We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

This meme makes me want to play Helldivers 2

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Irenaeus on May 4th, 2024, 17:02, edited 2 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Irenaeus wrote: Yesterday, 16:56

► Show Spoiler
They do this on purpose, the fucking Jews. Exactly the same with Stellar Blade censorship. :mad:

It's a message to devs, "don't try making a based/non-woke game, we'll milk the initial sales then sink it and your company, even if it costs us in the long run".
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

anonusername wrote: April 21st, 2024, 18:53
EDIT: I have literally never seen a woman IRL who was at a healthy weight, didn't have danger hair, and was still ugly. Not everyone can be a 9 or a 10, but in 99% of cases being ugly is a choice. Even being a 9+ basically just requires having naturally large tits+hips and being in good shape.
And, of course, not being a butterface. That one, no amount of weight loss can fix.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

No, I can't do anything about the 'Show more'.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 5th, 2024, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Second most negatively reviewed game on Steam as far as I know

The rich CEO of Arrowhead being deep and goth and he's just a regular guy like you or me :'(

Last edited by Oyster Sauce on May 5th, 2024, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

It's amazing, this trainwreck keeps getting worse and worse.

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Official Discord tranny janny threatening to ban people for liking Grummz. This is what we call being right for the wrong reasons.
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on May 5th, 2024, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: Today, 20:14

Official Discord tranny janny threatening to ban people for liking Grummz. This is what we call being right for the wrong reasons.
how fast would you guys get fired for publicly & baselessly slandering a customer as a sexual predator?
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 20:38
how fast would you guys get fired for publicly & baselessly slandering a customer as a sexual predator?
I'm not sure Grummz is a customer, but I question the wisdom of publicly accusing ANYONE of being a sexual predator in an official communication. That's not really the kind of thing any publicist should be touching.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Norfleet wrote: Today, 20:52
I'm not sure Grummz is a customer,
He is, he's seeking a refund for his purchase right now.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Today, 20:38
Oyster Sauce wrote: Today, 20:14

Or any of the sort of talk that these counts spout regularly.
They literally call their own customers alsorts of names, denigrate them for having any sort of opinion or giving critical feedback, tell them to fuck off and don't buy, and also put their own organisation into disrepute. The latter point alone would get the majority of us sacked immediately.

I wonder if these "community managers" are planted there by the publisher, rather than hired by the dev studio.