We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

RPG Best Girl Thread

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I don't get how can anybody find Karlach attractive in the first place
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:01
Closeted homosexual who still convince themselves that "at least it has boobs".
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:01
Closeted homosexual who still convince themselves that "at least it has boobs".
Yes I agree, but then such people shouldn't have a problem with her fingering them in the first place
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:55
Thankfully there are mods on nexusmods to correct this injustice
https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mod ... escription
https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinqu ... /mods/1486

In case you guys thought I was making this up, btw
This is utterly weird, and probably a politically correct inconsistency BioWare haven't bothered to sort out. The Chasind as well as the Avvar peoples are both related to the very British Isles-inspired Fereldans, yet especially the Chasind all of a sudden have developed darker skin than their somewhat more "civilzed" cousins? Stupid.
Last edited by fkirenicus on April 19th, 2024, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

safe-horny indoctrination
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Now that is definitely what i gonna use dusring my replay of DA:O. Thank you.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

fkirenicus wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:29

This is utterly weird, and probably a politically correct inconsistency BioWare haven't bothered to sort out. The Chasind as well as the Avvar peoples are both related to the very British Isles-inspired Fereldans, yet especially the Chasind all of a sudden have developed darker skin than their somewhat more "civilzed" cousins? Stupid.
Gayder is essentially every negative gay stereotype rolled into one. He's a liar, deceptive, willing to throw colleagues under the bus, etc.,

See also: my posts catching Gayder in another lie-turned-retcon-blackwashng

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 12th, 2024, 11:41
Roguey wrote: January 12th, 2024, 11:10
Bioware devs claimed the reason there weren't any truly black people prior to Inquisition was because the renderer just couldn't display dark skin tones without making them look like a weird orange splotchy mess (which seems accurate enough if you try that in the character creation slider). The switch to Frostbite allowed them to realize their ambitions.
just like how they lied about everything else that was retconned(see: qunari), they're lying.

David Gaider himself wrote a comic that had Isabella depicted like this on the front of it:

DAO was made just prior to the great libtard brainrot, all the coincidences that happened to be changed are mostly just lies.
rusty_shackleford wrote: January 12th, 2024, 11:56
Digging some more into it, it's exactly as I thought. All the bullshit about him being a mulatto is from some books published after Inquisition released.

…And it turns out to be a retcon that contradicts the codex entry from the game itself.
https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Codex_entry:_Duncan
His mother was from the Anderfels, his father from Tevinter, his childhood was spent in the Free Marches and Orlais.
rusty_shackleford wrote: January 12th, 2024, 12:19
Roguey wrote: January 12th, 2024, 11:10
was because the renderer just couldn't display dark skin tones without making them look like a weird orange splotchy mess
deboooooooooonked

from a mod on nexus that just replaces the skin texture file

Three posts addressing every part of those claims. Thoroughly, completely, irrefutably deboonked.

Gaider is a big, gay liar who says whatever he thinks will make people like him the most at the moment. Also backstabs his friends.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

Well, Thedas is basically Europe turned upside down, one might say... So the further south you get, the colder it gets, while the north is temperate. So I'm not bothered by that. What I find stupid is that Fereldans, Avvar and Chasind basically are of the same genetic stock, to speak, something BioWare have confirmed, and still the Chasind are supposed to be radically different from the other two. It's like saying that scandinavians and people from the British Isles are related (which we to some extent are), and that we both are related to inuits/eskimos. Which we are not. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Last edited by fkirenicus on April 19th, 2024, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Roguey wrote: April 19th, 2024, 10:00
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 19th, 2024, 07:37
I mean, this https://badgirlsbible.com/amazon-sex-position exist and it was invented long before troons appeared, so I don't understand where is this "peg" things come from.

Amazon position even described in kama sutra.
Watch the video of the sex scene carefully. Go frame by frame if you have to. She's fingerbanging the PC from that position. If the PC is a woman, she's doing it up the vag, with a guy, it's up the ass. Baudelaire was no doubt thrilled to have conceived such queer content.
Holly shit, you right. I don't think it's intentional perversion to be honest, it's more like somebody rushed the release and only made a lesbian sex animation. The position of the hand is intentionally hidden so that it is not possible to see exactly where it enters. Though knowing larian perverts, I wouldn't be surprised that this coincidence turned into a conscious choice later before release.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:54
Holly shit, you right. I don't think it's intentional perversion to be honest, it's more like somebody rushed the release and only made a lesbian sex animation. The position of the hand is intentionally hidden so that it is not possible to see exactly where it enters. Though knowing larian perverts, I wouldn't be surprised that this coincidence turned into a conscious choice later before release.
BG3's romance design lead was a queer enby, it was absolutely intentional viewtopic.php?p=66007-bg3-swaping-karla ... ght#p66007 viewtopic.php?p=66028-bg3-swaping-karla ... ght#p66028

All the straight male pairings are queer. Karlach fingerbangs, Lae'zel is a frog woman with BDSM underwear, Shadowheart is open to group sex, Minthara... I don't know, she's evil and looks kinda masculine in the face? Hardly see anyone talk about her, apparently not many people into slaughtering tieflings.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Roguey wrote: April 19th, 2024, 14:28
Shadowheart is open to group sex
all women are whores
anything else is feminist cope they write inbetween reading their best-selling smut from amazon where they get captured, gangraped, and kept as a breeding slave
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:54
BG3's romance design lead was a queer enby, it was absolutely intentional viewtopic.php?p=66007-bg3-swaping-karla ... ght#p66007 viewtopic.php?p=66028-bg3-swaping-karla ... ght#p66028

All the straight male pairings are queer. Karlach fingerbangs, Lae'zel is a frog woman with BDSM underwear, Shadowheart is open to group sex, Minthara... I don't know, she's evil and looks kinda masculine in the face? Hardly see anyone talk about her, apparently not many people into slaughtering tieflings.
1- Minthara is reasonably popular actually but people don't talk as much about her because you need to wait until act 2 to recruit her, when most people already have their party sorted out.

3- Since patch 4 you can recruit Minthara without slaughtering the grove (horrible decision imo)
Faceless_Sentinel

Lae'zel is a frog woman with BDSM underwear...
Considering other candidates, i don`t mind.

Never get time to know Minthara well enough, guess it is time.
Faceless_Sentinel

Did they make her black in the game?
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:42
reminder that gayder retconned morrigan into being black
the only reason they didn't make her black in DAI is because it would have caused massive backlash from the coomers, but canonically, she's BLAKK
WTF?

Not that I don't believe this shit, but how does that happen? The games show her as a white skinned and black hair woman.

How can you go from that to "akshuallyyy... she was 120% wakandan".

We wuz hedge witches and sheet.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

So, you have CORNUPHOBIA?????!!! :lol:
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

Someone might have misunderstood what "role playing game" means, methinks.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Cipher wrote: April 21st, 2024, 05:43
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:42
reminder that gayder retconned morrigan into being black
the only reason they didn't make her black in DAI is because it would have caused massive backlash from the coomers, but canonically, she's BLAKK
WTF?

Not that I don't believe this shit, but how does that happen? The games show her as a white skinned and black hair woman.

How can you go from that to "akshuallyyy... she was 120% wakandan".

We wuz hedge witches and sheet.
Let's not forget her name is from Irish Folklore, as is her ability to shapeshift the same as the Irish Morrigan -- then she has black feathers on her armour (once more a reference to the Morrigan being a Raven or Crow).

I think it's also no coincidence that you first meet her near Ostagar before the battle, what with the Morrigan being related to Fate, Death, and Warfare. Coincidence? I do not think so.

Let's not ignore that in the mythology - she is White. Not a nigger; it is entirely illogical for her to be either a nigger, or a mutt. That's all without saying, as others have said before, Ferelden (and by proxy its natives) is based on the British Isles (and or generally Northern Europe).
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

huh.

just noticed my lara croft post is on this thread instead of the thread about ugly female characters.

@rusty_shackleford looks like these 2 threads are crossing over, like what happened with the post your forearm and c hirp tribe thread. I searched for "Spain" and then clicked on the first search result that said it was from the thread, turned out to redirect me to this thread instead.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

where is it from? The second pic I mean.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

To be fair, every game sort of requires at least one fat lady for a proper ending. After all, it ain't over til the fat lady sings.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

wndrbr wrote: April 30th, 2024, 02:16
where is it from? The second pic I mean.
Probably the 111th Tomb Raider sequel/remake