incorrectly marked as recommended, I fixed it, Not Recommended as the intention.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Maybe there should be a second curated list of "HQ picks" where we select the best game from year/quarter (think of the high quality threads!). When there are dozens of recommendations a list is less useful for discovery.
Last edited by J1M on April 27th, 2024, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I've removed most of the "This is HQ" reviews. I originally added them just because we needed 10 to appear on Steam. From now on I'll only be recommending games we have full reviews for, and marking shit games as Not Recommended(LQ).

Post by 1998 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 27th, 2024, 17:45
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones was incorrectly marked as recommended, I fixed it, Not Recommended as the intention.
Honestly I would give this an Informational rating. Yes, its unfinished. But knowing that, for pennies on a deep sale, the first ~15 hours are not bad. There are certainly many worse RPGs on Steam.