We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Looking for Dragon's Dogma 2 NPC appearance fix mod

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
Akeran

Looking for Dragon's Dogma 2 NPC appearance fix mod

Post by Akeran »

Hello,

Sorry in advance if it has already been requested. I'm looking for a DD2 mod that fixes some NPC appearance to be more lore friendly (if you know what I mean).

Thank you!
Akeran

Post by Akeran »

Just wow. Thank you so much. Now, I can correctly immerse myself in this universe again.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 22:53
You appear to have used a different name :scratch:
Because that wasn't the name it had when I first saw it and I wanted to be more inclusive in case of possible/future removals :read: (whenever I get around to actually playing the game). Also because that name might not fly on other backup websites, rather keep it coherent.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Statesman wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 23:35
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 22:53
You appear to have used a different name :scratch:
Because that wasn't the name it had when I first saw it and I wanted to be more inclusive in case of possible/future removals :read: (whenever I get around to actually playing the game). Also because that name might not fly on other backup websites, rather keep it coherent.
You can't be a pussy your whole life.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 23:41
You can't be a pussy your whole life.
Yes I can :smug: I don't want to grow up to face the consequences of my actions.