We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nooneatall wrote: April 25th, 2024, 23:25
I'm not even sure why I care about any of this. I never watch these TV shows. I remember when everyone was hyping game of thrones and one of the first scenes was siblings having sex and hurting a child so I never watched another. Apparently this show does the same shit. Do I have to watch Hays code media to avoid degeneracy? Do people know how to make a non degenerate show or movie anymore?
Because the corruption of culture is reaching all forms of culture, including games and our children. Nobody is safe from this.
Last edited by Anon on April 26th, 2024, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I'm not even sure why I care about any of this. I never watch these TV shows. I remember when everyone was hyping game of thrones and one of the first scenes was siblings having sex and hurting a child so I never watched another.
LOOL Finally I find someone that had the same reaction to Game of Gooners as myself. I thought I had been the only one to nope out of that shit in the first episode. :salute:
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Irenaeus wrote: April 26th, 2024, 00:51
I'm not even sure why I care about any of this. I never watch these TV shows. I remember when everyone was hyping game of thrones and one of the first scenes was siblings having sex and hurting a child so I never watched another.
LOOL Finally I find someone that had the same reaction to Game of Gooners as myself. I thought I had been the only one to nope out of that shit in the first episode. :salute:
Remember, the most celebrated author of our generation is a lazy fat fuck who went into descriptive detail about a girl having explosive diarrhea. Not joking.

Truly a man on par with Tolkien and Robert E. Howard. I hate our culture so much that it is unreal.
Element

Post by Element »

Roguey wrote: April 24th, 2024, 23:41
Element wrote: April 24th, 2024, 20:14
It isn't.
It simply tones down the one-the-nose woke agitprop that pervades everything else, which is why normies don't hate it.
How is it toned down?
Because it's easy to make it far more woke with a few small changes
Last edited by Element on April 26th, 2024, 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Element wrote: April 26th, 2024, 09:35
You could say this about any story. "It could have been woker, so this is toned down."

X-Men 97 is an example of a series where they toned down the wokeness for the first half of the season and then started slamming you with it. Fallout's upfront with their degenerate politics from the first episode.
Last edited by Roguey on April 26th, 2024, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I hope George "The Fat Faggot" Martin dies soon. I don't even give a shit about him not finishing the books. It's his "Hmmm, high fantasy is lame and gay. Real fantasy should have blood and gore and rape and everyone is a piece of shit son of a bitch." attitude that grinds my gears.
Element

Post by Element »

Roguey wrote: April 26th, 2024, 10:46
Element wrote: April 26th, 2024, 09:35
You could say this about any story. "It could have been woker, so this is toned down."

X-Men 97 is an example of a series where they toned down the wokeness for the first half of the season and then started slamming you with it. Fallout's upfront with their degenerate politics from the first episode.
emphasis on small changes
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

logincrash wrote: April 26th, 2024, 12:15
I hope George "The Fat Faggot" Martin dies soon. I don't even give a shit about him not finishing the books. It's his "Hmmm, high fantasy is lame and gay. Real fantasy should have blood and gore and rape and everyone is a piece of shit son of a bitch." attitude that grinds my gears.
That's guaranteed to happen. Martin has been doing everything but write more ASOIAF in the past 15+ years.

It's obvious he's sick and tired of the story and characters, has written himself into a hole and has no idea how to dig his way out, clearly can't wrap everything up in the three remaining books even if he wanted to, and knows the books themselves won't be the sensations they once were since his two Jew buddies killed the franchise.

Now he spends his twilight years stuffing his fat kike mouth full of food, attending conventions, perving on the young female attendees and half-assing the occasional chapter to avoid getting sued into homelessness by his publisher, praying he dies before they get fed up with him and strongarm him into finishing the story.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I saw this review and laughed my ass off. The guy perfectly describes the show as "A show written by a teenager who has autism". Yeah that sums up Emil alright. Thank you Reaper. That will be my new description for Emil from now on.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 26th, 2024, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

RangerBoo wrote: April 26th, 2024, 20:44

I saw this review and laughed my ass off. The guy perfectly describes the show as "A show written by a teenager who has autism". Yeah that sums up Emil alright. Thank you Reaper. That will be my new description for Emil.
I just watched this and came to post it here. Are you the fastest shooter in the wild west?
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

I saw this review and laughed my ass off. The guy perfectly describes the show as "A show written by a teenager who has autism". Yeah that sums up Emil alright. Thank you Reaper. That will be my new description for Emil.
This guy was the one with the best takes on that Critical Grifter stream. His channel is smaller, of course. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Hopefully, he doesn't succumb to the old mighty dollar and sells out.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

The best comment on Reapers video:
1. Nerds create hobby that is fun and interesting. They establish rules that keep the hobby as good as it is.
2. More nerds join in and follow the rules. Hobby experiences its golden age.
3. Newcomer nerds advertise the hobby to their normie friends. Normies enjoy the hobby but don't care as much.
4. Demographics shift and there are more and more normies enjoying the hobby. They attract even more casual audience.
5. Casuals find the hobby fun but demand it to be dumbed down and rules to be relaxed so they can enjoy it.
6. Corporates take interest in the hobby and approach nerds. Corporates bribe nerds and take control of the hobby.
7. Corporates dumb down and deregulate the hobby to increase mass appeal. Normies and casuals outnumber nerds.
8. Hobby is no longer recognizable. Many nerds leave in disgust. The audience becomes more and more casual.
9. The creative spark of the hobby dies. It becomes corporate and sterile. Normies lose interest and leave.
10. Hobby slowly dies. Casuals leave because everyone else leaves.
11. Nerds look for ways to create something new.
12. Repeat.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

RangerBoo wrote: April 27th, 2024, 00:14
1. Nerds create hobby that is fun and interesting. They establish rules that keep the hobby as good as it is.
3. Newcomer nerds advertise the hobby to their normie friends. Normies enjoy the hobby but don't care as much.
4. Demographics shift and there are more and more normies enjoying the hobby. They attract even more casual audience.
5. Casuals find the hobby fun but demand it to be dumbed down and rules to be relaxed so they can enjoy it.
6. Corporates take interest in the hobby and approach nerds. Corporates bribe nerds and take control of the hobby.
7. Corporates dumb down and deregulate the hobby to increase mass appeal. Normies and casuals outnumber nerds.
8. Hobby is no longer recognizable. Many nerds leave in disgust. The audience becomes more and more casual.
9. The creative spark of the hobby dies. It becomes corporate and sterile. Normies lose interest and leave.
12. Repeat.
Except in this instance you have the creator of Fallout preening at the open screening party sucking up all the attention and lime light.

The nerd becomes a whore.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

gerey wrote: April 26th, 2024, 13:12
I hope George "The Fat Faggot" Martin dies soon.
That's guaranteed to happen.
yeah he's old and fat, prolly has diabeetus.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

12. Repeat.
This is why nerds need a concept of perpetual revolution so that normies are constantly purged and the hobby stays pure
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

You could argue Game of Goons has a pretty positive message, seeing as how their entire world went to shit when the only manly man (Ned stark) who has a wife, kids, well respected leader, loyalty, etc. was killed off by degenerates.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Cogemeister wrote: April 27th, 2024, 01:41
You could argue Game of Goons has a pretty positive message, seeing as how their entire world went to shit when the only manly man (Ned stark) who has a wife, kids, well respected leader, loyalty, etc. was killed off by degenerates.
Spoilers, my dude
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I saw this review and laughed my ass off. The guy perfectly describes the show as "A show written by a teenager who has autism". Yeah that sums up Emil alright. Thank you Reaper. That will be my new description for Emil from now on.
There's no possible way anybody watched this show.

This fucking show looks like a high school theater production. TV sets from the 60s looked better than this.
Last edited by maidenhaver on April 27th, 2024, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

@Cogemeister, hiding spoilers isn't required for media more than six months old, but we would appreciate it if you used them anyway. I recommend the ispoiler tags. :)
Last edited by WhiteShark on April 27th, 2024, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I hope Todd's kids friends see this show and never want to hang out at his house again.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

WhiteShark wrote: April 27th, 2024, 02:13
@Cogemeister, hiding spoilers isn't required for media more than six months old, but we would appreciate it if you used them anyway. I recommend the ispoiler tags. :)
"more than 6 months old"

Holy shit these Jannies get worse every day.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Shillitron wrote: April 27th, 2024, 02:53
"more than 6 months old"

Holy shit these Jannies get worse every day.
That has been the rule for a while now.
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

My bad that happens in like the first episode lol
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Cogemeister wrote: April 27th, 2024, 03:56
Ah, I see. I haven't watched the show. It takes longer in the books.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Sometimes he’s just a spac tho. Like he said Mission Impossible 7 was “awesome”, whereas it was quite shit. His videos are generally more entertaining than the movies themselves tho.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Shillitron wrote: April 27th, 2024, 00:26
12. Repeat.
Except in this instance you have the creator of Fallout preening at the open screening party sucking up all the attention and lime light.

The nerd becomes a whore.
That is basically No. 6. "Corporates take interest in the hobby and approach nerds. Corporates bribe nerds and take control of the hobby." All these people are whores. I believe Grummz aka Mike Kern said that many game devs, creators and video game writers don't want to work on video games. They want to be in Hollywood. They are desperate for the approval of Hollywood and to be welcomed in Hollywood's elite circle. Even though video games make more money than movies and Hollywood is filled to the brim with Jewish pedophiles these game devs would gladly sell their souls to be in with Hollywood and to have the prestige of being a member of the Hollywood elite.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 27th, 2024, 06:42, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WhiteShark wrote: April 27th, 2024, 04:03
Cogemeister wrote: April 27th, 2024, 03:56
Ah, I see. I haven't watched the show. It takes longer in the books.
It also does in the show he only dies end of season 1
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Wow the first minute of this video lol

This show looks so bad.
Last edited by StudiedAsleep on April 27th, 2024, 16:22, edited 2 times in total.