We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Stellar Blade

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Vergil wrote: April 24th, 2024, 21:34
Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 24th, 2024, 16:13
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/new ... says-sony/

Stellar Blade in-game art referencing racial slur will be removed, says Sony

Bros... I thought this was the anti-censorship game that was going to destroy the woke left....
When it comes to PC people will just mod it back in

Tags:
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

This isn’t a racial slur, or am I missing something?
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I don't find the main protagonist of Stellar Blade attractive not because I'm a faggot journo scum, but because I don't find non-white women attractive.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 25th, 2024, 04:12
'hard R' can be a reference to the difference between nigga and niggeR, with the latter being considered vastly more offensive for some reason.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

WhiteShark wrote: April 25th, 2024, 05:19
'hard R' can be a reference to the difference between nigga and niggeR, with the latter being considered vastly more offensive for some reason.

This retarded niggerfaggotry about words is so gay and retarded that even stupid niggers like Linus get into awkward situations.
It's hilarious how there is a magic word that will end your career even if your father said it once in the 1980s. I'm glad normalfags are waking up and taking back those words one by one, at the very least.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

*ahem*

NIGGER

Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 25th, 2024, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

gmanshills seems to like it, criticized the voice acting
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

absolute state of first party PS5 exclusive games
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Oh young one, we have such slurs to show you.
Last edited by gerey on April 25th, 2024, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

This is just woke brainrot manifesting to the extreme. They are so rabid they are now banning words that they made up in their mind to attack the right.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2024 ... n-brussels

Political storm erupts after police told to shut down hard-right NatCon event in Brussels - Brussels authorities set off a political firestorm Tuesday by ordering the shutdown of a controversial gathering of hard-right European politicians, in a move denounced by the Belgian prime minister as "unacceptable".
Police stand guard outside the front entrance of the event venue as the National Conservatism conference takes place in Brussels, April 16, 2024. © Sylvain Plazy, AP

Keynote speakers at the "national conservatism" conference included the eurosceptic populist Nigel Farage and Britain's former interior minister Suella Braverman, with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban scheduled to address the two-day gathering on Wednesday.

Farage's speech went ahead amid swirling rumours the event was about to be shut down, followed by Braverman, who took the stage despite police entering the venue to notify organisers of a ban.

France's far-right former presidential candidate Eric Zemmour was later barred by police from entering the venue to deliver an address on migration.

"I think it's absolutely monstrous," Farage told reporters after wrapping up his address.

"This is the complete old Communist style where if you don't agree with me, you've got to be banned, you've got to be shut down," said the Brexit figurehead.

Emir Kir, mayor of the Brussels district of Saint-Josse where the venue is located, said on Facebook he issued a ban in order to "ensure public security" -- with protesters vowing to target the venue.

He said the far-right -- which is predicted to surge in EU-wide elections taking place in June -- was "not welcome" in the city.

But Belgium's Prime Minister Alexander De Croo slammed the move as "unacceptable" and said the Belgian constitution guaranteed freedom of speech.

"Banning political meetings is unconstitutional. Full stop," the liberal leader wrote on X.

A spokesperson for Britain's Prime Minister Rishi Sunak called the decision "extremely disturbing".

Despite the order, the conference limped on through Tuesday afternoon with police refraining from forcing out the participants, but also blocking new attendees from entering.

Organisers said they were challenging the mayor's decision in court and it remained unclear if the gathering would be forced to shift location for its second day or be held at all.

Orban -- who will also be attending a two-day summit of EU leaders in Brussels starting Wednesday -- vowed "we will not give up" as he railed against the authorities in the Belgian capital.

"I guess they couldn't take free speech any longer," he wrote on X.
Scramble​
Several hundred people turned up to hear the event's speakers, including elected officials from across the EU, on themes such as "Why Should We Prefer Our Own Culture to Others?" or "Challenging Wokeism: An International Matter".

Despite the confusion, speakers on stage pressed on with speeches attacking traditional bogey issues for the right-wing from transgender rights to the EU "superstate" and multiculturalism.

The "NatCon" organisers had been scrambling for a place to host their event since Friday evening, when the Brussels reception room they initially booked abruptly pulled the plug, reportedly under political pressure.

The event was moved last-minute to a hotel in Brussels's European quarter -- but that too changed its mind on Monday night, apparently fearing disruption from the gathering.

Anti-fascist demonstrators had been planning to protest at the venue, with the Belgian League of Human Rights among the groups opposing the event.

"Freedom of speech may indeed apply to everyone, within the limits of the law, but that does not mean we have to open our home to the far-right," it said in a statement ahead of the gathering.

Farage spoke to reporters at length to complain about the ban and lambast the EU.

"If anything's convinced me that leaving the European Union ideology was the right thing to do it's the events of today," he said. "It's monstrous -- but I tell you what, it's done me a favour," he said of the ban.
For some reason they now refer to far right as hard right.
I am sure there are a few jokes in there.
Given how the left is opposite of the right.
Maybe it was all a set up for this.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 25th, 2024, 19:17
absolute state of first party PS5 exclusive games
Is this shit mandated by the publisher?
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 25th, 2024, 20:15
Likely a way to mask loading, similar to all those "slowly crawl down the narrow crevice" parts, or elevator rides, or "cinematic" moments where the protagonist and NPC slowly walk and talk.
Last edited by gerey on April 25th, 2024, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Apparently they censored a bunch of outfits after promising no censorship:

krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

HQ spent months defending a censored snoy game advertised by trannies because their favorite griftubers told them it would kill wokeness lmao
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

gerey wrote: April 25th, 2024, 20:32
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 25th, 2024, 20:15
Likely a way to mask loading, similar to all those "slowly crawl down the narrow crevice" parts, or elevator rides, or "cinematic" moments where the protagonist and NPC slowly walk and talk.
how, exactly, does yellow paint mask loading times?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

krokodil wrote: April 26th, 2024, 02:46
HQ spent months defending a censored snoy game advertised by trannies because their favorite griftubers told them it would kill wokeness lmao
mate, you're doing the same thing with Fallout show.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

wndrbr wrote: April 26th, 2024, 02:54
mate, you're doing the same thing with Fallout show.
I'm defending the Fallout show because my favorite griftubers told me it would kill wokeness? lol the snoy cope from this thread is incredible
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

@KnightoftheWind needs to change his avatar back
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

Holy shit, it’s not even close to the word nigger, and people are still throwing a fit lmao.
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

logincrash wrote: April 25th, 2024, 06:27
WhiteShark wrote: April 25th, 2024, 05:19

This retarded niggerfaggotry about words is so gay and retarded that even stupid niggers like Linus get into awkward situations.
It's hilarious how there is a magic word that will end your career even if your father said it once in the 1980s. I'm glad normalfags are waking up and taking back those words one by one, at the very least.
Everyone walking on eggshells, when in reality both of those people don’t give a shit about someone saying retarded, or nigger or faggot, they only care about how they are perceived by others (who also don’t actually care).
Last edited by Cogemeister on April 26th, 2024, 04:05, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

How are all of these SJWs posting in this thread after stellar blade killed libtardism?
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 26th, 2024, 04:56
How are all of these SJWs posting in this thread after stellar blade killed libtardism?
Nobody said this one game would "kill libtardism". It's simply a step in the right direction.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

The SBIDF's silence on this matter is deafening...
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

WhiteShark wrote: April 26th, 2024, 14:59
Blood effects censored, too:

Things like this should be an optional setting. I really don't care for blood everywhere type of visuals. I hated it in BG3, it just seemed like a fetish type of thing regardless of the "realism" arguments. I think a lot of covering up, etc.. is a non issue. Mods easily change this kind of stuff, so I don't see the point in getting upset over it as it is an "addition" type of thing if people want it. The things that concern me are all of the model changes in games that specifically are pushing woke narratives (ie making women look like Troons, or the DEI crap, etc...) as you have to "fix" the game before you play it while the other stuff is more modding for taste or style of play you like.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Does this game have white-blooded monsters?
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 26th, 2024, 17:40
The SBIDF's silence on this matter is deafening...
<+aweigh> i actually don't care about most censorship, tbh. i am pro-censorship, i believe leftist ideas should be censored. all fags and troons should be censored and removed.
<+aweigh> if a japanese dev is forced to cover up 2 centimeters of a titty because of SJW pressure, i don't really care. it's not a big deal to me. it's still 100x more based than anything coming out of the west
<+Chonkem> stellar blade cope
<+aweigh> i only mention the nintendo thing because i hate nintendies
<+Chonkem> typical snoy
<+aweigh> it literally is "different when japs do it" because japs do it under duress, whereas Western devs do it because it's their new religion
<+aweigh> for me, it's night and day, apples and oranges
<+aweigh> the western game is full of evil intent, it's very purpose as a product is to own the chuds, complete opposite from the japanese or korean game
<+Chonkem> let me translate that into reality for everyone reading: "When Japanese devs, who aren't Nintendo, do it because of pressure from western publishers and western SJWs, it's ok"
<+Chonkem> weeb cope is hilarious
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

He had me going with the first sentence, only to subsequently ruin it.

I wonder if they were planning to pull a bait-and-switch from the start, or if they were pressured by Sony and their BlackRock masters to censor the game when they saw it was gaining popularity.

The developers seem to understand that coombait sells if the success of Nikke is anything to go by, so I can't imagine this was a calculated decision. Then again, maybe the ESG bucks were worth the backlash?