We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

04/20/24 Terms of Service change

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

04/20/24 Terms of Service change

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Green = additions
You are granting "RPGHQ" with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content, including any Content hosted on "Vault" that you link to within the forum. You retain copyright over the Content. You acknowledge that "RPGHQ" is not responsible for the Content hosted on external services and that linking to such Content does not transfer any ownership or additional rights beyond those outlined in this section.
This is needed to continue hosting content posted here without someone later demanding content be taken down. It has also been expanded to include content hosted on Vault that is linked to on the forum. This does not extend to content merely hosted on the Vault, or content hosted on the Vault that is not linked to on the forum; the scope of this has purposely been narrowed to only the forum and not the Vault as a whole.
If you look around, much of the internet has been lost to time already. HQ is dedicated to maintaining an archive of past conversations, these changes are intended to help facilitate this.
Bertram_Tung

Post by Bertram_Tung »

i found my last post on the codex that i took a screenshot of before i lost access and i was 100% right
I want this forever recorded in the anals of history
Last edited by Bertram_Tung on April 25th, 2024, 07:11, edited 3 times in total.